Vacation Pt.1

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

 

There was another silence before I heard Chaerin answer, "No oppa. You can and Dara unnie can go... have a safe trip" I nodded at her and moved so that I am carrying Dara bridal style before I stood up and turned to all of them again and nodded to everyone as I reached the door, Seungri opened it for me and I gave him a thanks to which I saw him answer with a small smile. No one spoke while were heading for the door and long after the door was closed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

IL WOO POV

 

 

As I looked over at the girl I am carrying on my arms, I thought, 'Damn Dara, when are you not beautiful?' I am carrying her as if she is precious cargo and kept turning her head towards my chest so people wouldn't recognize her. Not that I am ashamed of being caught with her like this, it's the opposite really but I just don't want people to see her super cute sleeping face.

'She's as light as a feather' I thought and added, 'I'm sure I've fed her enough but... does she need more? I need to go to the grocery to get her more nutricious food. She can't keep eating that ramyun.' But even as I thought that, I know that with just a bat of her eyelash, I'd cook that ramyun for her. I sighed at how helpless the situation looks like. I'm falling fast for this wonderful girl in my arms even if I'm not supposed to. She'll remember eventually and -- No, I don't want to think about that yet. 'I'll be brave next time Dara so for now, can you please not remember yet?' I thought as I bitterly sighed to myself. How could I be so selfish?

I finally reached my car and as I opened it, I felt her flinch in my arms and saw her batting her eyes open. 'Gorgeous' was all I thought before I heard her sweet sleepy voice, "Hey" she said.

"Hey" I replied and added, "couldn't you have woken up five minutes ago? my arms are sore" then chuckled as I saw her blush and realise that I'm carrying her. She wiggled in my arms and politely said, "sorry, you can put me down now"

I shook my head to disagree and instead I carefully put her on the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. When I finished, I looked over to her and saw that our faces are literally inches apart. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I realized how more beautiful she is up close. "Beautiful" I absent mindedly said out loud, when I realized what I've said I quickly covered my mouth with my hands in panic until I heard her giggle and said, "You already told me that" I tried to remember when that was and I think she saw my confused look so she added, "at the hospital remember? That's what you told me when I woke up"

I suddenly remembered that scene and backed away from her as I gave out a hearty laugh and said, "Good memory Dara!!" and then I laughed some more. I stopped laughing when I didn't hear her laugh along and when I looked over at her direction, I suddenly felt guilty as I saw her head down and her hands are at the hem of her shirt. I noticed her shaking then I realized, she must be crying so I panicked and hugged her as I kept on apologizing for my stupidity.

"Oh god, Dara! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to -- you know I don't..." I said as I tried to make an understandable explanation before she suddenly looked up and smiled at me as she said, "You don't have to apologize. It's my fault"

I thought about what she said and she's probably right but I won't let her carry that guilt alone so I said, "Don't worry Dara, the doctor said it might take time but things will work out okay? So don't you worry your pretty little head about it now yet" as I added in my thoughts, 'I'm not ready to lose you yet'

I saw her smile wider at that and nodded as she asked, "Are we going home now?"

I smiled at her as well and answered, "Yes, home" and then I break away from our hug, closed her side of the door, went to the drivers seat and drove us to my apartment.

 

 

2 weeks later

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

 

"Waaaah!! It's really the sea!! We're in Jeju-do!" I shouted as I tried opening the windows from our private bus. I'm so excited to be here especially because I'm with my friends. I remember Bom once told me that she would like to make new memories here if I can't remember our old ones and I totally agree with her. I heard someone laughing and when I turned around, I saw Il Woo laughing at me. I scowled at him and said, "Ya! Are you laughing at me?"

I saw him trying to stop his laughter and after a few seconds he replied, "You're excitement is quite contagious Dara. That's all. I will only ever laugh with you, not at you" I blushed at that as I thought, 'What's wrong with this guy? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he's too sweet I think I'm gonna pass out!' I was smiling widely then when I suddenly heard everyone cheering us on.

"Yah! Il Woo hyung, I didn't know you had that in you!" I heard Seungri say and then Bom added, "Maknae-ah, if you can't handle him like this, I wonder how you'll feel seeing those two in this trip! They are sickeningly sweet!" then she laughed at us.

"Omo! Bom unnie, don't tell me you're jealous of Dara unnie" Chaerin suddenly added before Top answered and said, "Yah! Bommie, I could be sweet too!! I'll do everything for you!" and then we all erupted in laughter with Top's cheesy line. I looked at everyone and frowned when I saw Ji Yong sitting at the corner of the bus with Taeyang. They look deep in conversation and they both look serious so I asked Ji Yong what's wrong but Taeyang answered for him as he smiled at me and said, "Don't worry noona, it's just about our album"

"Oh, arasso. So Ji Yong is workaholic huh? Your girlfriend must be sad right now" I told him. Everyone in the bus suddenly stopped whatever they're doing and looked at me as if I've grown another head so I asked them if I said something wrong and Ji Yong answered for them as he said, "Dara... my girlfriend and I will be fine. She's just... a little sick. Let's leave it at that okay?" and then he slumped back on his seat and turned his head to look over at the window.

I don't know why but I felt sad by what he said. In the past two weeks, I've always went to their shooting to cheer on Il Woo and Bigbang and so that I could go home with Il Woo. The girls never left my side as well as Bigbang. Ji Yong however, is still a mystery to me. There were times that he'll act cold and ignore me completely but there were also those times that I think he's the sweetest thing. 'I wish he'd smile sincerely though' I thought because the past days I've seen him smile, I noticed that it never reaches his eyes. He's not fooling anyone either. When I told my girls about it, they said to ignore him and that that is natural for Ji Yong but I feel like, there's really something there. He has a pull on me like gravity. My eyes could probably spot him in a crown in seconds.

I was still looking at Ji Yong when I felt someone tug at my shirt and then I looked over at Il Woo who is wearing a worried expression. 'How could I forgot about him?' I thought as I mentally slapped myself and smiled to him as he said, "Is there a problem?" and I replied to him, "no. None."

Il Woo is such a sweet guy. He cooks all of our meals and even packs my lunch for me as he insisted that the food he cooks is better than take out (which I won't argue with cos he's right about that one) and he also takes me to and from work everyday. He always worries about me and always put me first. Aside from the banter he keeps having with Min Ho even over the phone, in the end, he always relents to whatever we say. He's such an awesome guy and I'm happy whenever I'm with him.

I definitely feel something towards him that kinda resembles love. His kind of love is so slow that it might induce yawning which is totally different from my type that wants to be swept off my feet but his kind of love is what makes me feel safe and secure and happy these days so I'm not complaining. Although I know that he's not really my boyfriend, there are times when I kept on forgetting that because he treats me like his girlfriend, like a newly wed husband to his bride. I blushed at the thought and snapped out of my thoughts as I saw him still looking at me so I told him nothings wrong while smiling and then I took his hand in mine and leaned my head to his chest.

I can definitely hear his heart racing fast but I must not let him know that my heart feels like having a race with his at the moment. After a few moments, we reached our hotel and as I got mine and Il Woo's room key, I heard Ji Yong shout that it should be boys together and girls together. He partnered me with Bom and as I was planning to protest, I looked over at Bom and saw that she has this hopeful expression while Top is glaring at Ji Yong. I looked at Il Woo because this would be the first time after the incident that I would sleep without him beside me.

In his apartment, there was this huge barricade of pillows that's between us which he said is more for him than me which I find cute but he'll still hold my hand for the rest of the night until we wake up next morning in each other's embrace and the barricade pillows on the floor. It's almost two months since that incident and I still couldn't stop that repeating dream with the blonde guy and Min Ho. I don't think I'll be able to get through the night without him and he seems to understand my dilemma cos he suddenly pulled me in an embrace and kissed my forehead as he whispered, "You'll be fine. If you couldn't sleep, look for me okay?"

I turned around and saw Bom's hopeful expression again and I finally sighed and nodded to her to accept Ji Yong's decision. She shrieked in excitement as she jumped up and down and I heard Seungri suddenly shout, "Unfair! I want to sleep next to my beautiful Dara noona tonight!" and we all laughed as he received three strikes in his head by TOP, Ji Yong and surprisingly, from Chaerin as well. I can tell that she likes him and Seungri obviously likes her as well anyway so I plan to make things work for them and then I laughed out loud again as he received a punch in his shoulder by Bom.

Only the boys did rock paper scissors to choose who their room mate will be because since I have Bommie, Chaerin and Minzy automatically became room mates which pretty much looks like our dorm arrangement so no one complained. Top is rooming with Seungri, Taeyang with Daesung and Ji Yong with Il Woo. I heard Seungri complain and asked Daesung to swap rooms with him but Top held him by his collar and dragged him to the elevator with an evil grin on his face. I pitied him but everyone seems to be fine with the arrangement. I looked over at Il Woo and saw that he looks relaxed compared to Ji Yong who is once again wearing his cold facade.

'I really wish he'll warm up' I thought before I was tackled by Bom and was dragged to the elevator as well.

 

 

JI YONG POV

 

 

'HIM?! Seriously? Out of 5 people that I could be partnered with and it's him??! GOD! How much do you hate me?!!' I thought as I cursed in my head at my misfortune. I looked at everyone and saw that Dara is being dragged by Bom noona before I heard someone chuckle beside me and when I turned, I saw this Jung bastard smiling like some crazy person.

I noticed him looking at Dara and I immediately felt a pinch in my chest. I honestly hate this guy! He makes me feel like dirt beside him whenever were with Dara. During break time before the end of each shoot, I'll see him with Dara and he keeps on flaunting to everyone how he dotes on her. 'Sick!' I thought as I couldn't help but compare my relationship with Dara before to theirs now. I know I used to be like him with Dara before but... I don't know when it exactly changed.

'When was it baby girl?' I kept on thinking as I scowled at the bastard beside me. I saw him bend over to get his things and walked towards the elevator. That's when I noticed that everyone has left except for us so I sprinted towards the elevator and thankfully reached it just before it closes.

When we arrived at our room, I noticed that it was right across Dara's and Bom noona's room which made me feel both happy and sad at the same time. Because it seems that Youngbae and Dae was supposed to be the one's who'll use this but Dara begged them to change room with us so she'll be closer to Il Woo. I know they'll never deny her anything so I just sighed and opened the door to our room.

A minute later, that Jung bastard opened the door and started unpacking his stuffs. He immediately took the bed closest to the door and just lied there with his clothes and shoes still on. I was about to chastisize him by his hygine when I heard a soft knock on the door and I saw him opened his eyes and I rushed to the door to get it. I saw Dara just standing there looking all flustered and beet red in the face and I realized that I just took off my shirt. I saw Dara lowered her gaze to the floor as she asked where that Jung bastard is and before I could answer, I heard that bastard tell Dara to come in.

-------------------

NEXT:

 

As I laid my head on her lap she suddenly said, "Be my boyfriend" to which I said, "I already am aren't I?" and I saw her smile at that before she bent down and kissed me full on the lips.

======================================

A/N

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Their vacation starts now. What do you guys think will happen? What about the sneak peek? Who do you think they are? hmm...

Sorry guys. I know I promised a double update but it's already late in the evening here and I just got home. I'll do the double update tomorrow okay? For now, I'll leave you with this chapter okay? 

By the way, for my new subbies, thank you so much for subscribing. Please do upvote and comment as well. I appreciate it a lot! In fact, I re read the comments everyday. :) For now, stay safe everyone and good night!!

with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi