A Change In The Game

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner went by fast and we were already on the quiet drive home. After spending the night laughing and talking with Sehun’s mother I was exhausted and could feel my energy slowly depleting. Sehun sat beside me looking out the window. He looked so peaceful and admirable. For the first time in a long time I could say I was happy. In this moment, I no longer felt cold and isolated. The rest of the night played out as usual taking a shower, getting into pajamas, and falling asleep next to Sehun.

The next morning, we headed off to school as per usual. My mind was buzzing with all kinds of thought about Sehun. Were we going to turn out all right even though the beginnings of our relationship were so out of the ordinary? Could we possible come to love each other in the end?

"Ugh did you do Mrs. Lee's English home work by chance?" Yoona whined as she plopped down beside me on a bench just outside the school doors, successfully breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" I laughed a little "You forget it's my native language."

"Right, omg you could be like my life saver for that class. Please help me." she pouted clasping both of her hands together and leaning on my shoulder “If I don’t make some improvements my father threatened to fly back to Korea,”

"Okay" I laughed as I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

"Holy fu-" I looked over to see Luhan next to me holding his arm.

"Oh my god are you okay?! I'm so sorry Luhan," I said as I dropped my bag and looked at his arm to see if I had seriously hurt him.

With my bag being filled with 2 three-inch-thick text books I was nearly positive that I wherever my bag just hit him it was going to bruise.

"It's okay," he chuckled as he re adjusted his bag making me shoot him an apologetic look “Really Chaein I’m fine,”

I glanced back at the bench for Yoona but she was nowhere to be found. That was until I spotted her pink bag in the distance and her waving with a devilish grin on her face.

"Are you looking for someone?" he stood next to me looking in the direction I was looking in.

I turned to face him but I didn't realize how close he was to me until our faces were only inches apart our noses nearly touching.

"Nope,” I mumbled rubbing the back of my next as I stare dup at him smiling sheepishly.

I took a small step back putting some space between us as he let out a soft chuckle.

"I actually had a question for you," He smiled as he looked off towards the music building putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, really and what does our charming Lulu want?" I joked and turned to face him as we began walking.

"Well I was wondering if you would come with to the practice room with me. I've been practicing this one dance and I wanted an outside opinion on it," he smiled as he turned towards the music and performance building.

"Sure," I smiled as we continued walking.

When we arrived at the building we made our way to the practice rooms. He opened the door of the and flicked the light switch as he walked in before me. The room was about medium sized and had two walls which were completely mirrored.

"Sit here" he gestured to a chair in the corner of the room which sat next to an acoustic guitar and a music stand.

He handed me his phone and put the ear buds into my ears. He scrolled through the various song until he found the one he'd been looking for. After making his way to the middle of the room he signaled me to press play.

Tinashe’s song Vulnerable began to flow into my ears as Luhan stared me dead in the eyes. I found it amazing how even though he couldn’t hear the song he never lost beat. When the main chorus of the song stared he began to dance even more passionately. Never once did his eyes leave his own in the reflection of the mirror.

I was completely stunned. Not only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter