Part one Long Time No See

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan texted me he's not going to be here again," Xiumin sighed as he set his phone down onto his bag.

"This is the third time this week," Suho said shooting a concerned look to Sehun.

"Something's up with him all he did at lunch today was play with his food," Lay said as he leaned back up against the mirror “When I asked him what was wrong he didn’t even respond,”

"Do you think it's Daxia again?" Xiumin said as he stared back down at his phone.

"It could be he hasn't acted like this for a while now," Kris said as he sat up from laying on the floor.

"Lulu-ge was so sad after she left he didn't talk to any of us besides Sehun for four whole months," Tao sighed as he sat down next to Xiumin.

"Have you talked to him at all?" Suho gestured towards Sehun.

"Yeah but he said he just needed time to think. So instead I sent Chen, Chanyeol, and Baek to try and get him out of his funk," he sighed as he looked down at his phone.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," D.O. said as he looked up from the window.

"I sort of feel bad for him you sent him the three most overly happy dim wits in the group. Are you sure they're not going to drive him crazy?" Kai chuckled as he glanced over to Sehun.

"Won't know until he comes to yell at us now will we," Kris said with a grin.

*Meanwhile with Luhan*

"Go home!" Luhan groaned trying to shove the three boys out of his apartment until Chanyeol picked up the small boy and threw him onto the couch.

"Nope not until you cheer up," Chen laughed with Baek nodding along.

"We've got a mission," Baek said as he plopped down on the couch next to Luhan.

"Well I’m perfectly fine so you guys can leave," Luhan said as he blew his bang out of his face and leaned back into the couch cushion.

"So sassy," Chanyeol laughed as he picked up the remote to the television “And besides if you were oh so fine you would be coming to practice,”

"This is going to be a long night hope you're prepared," Baekhyun said as they all grinned in unison.

“Joy,” Luhan drawled sarcastically.

Chaein:

"Oh, so my cousin is here from China for the weekend do you want to meet her?" Yoona smiled as we walked out of the bubble tea shop.

"Sure, I actually had no plans for the rest of the night,” I beamed as we walked down the side walk heading towards her house.

"Great, I haven't seen her for like three years so you can help me sort of break the awkwardness," she chuckled before taking a sip of her bubble tea.

We made our way down the street to her house. When we arrived, we went straight up to her room which was flooded with pink, bows, and sparkles everywhere not to mention her huge panda stuffed animal collection.

"Do you like it?" she said as she twirled around the room then plopping face first into her queen size bed.

“How the hell?” I mumbled not really knowing what to say about her Barbie dream house bedroom.

I laughed a little "It's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter