New Life

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaein

We arrived in Korea and there were even more fans than there were back when we left California. I wasn’t scare of the girls but more of what they could do to me. The Korean fans were even more aggressive and vicious.  I was pushed, hit, stepped on, and instead of being behind Sehun by six yards I ended up being what seemed like a mile behind him. As soon as he made it out of the terminal the crowd seemed to disperse a bit giving me room to breathe.

 I glanced around and let out a deep breath, I was beyond lost. Yes, I had been to Korea before but I haven’t been here for years since my grandparents died. Trying to navigate myself I tried to look for signs that would give me directions because I have no sense of direction myself.  With no such luck because it was so crowded, I made my way over to a bench and sat down hoping Sehun or his dad would come back to look for me.

A boy with light auburn hair sat down next to me he was wearing a face mask and staring down at his phone. Wondering why he was wearing a face mask I lost my train of thought and found myself staring at him and as if he sensed my intense gaze he looked up at me with his beautiful doe looking eyes.

"Are you Kang Chaein?" he asked with a soft voice that took me by surprise.

'How did he know my name' I thought while staring at the doe eyed boy with wide eyes.

"Yes," I replied "but how do you know my name?”

"I'm Luhan," he introduced himself with a cheerful look in his eyes "Sehun sent me he knew you'd get separated from the group,

"Oh he did?" I asked in a cautious tone. So Sehun sent him…

"Yeah, you get used to the crowds after a while," he answered and stood up, glancing around to make sure no one was looking.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the airport and for some reason it didn't even occur to me that I was allowing myself to be dragged out of the airport by a complete stranger. He led me out the back of the airport to a black Escalade.

 Immediately I began to come back to reality.  Red alert! Isn't this how people end up getting or worse human trafficking?!  What am I doing? I panicked and was about to rip my hand away but he opened the car door where inside I found Sehun sitting looking as bored as ever.

I got in the car my heart beating out of my chest and Luhan nodded to Sehun (some kind of bromance I sense right there). Soon he shut the door and Sehun informed the driver we could go.

Okay so maybe I just almost overreacted but hey it's okay to be cautious right?

"You'll be seeing him more often as of today," Sehun broke the silence as I stared out the window watching the doe eyed boy ride away on his motorcycle. I actually found myself becoming curious.

I remained silent the remainder of the ride thinking of the doe eyed boy named Luhan. The name was obviously not Korean. So I wondered what his story was. My heart was racing a mile a minute but for some reason that made me feel guilty.

“Best friend?” I questions and he nodded.

“Since we were children,” he explained and I nodded thinking back to my own bestfriend.

I stared down at my phone looking at the multiple missed calls and texts from Caroline and I was torn out of my thoughts about Luhan. What was I supposed to tell her? Like ‘Hey I’m in Korea and possibly never coming back. Oh and by the way I’m married!’ I felt my eyes begin to wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter