Her

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hun POV

Trying not to wake Chae-in up is probably one of the most awakward things cause either she's already up and I make my self look stupid or she's dead asleep drooling all over my pillow with her clothes scattered everywhere. I swear she goes to bed with clothes on and when she wakes up she's in her underwear. Yes this is sort of amusing for me I'm a guy you know but sometimes she makes me question the female race. She also has this weird knack of throwing her bag on top of mine and kicking her shoes off making them fly off her feet everytime she gets home. Getting hit by one of her flying shoes is not pleasant trust me I would know considering I still have a bruise on my arm from last week but despite all her weird habits she does have a few pleasant ones. Like sometimes she'll organize my office when i'm at practice or when she makes me a cup of tea before I get home with a note  saying where she is or if she's going to take a nap and to be quiet.

"Hey you okay?" Kai said breaking me out of my trans.

"Yeah rough morning," I half smiled as he shook his head.

Haha not rough morning I saw Chae-in in her underwear again sprawled across the bed so pretty great morning to be exact.

"Ahhh you and Yankee aren't fighting aren't you?" he sighed as he ran a hand though his hair.

"Nope, we're quite good actually," I smiled before scanning the cafeteria.

I've never fought with her but i'm pretty sure if I ever did it would be worse than getting hit by one of her flying shoes.

"Oh are you now?" Kai said while raising one eyebrow and elbowed me in the side.

"Yeah I think we're finally out of that awkward stage" I sigh out of relief while rubbing my side.

"Haha no, actually I think you broke that stage into peices a while ago when you kissed her," Kai laughed as he shoved a mouthful of rice in his mouth.

"Oh come on now your still holding that against me" I groaned in annoyance as he wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Hell yeah! She looks at you different now," Kai snorted "maybe she considers you a man,"

Oh lord why am I even friends with this dim wit?

"Do you want to die?" I yelled raising m fist at him.

"Oh hey look there Yankee and Yoona," Kai grinned devilishly and pointed as he eyed them from across the cafeteria.

"Yoona where?" Chanyeol popped up from out of nowhere like the stalker obsessed freak he is.

"Holy !" I shrieked "Where the hell did you come from?" I asked  catching my breath as he sat down next to me.

"Oh just making my way around," he replied nonchalantly as he stole a bite of my rice.

"Hey Yakee!" Kai smiled as he shouted for her and began waving for them to come over.

"Why me?" I sighed in defeat as her and Yoona came over and sat down.

"Hey Kai," She smiled her eyes forming small crescents causing meto gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter