EPILOGUE: I'm sorry? I'll be what?

Do You Love Me

JI YONG POV

 

"BIGBANG! You'll be up in stage in 25 minutes." The PD for MAMA said,

I heard all my members reply but I didn't. Not because I don't want to but because I'm just so tired. It turns out I have too many songs that I'll be up on stage for the 5th time tonight. "At least this will be the last" I said out loud and gathered my strenght to stand up to check my members.

"This will be our last performance for the year hyung! Aren't you excited?" yelled Seungri in my ear. I winced but I smiled anyway as I ruffled his hair and answered, "Of course I am maknae!!" and turned around to see my members surround me and as I held up my hand we did our usual fighting chant and started to move towards the door.

While we were waiting backstage, I saw our maknae talking to his personal manager as he had this very excited yet doubtful look in his face so I decided to listen into their conversation a bit but all I heard was Seungri's voice asking his manager if it's real.

"If what is real?" I suddenly voiced out loud. I saw Seungri's manager paled and Seungri just kept shaking his head as he kept denying that he just said something but as I was about to further my investigation, we heard the intro of our song and we were told to perform.

The whole time that we were performing though, I kept noticing Seungri keeps running here and there on the stage but he kept on the edges and kept craning his neck up and down as if he's trying to everyone from the audience.

'Strange. I don't remember him doing this at the rehearsal' I told myself and when I turned to look at my members I saw them eyeing Seungri from time to time and I thought, 'and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so little Seunghyun'

Our performance was ending and we were all lining up for the final act, all the lights went off.

 

TOP POV

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Sunny from Girls Generation--" we heard somewhere boomed and when we turned around, we saw all the plasma TVs that showing a video of Sunny from SNSD confessing her feelings for our leader ending it with, "it is difficult for me to say this but OPPA! CONGRATULATIONS!!" and did a victory sign then the video went off engulfing us all in darkness again.

I heard our Ji yong cussing. 'You must be confused' I thought as I laughed inwardly and pretended to not know anything like the rest.

Honestly, I know what's happening being part of the secret committee itself. From Bigbang, aside from me, only YB and Daesung knows it. We didn't let the rat in as we all know that he have his slip of tongue moments and we honestly can't have it here. And just when I was wondering when the next video will pop up, it did and this time it's a different artist congratulating our dragon leader.

We talked to all of her known fangirls and exes (yes, the same ones he cheated Dara with) to make a congratulatory video for him. We explained everything to them and they agreed albeit some reluctantly and some flat out refused but we managed to get enough to hate Ji Yong as we edited and remembered how many girls he cheated Dara with and the girls that he let Dara get hurt with by acting nonchalant about his scandals.

We are already on the 6th girl and I'm sure Ji Yong will be surprised as hell with this one and sure enough I heard him, "!" as we all heard, "Hello! I'm Kiko Mizuhara. Ji Yong Annyeong! I know we just saw each other last night at Teddy's party, sorry I wasn't able to tell you. JI YONG!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" she yelled for everyone to hear.

I know our mighty leader is very much confused right now as to why THOSE girls are congratulating him especially the last one but I know the next one will blow his mind off.

 

YONGBAE POV

 

I can't help but laugh inside as I saw Ji Yong's expression when he saw Kiko's face on the screen and when she spoke. Who wouldn't? Just this morning the netizens were feasting again on their picture taken last night.

Honestly, were all friends now. After 2NE1 went on hiatus last year, we went almost everywhere with the girls. Well, Chaerin is busy with her own album while Bom Noona is doing variety shows and with Minzy studying they still manage to check with us and party every friday and saturday.

Kiko visited in Korea once for a photoshoot and she did it with 2NE1 before they went on hiatus and that's when she talked it out with them which surprised us all to know that Dara noona even invited her for a night out with the girls before she left.

Yes, Dara noona left for the Philippines one week after she talked to Ji Yong. She didn't even inform us and we had to hear it from Seungri who heard it -- no, not from Chaerin but from the staffs of YG that were talking while cleaning the floors who heard it from the staff cleaning while Dara noona and Sajangnim was talking.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"HYUNGS! HYUNGS! HYUUUUUUUUUUNGS!!" Lee Seunghyun shouted at the top of his lungs as he ran in the YG corridors toward one of the recording studios where s are and panted as he wiped his sweat and closed the door behind him.

He was still catching his breath when he heard TOP shouting at him, "YA! LEE SEUNGHYUN! WHAT THE ?! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??"

"Hyung!" he said as he continued to catch his breath, he looked at his hyungs and said as he looked at each and everyone of them, "Noona.. left... didn't say good bye... corridor... plane.. now..." he said brokenly.

"Yah! Panda! Speak in full sentences or I'll throw you out of here" he heard Daesung said while he took a cup of water that Yongbae was holding and handed it to their maknae.

Poor Seungri drank the water and as he calmed down he looked at all of us again as he said, "Hyungs, Dara noona left Korea. She didn't say where she's going. Today is the day she's supposed to leave and the girls aren't answering their phones" as he slumped to the nearest chair.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

That day we tried calling the girls but to no avail. We went all went to Sajangnim's office and I swore I saw Ji Yong's eyes destroying every toy in the room as our president told us that the girls and him are sworn to secrecy by Dara where she'll go and when she'll return. 

We camped inside the girls dormitory until they return a week after (not one bothered to answer our calls and no one from YG would tell us where they would be) they were still fresh from their vacation (that we also didn't know about) and they were surprised to see us there at the very least. We didn't get any information out of them that day but finally managed one day while Seungri was checking his Instagram and twitter updates when she saw Dara's update that she's somewhere in Morocco.

We asked the girls and they confirmed that Dara noona would be travelling around the world both to remember and to forget and when Dara noona finally landed in the Philippines last month, TOP hyung read Bom noona's message from Dara noona asking for an emergency meeting and we insisted to take part. When we talked to Dara noona via video calling she scolded Bom noona and her members before greeting us and apologizing (by us, I mean me, TOP hyung and Daesung) that she didn't tell us what she's planning but wha she confessed to us after made us forgave her and we're all just wishing for her happiness now.

As of the moment, there is a countdown from 3 in the screen and then it showed Seung-yop from A JAX boy group as he congratulated our leader while crying, followed by Aziatix rapper Flowsik (both cussing and crying), Zico of Block B, Double Trouble, Donghyun of Boyfriend and even International artists such as Gadaffi Ismail from Malaysia, Joke, a rocker from Thailand, actors such as Yoo Min Kyu, national player such as Park Tae Hwan and then there was Donghae of Super Junior as he begrudgingly said congratulations as well to our leader, followed by Wooyoung of 2PM  and Chanyeol of EXO until finally the lights went out again.

 

DAESUNG POV

 

I was looking at Yongbae hyung and TOP hyung the whole time as they look at our leader and try to hold in their laughters at the same time. I looked at Seungri who keeps looking back and forth to all of us as if he's confirming something to which I sighed and thought, 'Well, you won't get it from me' and added, 'It will soon end anyway' 

The crowds cheers has been nonstop although I don't think they have an idea what's happening. I checked the seats for the artists and sure enough, everyone  was confused and asking the idols that are with them that is part of the video presentation we've prepared.

'Any minute now' I thought with anticipation as we all heard the familiar cue from Chaerin's voice.

"When you feel like there is no way out... love... is the only way" she said as went to the stage while being followed by the spotlight. She went to us and smiled as she hugged Seungri as we all heard her say I'm sorry to him and went to Ji Yong hyung as he hugged him as well and congratulated him as well before he walked to the center stage to start their performance.

I saw Yongbae hyung dragging Ji Yong to the front stage to watch the performance (like we planned it) so I did the same to Seungri as I kept on ignoring his questions and forced him to sit down with the rest as we got the most perfect seat for this performance. Sure enough, Minzy followed soon after appearing on the left side of the stage then Bom who appeared on the right and as Bom noona finished the first chorus, the crowd went wild as they anticipated the next singer.

Especially, Ji Yong hyung as she knows who's part it is next and like an answered prayer she sang, "Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteo-olla
Onjongil olliji ahneun jeonhwagiman tto jyeodabwa"

We all jumped as we saw our leader walking towards Dara noona (who appeared behind us) with eyes full of purpose and longing. Seungri was about to go after him but someone already caught him before we did and all I could do was smile as I acknowledge him and said, "Hyung, I thought you wouldn't make it?"

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it for the world" was his reply as he smiled back which received a good natured tap from the back from everyone.

We all moved to the center stage to see the our leader walking towards our beloved noona and stopping just a few inches in front of her.

 

JI YONG POV

 

'What the actual is this about?' I kept asking myself. I don't remember winning anything so I really don't understand why those girls kept congratulating me and I've known EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM which in itself is embarassing and then there were the guys who looks like they are choking on their congratulations.

When the lights went out for the third time and I've heard Chaerin's voice, I thought hard if there was a special performance that I don't know about because I was sure that the cards said that we are the last performance of the night. I was still confused until I saw Chaerin come out from backstage and hugged me as she said something to me that I didn't quite understand and I was pulled by Yongbae in the front stage (before the catwalk to the other stage) and was forced to sit and watch as one by one members of 2ne1 comes out but after Bom noona's chorus, it stopped.

'I knew it! Too good to be true' I thought but I still seached for the next singer.

I was paralyzed for a minute as I tried to decipher this dream from my previous reality when I heard my butterfly's voice singing, I immediately jumped from my seat and stood up as I walked towards her and with every step my knees kept shaking and my resolve weakening with all the words in my head swimming with words I want to tell her, questions I want to ask her.

I started to doubt myself again and almost turned back but our eyes met and it seemed to keep pulling me so I kept on walking. When I got near her all the screaming in my head stopped, my heart calmed down and my breathing evened out as I gave her a shy smile and all I could ever say was, "Hi"

I almost melted on the spot as I managed to single out her voice from the cheering crowd as I heard her say, "It's been a long time Ji"

"It's been forever baby girl" I said as my tears automatically escaped from my eyes (as manly as possible) and hugged her as tight as I could and thought, 'I'll never let you get away again'

I can feel Dara trying to free herself as she's saying but I was still in my own world until someone thumped me on the back of my head, hard.

"Yah! She can't breathe stupid! Let her go already" I heard that annoying voice again.

'You really can't have one without the other' I sighed in my head but smiled anyway as I let go of Dara but grabbed her hands as I turned to the annoying person and greeted, "I missed you Lee Minho-ssi"

"And here I thought I'll never see you again too Kwon Ji Yong-ssi" he smiled as he gave me an awkward tap on the shoulder and looked at mine and Dara's entwined hands before looking at the latter and saying, "Earth to Dara... remember the plan?"

To which my cute angel replied, "Plan? oh! That plan! yeah" she said as she let my hand go (by force, mind you) then looked at me and said seriously, "Kwon Ji Yong, I need to ask you something"

"Huh? What is it?" I asked confusedly.

She dragged me to the center stage to where everybody is before she turned to the audience and said, "Yeorobun! A year ago, a man told me that he'll wait for me... and despite everything we've been through and because he understood my confusion, he le me go. Tonight, I will beg with my life for this man to take me back into his life permanently. You could be witnessing a girls dream coming true or shattering. You are free to go if you don't want to stay but if you will stay, please be quiet lest he does not hear what I'm going to say next."

My ears are buzzing and I couldn't understand for the life of me, half of what she said until she turned around at me smiling that angelic smile again and held my hand as she said, "Kwon Ji Yong, if you're still willing to take me back, take me back now! As I won't be making another offer to you again. We have continously hurt each other before but now here we are. I'm not telling you that I've forgotten what happened or that you should but... what I've known from the time I was away is that.. you, Kwon Ji Yong, is my personal hell... but... you should know... that you're also my heaven. So... since I'm not getting any younger... and I couldn't return those people's congratulations, and that everything has been settled already, would you do me the honor of being my husb-" I cut her off as I tackled her with a hug and lifted her up from the ground as I showered her with kisses.

Honestly, this girl could both ruin me and make me all at the same time. I heard her giggling as I set her back down ignoring the catcalls of our friends and the other idols, especially the audience as I heard her whisper to me, "I can take that as a yes, right?"'

To which I wholeheartedly laugh for the first time in forever again as I nodded at her and said, "Take it however you want. I'm yours forever and ever babe" and hugged her again.

"He said yes!" she shouted which earned another ear splitting cheer from our audience. I know most of them will be our antis but who cares, I'm with my butterfly again, they can't hurt me more than this life did in 2 years so it all.

As I was watching Dara ran to her members with Seungri crying beside Chae complaining again and again why he was always last to know, someone tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around, I saw Jung Il-Woo offering his hands.

"Congratulations are in order don't you think?" he said to which I happily replied a thank you as I shook his hands, he smiled to me one more time before I saw him walking out of the stage.

All of us followed soon after. We thanked everyone and saw that most of them (men mostly, I noted) are crying their hearts out for a reason I don't want to find out.

When we (me and Dara) reached Bigbang's waiting room, I was yanked unceremoniously from my fiancee by the girls and said, "Don't you know it's bad luck for the guy to see his wife before the wedding?" before dragging Dara outside again by Bom noona and Chaerin.

I turned and saw my members changing into their tux and not in their casual clothes when I felt another tap from my shoulder, this time belonging to Minzy as she looked at me and said, "Oppa! It will be at 12 midnight at YG rooftop. We've arranged everything so don't worry. Your family has already been contacted beforehand so they're already there. Please tell me you have your tux ready?"

To which Yongbae replied for me and said, "It's right here! Don't worry Minzy yah! See you at the wedding!" with that I saw the younger girl lighten up and left.

I turned around to look at my members to ask, "Who's getting married?"

To which they all replied, "YOU!" and then I fainted.

 

♥♠♥♠THE END.♥♠♥♠

 

♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

A/N

 

♥♠♥♠THE END.♥♠♥♠

 

YES, That really is the epilogue. I originally have written 4 epilogues but I finally chose this one.

What do you think? Did you like it? Would you like a part 2? I actually want to include the wedding here but it would make me want to do a sequel for their married life... I don't know, what do you guys think?

 

By the way, I do apologize if I've made you wait almost 6 months for this epilogue. I really want to apologize. My schedule at work required me to travel around for 5 months so I didn't have time till today.

 

In fact, I've asked for a full week's leave for this and for my new fic and the other fic I'm working on right now.

 

♥♠♥♠

G kept getting caught with K while D kept having fun and it almost destroyed my Daragon heart but in the end, it prevailed as I managed to end this fic.

 

Thank you so much for my subbies and my commenters and to my upvoters. Thank you so much for ALL the happiness on my part and to YOU who is reading this message now.. SARANGHE! ♥♠♥♠

 

♥♠♥♠ with all my love ♥♠♥♠

 

♥♠♥♠ koihernandezkoi ♥♠♥♠