My bestfriend, the GREAT LEE MIN HO.

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

 

'Damn Il Woo! Calm down! This isn't the first time that a girl takes a bath in your apartment. She's your girlfriend right?' I thought, 'pretend girlfriend but still girlfriend' my mind insisted.

When I heard the sound of the shower I sighed as I looked at the bed and said, "this will be a looooooooooong night"

--------------------------------------

 

IL WOO POV

 


When Sandara Park is your new girlfriend/roommate, you might find it hard to sleep peacefully at night but When Lee Min Ho is the best friend of your new girlfriend/roommate, you might just want to forget sleep altogether.

That's what's running on Jung Il Woo's mind now as he stares at the guy sitting comfortably at his couch. He couldn't believe that just a few minutes ago, he was 'trying' to sleep side by side with Dara.


FLASHBACK

His heart was beating fast because she insisted on holding his hand while she slept. He can still smell her shampoo as he breathe in and he swore that he has never smelled anything sweeter. He was already starting to doze off when his phone suddenly buzzed on the bedroom table. His eyes were already closed when he answered groggily on the phone, "Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo?! Jung Il Woo my man! My main man! Where do you live?" asked an exited voice on the other line. It was a y voice that is hard to pull off but the voice on the other line seems to be okay with it. His brows furrowed in confusion as to who would be calling him this late at night and asking him where he lives so he opened his eyes slightly to look at the caller ID and quickly sat up as he tried to read it again, "Lee Min Ho ssi? Is this you?"

"Aigoo... why so formal? You can just call me Min Ho or even Minnie if you want" he said and added, "now where do you live again?"

"Uh.. Min Ho ssi, sorry to ask but... are you drunk?" he asked him. He is buffled by the cheeriness in his voice and he thought, 'Minnie? Who the hell would call you Minnie?' He heard some cursing at the other end of the line before it stopped and turned into a cheerful voice again and said, "Yah Il Woo-ah! My man! I'm already here around Itaewon in the market? You know this area? Yeah.. so... mind telling me where do you live around here?"

"Uhm... Just make a right turn when you see the Kogi House and the first building apartment 1012B" I answered mindlessly before I heard a cheering in the background and Min ho in his sweet voice saying, "Arasso Il Woo-yah! I'll be there in 5 minutes! See ya!" then he hanged up the phone.

'Be with me in 5 minutes?' I thought 'So that means... .' my mind finished thinking as in about just one minute I heard the doorbell ring.

'I thought he said 5 minutes?' as I let go of Dara's hand who thankfully loosened her grip and is sleeping soundly beside me as I stood up and headed for the door.

'What does he want now?' I thought angrily as I got to the door and opened it. As soon as I opened it though, I saw Lee Min Ho smiling from ear to ear and my eyes just about jumped out of my sockets when I saw that he's holding a duffel bag.

"Going somewhere?" I asked him.

"Yes. In." he answered as he made his way past me and sat comfortably on the couch.


FLASHBACK END


"Hey! Do you know that an actor's pad shouldn't be painted in black? It should look cool" he said as I continued staring at him.

"So I've heard" I just replied to him before adding, "So what are you doing here again Min Ho ssi?"

He looked at me in the eye before clearing his throat awkwardly as he started mumbling something under his breath. I didn't catch what he said so I asked, "Mwoh? What did you say? Can you please repeat what you said?"

"Oh. I said... I'll be staying here too" he answered.

To say I was shocked is an understatement. My jaw literally hanged open as I tried to process what he just said but before I could answer I saw Dara walking in the living room while rubbing her eyes and when she looked up and saw Min Ho she ran to him and gave him a hug as she said, "Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Hey there Tokki! Did I bother your sleep?" I heard him ask and she shook her head and answered, "No. You didn't. This guy did though" as she pointed at me.

"Me? What did I do?" I said to her quite loudly, "I had the dream again and... when I woke up.. I thought you -- that you--" she said but I didn't even let her finish her words as I strode to her direction and enveloped her in a hug and I felt her hands wrapping in my mid torso and I could've sworn I felt her shake so I tried to reassure her and said, "Mianhe, oppa was just talking with someone. I thought you were already asleep so. Mianhe."

When I saw her nod again, I looked up at the guy who was looking at us with a blank expression until Dara turned her head towards his direction again and said, "Mianhe Min-ah... What are you doing here again?"

"Huh? What? Oh me? Well.. guess what! I'm staying here as well!!" he said exitedly.

"Really? That's great!" I heard her say as equally exited before she turned to him and asked him why and I heard him answer ,"Oh my manager left and I was left alone in my apartment and I heard a news earlier that my friend's... uh.. sister's neighbor... uhm... got robbed in their house and was almost killed by a flying cat! yeah! and that is very very dangerous"

I looked at him dumbstruck and thought, 'Who'd be stupid enough to fall for that?' then I looked at Dara and knew before she even went to him and hugged him as she said, "Oh you poor thing! You must have been scared! It's a good thing you've managed to get here safe then!" before she turned to me and said, "It's great of you to have MinHo stay here with us! It's very dangerous in Seoul these days plus I'll miss him when he leaves for the US" and just like that I was left with no other option but to let Lee Min Ho stay.

When I saw him smirking though I thought, 'Damn you Min Ho! I'll get you back for this!'

 

 

MIN HO POV

 

 

'Heh! I won! I knew this would happen! -- Well, I was pretty tensed when she asked me why but... I knew she's still the gullible Dara that's best friend with me and would believe me if I told her the moon is square. Kekeke' I thought triumphantly. I was contemplating on doing the 'winner dance' when I heard Dara ask Il Woo, "Where would he sleep though? The bed's not big enough"

'What?! They're sleeping in one bed?!! Thank God I got here!! No one would taint my Tokki until I have a yes to it! Of course the last guy I said yes to completely broke her but -- hey! that was her decision' I battled with my inner self as I heard Il Woo say, "It's fine Dara-yah, he can just sleep in the living room. Right Min Ho ssi?" then I saw him smirking at me.

'Huh? So you're mocking me? Gahd. This won't do! Think fast Min Ho-yah!' I said to myself then after a few seconds I grinned triumphantly and thought, 'I got it!' as I said, "Oh. Of course of course... but... Dara-yah... can't you sleep with me?"

I saw both their mouths hanged open and as I thought back of what I said earlier I cringed and thought, 'Man! That came out wrong' and completely covered my words again as I said, "Aigoo! You y ahjumma! Not sleep like that but.. can't you sleep beside me?! You might have forgotten but... I'm scared of the dark" I said as I pulled off my best pitiful eyes and added some tears for effect. I looked at Dara and saw that she's starting to believe me and I thought, 'that's it Dara... believe me... this is the job of the bestfriend.. to keep you away from strangers with bad intentions. kekeke'

I looked at Jung Il Woo and saw that he's not completely fooled but I ignored him and focused all of my attention to Dara and forced her heart to melt. I saw her looking from me to Il Woo then back to me as she looked at Il Woo again she said, "Jagiya... can't we accompany him? Poor Min-ah is afraid of the dark. Maybe we can all sleep together in the living room?!" she asked and I thought, 'Boo yah! That's it!' I look at Il Woo processing his thoughts and smiled before he turned his attention to me and gave me a glare as he said, "alright. I can sleep in the couch and you two... sleep on the floor arasso?" and when he saw us nod he turned his attention back to Dara and say, "If you can't sleep just hold my hand okay?" and then she smiled.

 

 

DARA POV

 


'Kyaaaaaaah!! I'm so exited right now! I can't believe that my bestfriend is going to live with us too! Well, he was left alone in his apartment and her friend's sister's neighbor got robbed in their house and was almost killed by a flying cat and that is very very dangerous he said so he needs someone to be with him! Good thing that Il Woo's place is close to his or else I would've worried' I thought.

I saw them eyeing each other with an expression that I'm not quite familiar but just shrugged it off as an actor's aura. I don't actually remember Min Ho and I's memories but most of the times, he does things that my body would just react automatically. Like everytime that I feel like crying and he'd tell me those same words and I'd answer him then just like that, I don't feel like crying at all. Or when sometimes, I swear that he's read me from cover to cover as he does things for me without me even asking him and saying that I'll ask for it anyway. The freaky thing is, he's always right. It's like, he knew before I even raise my hand what I'd do and what I'd ask and the same goes for him. There are times that I know what he's saying before he even say it and he can make me believe in anything so easily even when it's an obvious lie.

'Aigoo... if he isn't my bestfriend as everyone even him claims him to be, I'd have thought he's my husband or something. But since I'm really not romantically inclined to him... is he what I could call soulmate? My equal alien in this universe?' I thought before sighing deeply and walked my way towards the two guys I'm sure I won't ever want to lose and held both of their hands and said, "Get along okay?"

Then I saw Min Ho turn to me and said, "What are you saying Tokki-ah? We're friends!" before he swung his arms to Il Woo's shoulders and I saw the latter wince but it vanished instantly as Il Woo said, "Yeah! Friends forever!" and smiled brightly as well.

The guys decided that I'd sleep in the middle. Il Woo on the couch then me on the floor with Min Ho on my other side. I held on to Il Woo's hands as I closed my eyes and I felt Min Ho's hands snaking in waist as he pulled me in for a cuddle. Surprisingly though, I felt myself relaxing at his gesture. I can actually feel that my body is once again, recognizing his actions as natural so I just kept on relaxing and after a few minutes, I actually slept.


-------------------------

A/N


There you go guys! Another chapter with MinHo. Don't you just love him? I know I do! Sorry if there's no Ji here and the others... but don't worry... they'll be back in the next chapters! After this, let's start filming for BAD BOY!! yeah!!

BTW, Sorry for not updating... I'm still looking for a job so... anyway, did you see the picture where Dara, GD and Daesung are on the YG gym together? and on the other picture, Ji and Dee suddenly went missing? kekeke I believe Hwangssabu uploaded that on his twitter.

And call to anyone who knows how to make a poster... can someone make me a poster for this story??! PLEASE??

keep commenting, upvoting and subscribing juseyo~ I love reading them!


with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi