Vacation Pt.2

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

A minute later, that Jung bastard opened the door and started unpacking his stuffs. He immediately took the bed closest to the door and just lied there with his clothes and shoes still on. I was about to chastisize him by his hygine when I heard a soft knock on the door and I saw him opened his eyes and I rushed to the door to get it. I saw Dara just standing there looking all flustered and beet red in the face and I realized that I just took off my shirt. I saw Dara lowered her gaze to the floor as she asked where that Jung bastard is and before I could answer, I heard that bastard tell Dara to come in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

 

Ji Yong sighed as Dara let herself in and went straight to Il Woo. He was debating whether to leave them alone and to just be a third wheel there in the room when suddenly, Bom and the rest started going into the room as well.

He was startled and felt suffocated by the number of people in his room so he shouted over the commotion, "Guys! Guys! What's this about? Why are you all here?"

Everyone stopped talking and looked at him quizically and then Youngbae suddenly spoke and said, "Yah! Were'nt you listening to us at all at the lobby? We agreed to meet up at your room after we checked our rooms so that we could plan tomorrow's activities and possibly have dinner sometime tonight."

Ji Yong was flustered but he managed to reply an okay to him so they all proceeded to talk once again and this time everyone is arguing where to go.

"Let's go to Seopjikoji!" shouted Bom over the noise before Minzy added, "Yeah! the canola flowers there are blooming right now! Let's go there!"

But Chaerin told them that she wanted to go to Devil's road first. Everyone knows that in an episode in 2ne1TV where they went to Jeju, Dara was the one that drove them around the island and showed them the magic of that road so everyone stopped for a second before Seungri shouted, "No! That road's boring! Let's go to the beach first! Beach!!"

Everyone was shocked at his enthusiasm before they realized that he just probably wanted to go there for the girls and that earned him another smack in the head from her group mates.

"Oww.. hyungs! you didn't ALL have to do that to me. My poor brain cells are dying!!" he dramatically said before Ji Yong said, "We beg to differ oh beloved maknae. You cannot lose what you never had" and everyone laughed at Seungri's scandalized look.

"Well... okay" Seungri started again and added, "Since we can't decide, why don't we let Dara noona choose?"

"What? Uh... me?" Dara said obviously startled when everyone turned to listen to her.

"Yeah Dara unnie, what do you want to do?" added Chaerin.

Everyone was looking expectant at Dara and Il Woo gave her hand a light squeeze as to encourage her but that small gesture didn't go unnoticed by Ji Yong which made his heart ache more when he saw her smile and relax before she looked at everyone again and said, "Um... honestly.... I also want to go to the beach first then we can go drive to Devil's road to Seopjikoji right?"

Everyone was contemplating her suggestion when Seungri suddenly jumped up and down and hugged her tight as he shouted, "Noona! Noona! My most favourite and very beautiful Dara noona! I know you'd see things my way! I know... I just know that you'd like my idea too!!"

Seungri was smiling broadly and contentedly that Dara didn't have the heart to tell him that she doesn't actually want to go to the beach first but to Devil's road and Seopjikoji but since she wanted to see the sunrise by the bay anyway, she decided to go ahead with the beach plan.

Seungri was still hugging Dara tight when he was dragged by the collar by Top as he said out loud, "Okay, that's enough cuddling with Dara you ert panda!" which made everyone laugh and Seungri pouted but before he could retaliate, Top bent lower to whisper to Seungri, "the dragon's temper is boiling hot right now because he couldn't do that with his rabbit. Do you really want to anger the dragon?" It was said in codes but the maknae paled nonetheless as he looked over at the 'dragon' and saw that he keeps clenching his fist that is now white and that his face is totally red. Seungri ran towards Youngbae and hugged his hyung because he knows that only Youngbae could pacify the raging dragon if the rabbit is unavailable.

Youngbae laughed out loud when the maknae hugged him. Well, he was skeptical at first but when he looked over at his bestfriend, he realized what happened and suddenly burst out laughing. Everyone in the room looked over to their direction and Dara worriedly ask what's wrong with Seungri but the poor panda couldn't complete any sentence so in the end, he just shook his head and Youngbae said that Seungri is at a hugging spree which made everyone in the room laugh.

After a full 10 minutes of laughing, Bom's stomach started to growl so she said, "Well, enough about the panda, can we eat now? I'm hungry already! I need corn!" which made everyone have another fits of laughter that soon died down when they saw that Bominator is soon going to be released and Dara answered, "Sure Bommie. Where do you want to eat? At a restaurant or at the hotel?"

"I don't know" answered Bom as she stomped her foot in frustration so Chaerin said, "We can also ask for take out or room service unnie. What are you craving for tonight? BESIDES corn?"

"Yah! I already said I don't know and don't be angry at my poor lovable corns!" she said to Chaerin who turned to the Bominator's boyfriend to pacify his girlfriend which made the other roll his eyes and said to Bom, "Bommie, get your clothes and let's go to a restaurant okay?"

Everyone thought that that would be the end of it when Bom suddenly shouted, "NO! I WANT TO EAT AT THE HOTEL AND THAT'S WHERE WERE GOING! ARASSO?" as she glared at everyone who just shook their heads at their unnie/noona everyone knows that she likes to take charge so Top hyung did the right thing by pretending to take charge which made their undecided alien tell them where she really wants to eat.

No one argued with Bom's decision so they all started to leave the room to prepare and promised to meet at the lobby so they could go to the hotel's dining area together but Dara stayed on Il Woo and Ji Yong's room which confused the latter and was shocked when she went over to Il Woo's side of the bed and rummaged through his clothes.

"You're doing it again Dara" said Il Woo all of a sudden which made Ji Yong look at him quizically when he heard Dara answer, "I'm sorry... it's just that... I told you about this urge already didn't I? Can't I choose your clothes for you?"

 

 

JI YONG POV
 

 

"I'm sorry... it's just that... I told you about this urge already didn't I? Can't I choose your clothes for you?" I heard Dara say. 'Choose clothes for that bastard? Noooooo!! Baby girl you only do that to me! We choose clothes for each other whenever we go out remember??' I whined in my head.

I was planning on ways to murder that bastard when I heard him chuckled and answer, "Well.. you know I won't win you so do as you please but please don't choose the ones that shows too much skin. I know you like my body but I don't like people gawking at me okay?"

'Like your body? LIKE YOUR BODY?! DARA DOESN'T LIKE YOUR SKINNY BODY SO SHUT UP!!' I shouted in my head again as I thought of ways on how to murder the bastard MULTIPLE times but when I looked over to Dara and saw her blushing at his words, my world crashed down and my head felt heavy. I saw him smiling and her returning it as if I'm not even there with them.

I felt my eyes sting and I know that I just couldn't take this. 'God, how much more do you hate me??!' I asked silently as I went over to my bag and choose a white shirt and put it over my head and wore my black cap. Dara and Il Woo stopped bantering when she pushed Il Woo towards the bathroom and closed it on his face. She turned towards me and smiled sheepishly which I returned with a cold look because of the pain I'm feeling now. 'she doesn't know anything Ji... she doesn't know...' I kept muttering in my head.

"Uhm... Ji Yong... can I talk to you later?" she suddenly asked me. My body trembled with excitement by her words. 'Did she just ask to talk to me later? but what for? what are we talking about? and why does she look so fidgety? Could it be? She ... she likes me? or did she remember? No, if she remembered, she's supposed to get mad at me right?' I was having an internal battle when my mouth suddenly answered a yes for me as it also automatically smiled at her.

"Wow" she suddenly said and I panicked. 'Did I do something wrong?' I asked myself as I asked her what's the 'wow' for. I heard her chuckle and said, "I just saw you smile which is very rare and I just... I just.." she stuttered.

"You what? you just... what?" I asked her. I saw her blushing as she said, "I just thought you look good smiling" I smiled widely at that and thought that maybe things are really looking up. Maybe I have a chance at her. She isn't really in a relationship with that bastard anyway but she doesn't know that as well. I was thinking on how to break them up in her point of view when she suddenly spoke again, "You really dress well Ji Yong"

I wasn't expecting the compliment so I was totally floored and my heart was being all giddy inside. I was about to return the compliment to her when suddenly the bathroom door opened and saw the person that's in most of my nightmares. JUNG IL WOO -- that bastard.

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

Why did I say he dress well? 'Omona! Pabo Dara now he'll think you like poking your nose into people's business. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is not good' I mentally scolded myself when I noticed him opening his mouth but luckily, I was saved when Il Woo got out of the bathroom and then all I can think about is, 'black does suit him'

He's wearing a black shirt and pants plus a leather black cap, 'hmm... he looks like someone...' then I turned around and saw that the boys are looking at each other. I was shocked, they have the same clothes on them except that Ji Yong is wearing a white shirt while Il Woo is wearing black.

"Wow... you look like polar opposites" I suddenly said out loud which earned a laugh from Il Woo and another cold glare from Ji Yong. 'Maybe he doesn't like being compared?' I thought as I heard Il Woo say, "Well, if you're ready Dara, we can go to the lobby now. I bet everyone's waiting for us already"

I nodded at that but before we reached the door, Ji Yong grabbed the door knob and opened the door for us as he walked behind us the whole time. I can't help but throw him secret glances. I kept turning back and see him either scowling or muttering curses under his breath. 'Is he still mad about that? It was meant to be a compliment though' I thought.

When we reached the lobby we saw everyone standing stock still as they looked at one direction. I was about to surprise tackle Bom but when I saw her glaring, my eyes followed where they're looking and saw that girl from the bar. 'I thought Ji Yong said she's sick? Is she feeling better?' I thought but somehow, my heart felt heavy because I realized that if I thought Ji Yong's smile was rare, maybe this girl can even make him laugh and was envious about that fact. 'Why am I envious that he can make Ji Yong laugh though?' I thought but didn't ponder too much about my feelings.

Suddenly I felt Il Woo gave my hand a slight squeeze and my head snapped back to look at him and saw that he's wearing a worried expression. 'Why do I keep worrying you?' I sighed as I smiled at him and held his face as I traced with my fingers the crease on his forehead, "This doesn't suit you" I told him as I added, "I'm fine" I saw him smile after that but my head still can't stop thinking what's making Il Woo worried. Everytime we mention Ji Yong's girlfriend, everyone stiffens and they'll change the subject.

I was the first one to move closer to Ji Yong's girlfriend and say, "Hi, I'm Dara. We've met before remember?" then I reached out my hand for her to shake but she just stared at me like I'm a different specie and replied, "Do you?" 

'What kind of answer/question is that?' I thought as I saw everyone move towards our direction. Suddenly, I was yanked away by Bom as she said, "Don't talk to strangers Dara. It's not good okay?"

"Huh? But she's not a stranger right? We saw her at the bar right? She's Ji Yong's girlfrie--" I said but was cut off when Ji Yong suddenly shouted, "NO!" and then added in a lower tone, "I mean, you got it wrong Dara... she's not my --"  but he was cut off when the girl suddenly jumped to hug Ji and looked at me as she said, "Oh sorry about my dear boyfriend Dara. We're having a couple's fight at the moment and this guy is very stubborn. You're right, I'm afraid we haven't been introduced properly, I'm Kiko Mizuhara, Ji Yong's GIRLFRIEND" I cringed as she emphasized the last word and as I looked around the room, I noticed that I wasn't the only one.

I saw the Bigbang boys and my members are all wearing murderous looks and Ji Yong is pale and frozen on the spot. To lighten the mood, I decided to ask everyone to go to the dining hall complaining that I'm hungry and to my relief, I saw everyone smiled warmly to me and nodded their heads in agreement. As I turned around I felt someone grabbed my hands and when I turned I saw that it was Kiko, she suddenly asked me if she could tag along since it's been a long time when he had dinner with Ji Yong.

I turned around and saw EVERYONE shaking their heads including Ji Yong. 'Why are they so opposed though' I wanted to tell her to join us some other time but even before I opened my mouth, she said, "Of course you'll say yes right Dara-ssi? I knew it! You're really the kindest here!" before she stopped and looked as if she's hesitating on something and looked back at me with sad eyes as she said, "you are saying yes right?"

I was shocked by her actions. Although it would feel rude to decline her now because she's still Ji Yong's girlfriend so I just smiled at her and said, "Of course! the more the merrier" and then I let go of her hand and walked towards Il Woo and held his hands. I didn't know why but I was shaking and a headache is starting to form. I must've looked worse than I thought because Il Woo suddenly whispered to me, "Are you feeling alright? We can just get room service you know"

I didn't want to worry him more so I just shook my head and smiled warmly at him. As we sat down, I can feel the tension in the air. It was so thick that I am surprised no one's been blacking out yet. I again decided to lighten the atmosphere as I told them I'd get my food. I saw Il Woo, Ji Yong and Bom stood up and followed me but the rest seems to be saying something to Kiko-ssi first before they all saw me and smiled as they too stood up.

As I was standing in front of the buffet table pondering on what to take I felt someone nudge me and saw Ji Yong holding out a plate of food in front of me. "Uhm... Ji Yong... do you want me to take this to your girlfriend?" I asked dumbly but he shouted no to me which again took me by surprise but he lowered his voice as he said, "No... not her.. this is... this is for you..." he shyly said. I looked at the plate and noticed that it's all of my favourite foods so I looked at him to ask him but when I saw his face, he looked troubled as he asked me, "Sorry.. did I get it wrong? Do you not like this food?"

I shook my head and told him that he got my favourites right to a tee which made him smile and said, "I just know you're still there Dara" as he too shook his head and started to walk away with his food plate before he turned around and said, "Just so you know Dara... we broke up" and then added flusteredly, "I mean-- me and her! That girl Kiko... we're through" and then turned around to walk back at the table.

My mind is still processing what he said to me when Il Woo popped out beside me and said, "Oh good! You've already chosen... let's go back to the table?" I looked at him and smiled as I agreed with him. Together, we walked towards the table. I don't know what to make of the current situation. My heart is beating wildly when Ji Yong gave me this heavenly food plate but I don't know why my heart felt heavy when he said the words, 'we're through' I thought that maybe it's because I pity Kiko-ssi but even my head is betraying me and telling me that's not the case.

We all ate in silence and Bommie ate while keeping her glare on Kiko-ssi who is unsuccessfully feeding Ji Yong. When I saw Ji Yong shove Kiko-ssi and told her that she is being a burden, my mind suddenly started hurting and I suddenly let go of my spoon and fork as I held my head. I saw an image in my head where the blonde guy is shoving me as I fed him and telling me I was a burden. 'This is new' I thought and added, 'this blonde guy is now invading my thoughts even when I'm awake now?'

"Oww" I suddenly whimpered. My voice was low but everyone in the table stopped eating to look at me worriedly and I saw Ji Yong stood up from his seat but before he reached me, I felt someone wrap his arms around me and saw Il Woo's worried expression as he turned to Bom and said, "I'm sorry Bom-ssi, but can you give me yours and Dara's room key? I think she's had enough of tonight"

I was about to stop them and tell them I'm fine but when I saw Il Woo glaring at me daring me to say what I'm meant to say, I lost my words and just nodded to him. I saw Bommie looking at me worriedly and nodded as she handed him our room key. As Il Woo held me up, everyone except Kiko-ssi stood up and looked at me worriedly so I assured them as I said, "Aigoo... you guys are such worrywarts. It's just a headache. Probably from the flight. Just continue your dinner without us, we'd just order room service if we get hungry neh?"

"Dara... are you sure you're --" I heard Bom start but I cut her off and said, "Of course. No need to worry about me. Besides, I'm with this guy. We'll be fine" I saw her contemplating on my words before she smiled defeatedly to me and said, "Arasso. You take care Dara okay?" before she added mischievously as she looked at Il Woo, "And to you boyfriend of my Ssantokki, I'm an open minded individual so just tell me... how much time do you need? One hour? two hours or maybe... THREE??"

"BOM!"

"NOONA!"

"UNNIE!"

Said Top and everyone in our table as they all looked scandalized by Bom's inuendo and I blushed when I heard Il Woo laugh beside me and say, "Those are not enough Bom. I think I'd ask for another room for you at the reception? I'm sure they'll find something" and then high fived with Bom as everyone turned their heads to Il Woo and shouted simultaneously

"HYUNG!"

"OPPA!"

and then Bom and Il Woo started laughing before Il Woo suddenly turned serious and said, "Anyway, just get back as soon as you can okay?" and then mouthed something to Bom which made her laugh and nod and then we went to mine and Bom's room.

As I sat in my bed with my head resting on the headboard, I opened my eyes and looked at Il Woo's worried expression and thought that I must not let him worry so I said, "Thanks for bringing me here Il Woo. I'm feeling better already"

 

 

IL WOO POV

 

 

I looked at her quizically as if she's totally out of her mind if she thinks that she'd make me believe that and I sighed as I saw her backing down so I asked, "What happened back there Dara? Are you sure you're okay?"

I saw her flinch and played at the hem of her as she lowered her head and say, "Uhm.. please don't tell this to anyone okay?" she said and I was startled at that, she doesn't want anyone to know what? Did she remember everything? Is this the part where she'll ditch me? 'please god no!! not yet...' I plead in my head until I saw Dara look up to me and said, "Remember the dream I kept telling you about?"

I tried to think what she means and remembered her recurring dream and said, "Yes, the one about Min Ho? what about it?" I saw her flinch again as she said, "I haven't told you my entire dream" she said and added, "The truth is... it's not just Min Ho I'm dreaming about... there is... another guy" I was shocked at that. This is the first time I've heard of it and I felt like my heart can't take much more of it so I wanted this to be over fast and I asked her to continue and she nodded as she said, "The other guy is... a blonde man... that man keeps on breaking up with me... he's always makes me feel worthless and I just -- I just --" she stopped and I saw her shoulders shaking and realized that she's started crying as she looked up to me and said, "I know... all this time... I know... sorry" she said.

My heart constricted at her words, what did she know? About her and Ji Yong? I'm sure that the other man in her dreams is Ji Yong and once again I can't help but hate that guy. Even in Dara's condition, the guy seems to keep on hurting her. Most nights she's crying in my arms and I end up hugging her in our sleep and thought that this is probably the reason so I just clenched my fist in anger.

I asked Dara what does she know and was startled when she told me, "I just... I just know that you're not my boyfriend and you're just pretending for me because I don't want you to leave me I didn't tell you that I know and I know that it's selfish but.. please... please don't leave me... please.." she begged and started sobbing. My heart went out for her and thought, 'Ah, so she already knew' I held on for a ray of hope that she's pretending like me so I sat beside her on the bed and held her hands and said, "Pabo, we're doing the same thing. That's okay... I don't want you to leave me as well"

She turned her head and looked at me like I've just grown another head and when I realized how cheesy my line was, I added, "It's okay to continue pretending Dara. I'm fine with it" and I saw her relax at that and she said, "I actually saw an image of the blonde guy in my dream earlier when my head started hurting. I saw him shoving me and telling me I'm being a burden much like what Ji Yong did to Kiko--ssi earlier and thought that that must've triggered my headache. I'm so confused Il Woo-yah what do I do?"

I sighed as I started to get mad again at Ji Yong for making her remember another bad memory and told her I don't know and I stood up from my seat and took off my shoes as I laid down on her bed using her lap as my pillow.

We were quiet for a while and as I laid my head on her lap she suddenly said, "Be my boyfriend" to which I said, "I already am aren't I?" and I saw her smile at that before she bent down and kissed me full on the lips.

I was shocked and happy at the same time. I never felt so happy in my whole life and even that time when I finally won an award for best actor and the time a magazine declared me as one of asia's most handsome actors paled in comparison to this moment. I snapped out of my shock when I felt Dara pulling back from kiss as maybe she thought that I didn't like it so suddenly pulled myself up and held her face as I deepened our kiss which, to my delight, she returned enthusiastically.

I was so high up in heaven in our kissing session that I didn't hear the door clicked open and a second later, it closed. I was focused on kissing Dara because I know that from this point on... I am officially hers and she's officially MINE.

------------------------------------

PREVIEW

 

"They're official Ji Yong... I saw them" I saw him flinch and his eyes turned dark as he said, "You're lying. I don't believe you..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm spazzing out here~ they're official!! Haha~! Take that love and twist it!! What do you guys think? Who do you think saw them kissing? And why is that damn fish back? What's she planning?? What's gonna happen?!?!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Okay... back to matters at hand, thank you soooo much for commenting and subscribing... they're totally appreciated and this chapter is for my commenters who wanted an official DaraWoo hehehe. But to my co-applers... keep your hearts strong... everything will fall into place... SOON.

This is my first update of the day cos I promised a double update. And it's a long chapter to compensate for my short one last night. Wait for me juseyo~ and keep on commenting and share your ideas about this story to me!

 

with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi