The accident

Do You Love Me

AUTHOR's POV


"Y-- Yo-- Yoboseyo?" Dara answered her phone crying and her voice cracking.

"Dara?! DARA! What happened to you?!! Why are you crying?! Where are you?! Are you hurt anywhere Dara?!" said the guy on the other line.

"Min-ah" Dara replied.

She didn't answer his questions.

She couldn't hear him.

He kept on asking her if she's alright and if she's in pain but she didn't answer. She just continued crying.

"Aish! Where is that Kwon Jiyong?! I just left you in his care for a month and he made you cry again?! Tell me! What is it this time Dara! Did he cheat on you again?! Did he get himself into another scandal? I swear I'll break that guy's bone ne--" the guy said before Dara cut him off and said, "Min-ah... he ... he broke up with me Min-ah," she said in between sobs.

When she finished and realized what she said, she started crying again but this time she got a new resolve. She needs to talk to Jiyong again. Maybe he's just fibbing. Maybe they just need to talk things out and he'll take her back.

Whatever it is that he wants from her, she'll give it without question or hesitation.

She just wants him back.

She loves him too much.

She stood up and picked up her car keys. She didn't even bother to lock her apartment and headed to the car park while the other guy on the line kept on talking to her but she couldn't understand what he's saying. She's determined to talk to Jiyong. She needs him to change his mind. And with that she clicked the end button while apologizing to the guy

"Mianhe Min-ah. I need Jiyong. I love him."


 

MINHO POV

 

"!" he shouted when Dara ended the call.

He kept telling Dara to calm down.

He knows that his bestfriend would do something irrational again and would get herself hurt. He's still in the US filming a movie when he decided to give Dara a call.

They've been best friends since they were 2 years old and when they were 10, Dara moved to the Philippines due to family problem. She became a star there at the age of 17 and earned for herself and her family. But when her dad died in a car crash, her mother insisted that they move back to Korea. So, she left her career in the Philippines and moved back to their hometown in Korea and that's when they've met again. They've never lost contact when they were apart. They remained as best friends.

When he found out that Dara has started a career in the Philippines, he begged his mom to let him try out acting too. And lucky for him, he got casted and has been living as an actor now.

They started hanging out again and since he knew from a friend that there is an opening in YG for idol-audition, he told Dara to try out. He filmed Dara's audition tape and submitted it with her in YG office. Luckily, YG is looking for an addition in their girl group and she got accepted immediately.

She introduced him to her groupmates and they hanged out most of the time. He's a regular visitor at YG. He cheered her up whenever she got reprimanded and he treats all of her groupmates whenever his drama is doing great. By then, everyone at YG knew that the best-rookie actor Lee Min Ho is the best friend of Sandara Park, the YG trainee. Some said that he used his strings to get Dara into YG, some say she's just toying with him, some say they are really in a secret relationship -- but that last speculation ended when Dara started going out with Kwon Ji Yong, the most successful and youngest producer and leader of Bigbang -- YG's most prized boy group.

"Aisht! That bastard! What did he do to my Tokki now?!" he yelled again. When he calmed down, he dialled another number, "Yoboseyo? Bommie-ah"

 


TOP POV

 

Choi Seunghyun was driving to a club with his girlfriend Bom when her phone rung. They were supposed to meet with the other Bigbang and 2ne1 members later tonight for some drinks since they haven't got time to hang out often due to their schedules. He looked sideways at his girlfriend and saw her looking at her phone weirdly so he asked,"Babe? Who's calling you?"

"Huh? Oh.. It's Minho oppa. Though I don't know what he wants." After saying that, she saw him answering the call so he turned back his head to the road.

"Yoboseyo? Oppa? Why did you call? Aren't you in the US right now?" he heard her ask.

It was quiet for a while and when he took another glance at his girlfriend, he saw her dim expression as if she's murdering someone in her mind so he decided to pull over and study her and possibly know what is the reason for the grim expression.

After a while she spoke again, "Arasso Oppa! I'll try contacting her and if I see the bastard, I'm sorry but I'll go ahead and kill him before you, okay?" then she hung up.

When he heard her girlfriend say "bastard" he already had an idea who are they talking about so he said,"Heol. So our great leader is at it again, isn't he? What did he do this time Bommie-ah?"

He saw his girlfriend turn her head to face him and what he saw broke his heart. He was used to the fuming Bom. The one who rages war for her friends especially to Kwon Jiyong. She's bestfriends with his girlfriend after all so she knew what that bastard does to her bestfriend most of the time. She lost it once when Dara forgave Jiyong again when he cheated on her for the third time. He knows that they are talking about Jiyong and Dara so he doesn't understand why Bom's eyes are looking so defeated.

"What happened Bom?" he finally asked.

"It's over Seunghyun-ah. They broke up. Minho oppa said he's already booking a flight back to Seoul." Bom said and then after a while, she started crying. But before he could comment about it, he looked at Seunghyun as she wiped away her tears and said, "Come on Seunghyun! Let's get the others. You try calling Jiyong and have him explain and I'll try calling Dara."

He didn't know what to do so he texted their friends to change plans and meet up with them instead at Dara and Jiyong's unit then started the car and drove off.

Meanwhile, Bom kept on trying to call Dara and Seunghyun almost collided with someone when he suddenly stepped on the breaks when Bom shouted, " Dara! Why aren't you answering your phone!" she shouted as she kept on calling her.

"Bommie-ah, maybe Dara is too distressed to take the call or maybe she put her phone on silent?" he said as he tried to calm his girlfriends nerves.

"No. Tabi. No. This is Dara we're talking about. If it's a normal problem she would've called either me or Minho oppa or any of us actually but she just... she won't answer her goddamed phone! And, Minho oppa is going back to Seoul to check on her! Something is happening!!" she yelled again.

"I'm.. I'm just sorry Tabi-ah... it's just.. this... this never happened before." she finished with as her voice lowers.

"Don't worry, we're going to her now, we'll see her in a minute and you can yell at her all you want okay?" he told his girlfriend again.

"Okay... Okay." she answered and she returned to trying to call Dara again.

 


YOUNGBAE POV

 

"Huh? the doors unlocked?" I said outloud.

"Let's just go inside and talk to Dara noona and Jiyong hyung! I'm dying to know what happened. TOP hyung didn't tell us that in his text message and both noona and hyung are not answering their phones." I heard our maknae Lee Seunghyun or Seungri say over my shoulder.

"Yeah." I agreed, so I opened the door and let us all in.

We were all actually gathered in the club already when TOP hyung texted us. All of us got the text message and thought that something might've happened again to our leader and our noona that's why we got into our cars and went to their unit as fast as we could.

Chaerin or CL was the first to speak though. As we all got inside I heard her say, "Where are they?"

And as if checking if there's really no one here, we all went to different directions and called out Dara noona and Jiyong's name. We opened every room in the apartment and when we didn't find anyone, we concluded that maybe they were just out.

"But Dara unnie always locks the door when she goes out" Minzy voiced out suddenly

"Ey~ you know maybe Jiyong hyung was the one that forgot Minzy-ah" Daesung said

"But hyung, Jiyong hyung is not like that as well. Isn't he the security freak out of all of us?" Seungri said again.

"Okay guys, we don't know what happened and where are any of them now. But we're sure that TOP hyung and BOM noona are on their way here and I know that they could explain things for us. So, I suggest we all calm down and wait until at least one of them gets here, okay?" I said as calmly as I could. Honestly, this situation is giving me a headache and I'm pretty sure that this headache would last for days or until Jiyong gets his act together and stop messing with Dara noona.

"Youngbae oppa is right. Let's wait until they get here." Chaerin said as she sat on the couch before she smirked evilly and added, "Now Rat, get us juice~ I'm quite thirsty"

"Did you just order me Cat?!" I heard our maknae say and then they started bickering again

'Ugh. such headaches' I thought as I sat down on the couch as well and waited.

 

 

BOM POV


When we finally arrived at their apartment, I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt and ran out of the car as soon as the engine stopped. I heard Tabi calling me and telling me to slow down but I won't... not until I saw my Ssantoki.

Tabi finally caught up with me while I'm waiting for the elevator to reach ground floor. He didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

'Wise move' I thought.

We'd only end up arguing if he talked to me now.

"Finally!" I said as the elevator door opens. I got in and so did Tabi. My heart starts beating fast while I waited for the elevator to reach our floor. I started shaking when Tabi held my hand and when I looked at him I knew he was telling me to calm down so I gave him a smile to assure him. But my instincts are telling me that something bad is happening at the moment.

When the elevator door finally opened we quickly got out and went to number 703, Dara and Jiyong's apartment. We opened it and we were welcomed by everyone except...

"Where's Dara?" I heard Tabi asked.

"She's not here hyung. I think they're out. They're not here when we arrived." Youngbae said as he looked at both of us as he continued, "We're also waiting for you both so you could explain why we're all gathered here."

I looked at Youngbae then to Tabi. I nodded at him to say that he should explain and he nodded back as if to say he got it. I saw him move to their direction so I hurriedly went to Dara's and Jiyong's room. I need to find something.

 


TOP POV

 

"What's happening hyung? Why is Bom noona acting that way? Did something happen to Dara noona?" our maknae asked immediately. He's very protective of Dara but he loves and worship Jiyong as well I believe, he won't take this lightly.

I sighed and I sat down on one of the chairs. I looked at each of them before I said, "Guys, don't freak out okay? Bom received a call from Minho earlier."

I looked at them again and they all had an unreadable expression. Everyone is waiting for my words so I continued, "Look, all I know is that Dara noona and Ji is over. They broke up --" but before I continued, our maknae shouted, "MWOH?? What did you say hyung? Jiyong hyung broke up with Dara noona? Is he out of his mind?!" he yelled.

"Stop yelling maknae and listen!" I yelled back to him. That shut him up but before I could continue again, I heard a phone ringing and CL looked at me apologetically and said, "It's an unknown number oppa, maybe it's important. I'll quickly end this call okay?" she said. I nodded to her and she excused herself from the group and took the call.

As she stepped outside, I looked at them again and was about to continue where I left off when I heard Bom entering the living room so I looked at her and she's now crying. I immediately went over to her and hugged her.

"What happened Bommie?" I asked.

"It's not here Tabi-ah" she said as her voice cracked from crying.

"She's gone... the car keys... they're not here... Tabi.. she left Tabi." I heard her say between sobs. I want to ask her something again when we heard a shout coming from Chaerin outside,

"MWOH?!! A.. arasso... deh... is she okay though? Doc. Please... please... tell me... a... okay... arasso" we all went to where Chaerin is and we heard her lowering her voice by the end of conversation. I got chills when she looked at us one by one as if confirming our nightmares.

When I saw her looking at Bom, I knew before I heard, "Unnie..." Chaerin said.

Bom catched up pretty fast when her dongsaeng said that and her eyes widened and she shouted, "NO!! Where is my Tokki?? What happened to her Chaerin-ah! Where is she??!!?" she yelled and asked at the same time.

"Unnie... I don't know.. the doctor from Seoul hospital just called me and said that I have to go there because Dara unnie is there. They didn't explain anything to me unnie.. But what if.. what if.." she didn't finish the sentence and just cried and this time, I saw Seungri hugged her and said, "She said noona is at Seoul hospital. Let's go."

I looked at everyone and saw Minzy crying as well and nodded to Youngbae and Daesung as if to say, 'the girls needs us'

We decided to just use one of our vans since we can all fit there and we're all going to one direction only. We got in contact our manager and asked him to drive for us since we're all at shock and we're not sure if we'd be able to drive while looking after the girls. We also tried contacting Jiyong. We tried calling him and texting him saying he needs to contact us. We decided not to tell him what happened to Dara over text cos we're afraid that something might happen to him as well. None of us got through until we reached Seoul General Hospital 1 and a half hour later because of the traffic. Apparently, someone crashed a car. Everyone got out of the car fast.

We yelled at the receptionist simultaneously to know where Dara noona is and they told us that she's just got out of surgery and is in a room. We were directed to a room when Youngbae said that Jiyong is calling him and left the group. We continued going to the room and we hurriedly opened it.

We weren't prepared with what we saw.

 

SOMEONE'S POV

30 minutes ago

 

"She's really lucky you found her tonight Mr. Jung. She wouldn't have survived if she got here a second later." The doctor explained to me.

I was driving to a friends party when suddenly a car overtook me and totally went haywire on the road. The driver of the car is driving too fast as if it doesn't have a break. I was about to pass the car when I saw it turn and crash on a lamppost. I immediately pulled over to check what happened. I was hesitant to go near it at first and just call an ambulance but my curiousity got the better of me and I went over anyway. I saw a girl on the drivers seat and I immediately panicked. My sister got into a car accident once and I suddenly remembered that day. I helped her get out of the car and then I called the ambulance.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Miss.. Miss... are you okay??!" I asked as I mentally slapped myself. "Aish! Pabo! How can she be okay? she just crashed her car and is bleeding everywhere and is unconcious! How can she be okay?! Pabo!" I reprimanded myself again. 

After a few minutes, I heard the ambulance and quickly led them to where the girl is. They asked me to go with them and I obliged. When I saw them clean her face that's when I knew who she was, "Sa.. Sandara Park?" I muttered.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

The doctor and the nurses left me when I told them to call her group leader CL, and I handed her number when I got it through Dara's things which I bought with me. I was about to leave as well when I decided to sit beside her first and look at her.

"You're really pretty." I said outloud unintentionally.

"Thanks" she replied in a small voice.

"Whoa! you're awake! Wait! Let me call in the nurses back okay?!" I said to her, embarrassed that she heard me say that.

"Ugh. Not now. I'm trying to remember something. I was supposed to do something. I need to meet with my boyfriend to clear things out... why can't I remember him?"

I looked at her face and saw that she's panicking now and I don't know who her boyfriend is but whoever he was he's gonna be dead when I see him! How dare he let Dara be this way?

I was still musing when I heard her ask"Wait, you're here... sorry... I couldn't really remember... maybe there was an impact or something... I have a headache... but.. I need to know... are you... are you my boyfriend?"

I was stunned by what she asked me but looking at her face right now, I don't think I could bare telling her that I wasn't so instead I just smiled at her. I saw her calm down and mutter thank you. She held out her hand and I held it. It was so soft, I could hold it forever. When I looked again, I saw her sleeping and even with the scars and bruises on her face, she looks like a goddess. I let her sleep. I didn't know when I dozed off though.

 

-------

Edited: June 1, 2020 / Moving to my new wattpad account @khk_writer visit me on Twitter with the same @