Good to you

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

I blinked for a minute as I thought of his last reminder to Dara then I looked at her and saw her face is red then I realized what that meant and cursed him for the innuendo. "That guy! Am I a ert?" I heard Dara muttering and I couldn't help it and I laughed out loud.

'You're really something Lee Min Ho' I thought as I started reaching for Dara's hand and changed the channel back to Lee Min Ho's drama.

=========================================

 

JIYONG POV

 

After my members left me to go to the hospital where Dara is, I decided to stay at Teddy hyung's studio for a while. I don't want to go back to Kiko's apartment-- not now, actually, not ever. I realized this morning that I'm such a for leaving Dara like that.

I felt such a fool as I recounted everything that happened to Dara and I for the past three years. When I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, I know I was the luckiest guy on earth and I couldn't be happier. I was a mess when she was introduced to me because of Kiko and she slowly put me back to pieces until I was able to laugh truthfully again. I was so in love with her that I didn't know why I did those things that I did to her. I cheated behind her back countless of times especially whenever I want to have some action and she refuses.

I remember one instance when me and Dara are heavily kissing and I started to roam my hands to her body. I heard her moan in my mouth and that undid me but as I slowly worked my hands to certain parts of her body, she suddenly ended the kiss and told me that she's not yet ready. I got so mad at her that I yelled and told her that I'd go and have with someone else if she wouldn't do it with me. She cried then and I walked out doing exactly what I told her. A few days later, she went over to the Bigbang's dorm to talk to me. She told me she was sorry and that she just wasn't really ready. We got back together after that.

"I was the stupid one Dara-yah. You shouldn't have gone to get me back." I muttered softly as my eyes started watering. I thought of all my foolishness and how many times I've made her cry. Our dates and anniversaries that I've ditched, her birthdays that I've missed... "pabo" I whispered to myself.

I decided to go back to mine and Dara's apartment. I couldn't sleep anywhere else except here. 'This place at least calms me down' I thought as I got on the elevator. I was already in front of the door when tears started forming in my eyes. When I entered our apartment, I looked at the place where I last saw her and broke down crying. "I should've just stayed here Dara-yah. I shouldn't have left you in the first place." I said to myself sadly.

I walked until I reached our sofa where I told her about Kiko and just sat there. 'I should have kissed her then. I should have held her face. I should have watched her eyes instead of run in place' I thought bitterly.

I laughed bitterly as I added, 'You gave me multiple chances Dara... when you shouldn't have and I wasted it all.'

"I was with Kiko again last night Dara-yah. Did you know?" I said outloud suddenly and added, "We had and it was fun but... I was still thinking about you baby girl"

"I kept hurting you baby girl and I think I might've gone way overboard this time. I was just with Kiko but as I told you before I left, I still want to be with you as well. Even for just cups of coffee or lunch would do. Selfish don't you think? I should've realized then that I really don't want to be without you in the first place." I kept talking to myself.

"I was even the one who told you to forget me remember?"

I started crying and laughed, "I didn't mean it like this Dara-yah! Did you really forget all about me baby girl? All about us? Would you be happy? I heard you were able to smile last night. I realized that I haven't seen you do that for such a long time since I started changing Dara-yah."

I was talking and crying and was so immersed that I didn't hear the door open and just continued my monologue as I said, "If you'll be able to smile again without my memory Dara then I'd hope you wouldn't remember me. So I could start anew in your eyes. Would you smile at me then baby girl? Would I hear you laugh again?" I finished as I buried my face in hands.

I continued crying until I heard someone speak, "You look pitiful Ji." That startled me and I saw Bom noona looking at me so I decided to greet her but as I stood up and before I could say her name or ask her what she's doing here, she cut me off as she held up her hands and said, "Tabi is waiting for me downstairs. I just got here to get some of Dara's clothes and things. Fix yourself Ji. This is the bed you made, now sleep on it" she told me sternly then she left me standing in the middle of the living room and proceeded to go to our room.

After a minute I saw her come out of our room with a bag full of Dara's things and she proceeded to walk out of the door but before she closed it, she looked back at me and said, "Please think yourself over Ji. You're like a brother to me as Dara is my sister. I hate seeing you like this. If you've really chosen Kiko... then Ji, I hope you're happy and please, leave Dara alone."

After she said what she had to, she closed the door. When I heard the door clicked close, my eyes started watering again and I let my tears flow. Full of pity, shame and regrets.

After a while, I stopped crying as I said, "Even after all this Dara-yah... I'm still selfish. I'm still selfishly in love with you"

'We're only together for a mere three years - how could I have changed so much in a few years?' I kept thinking as I fell asleep on the couch.

 

BOM POV

I heard Jiyong's words as he cried. 'There's no camera here Ji so I really hope it's you. Ever since you became GDragon you changed. I can clearly see Jiyong now.' I thought as I looked at the broken man crying on the couch.

I heard him wishing for Dara to smile at her and I smiled bitterly as I thought, 'Dara can laugh now too.' And when I saw him sobbing endlessly, I made myself get noticed. I told him what he needs to know and before I left, I told him what I really feel for him.

This morning, I realized that Jiyong is still family as Dara is to us. We just forgot about that in the middle of watching Jiyong change and Dara being stupid. I still remember when those two were the most beautiful sight to see. They were so in love with each other that everyone in YG got jealous. 'When did it go wrong?' I thought to myself. We were all happy then... why did it change?

I saw Tabi's car parked outside and I ran inside. When I got in I told him to drive me back to the hospital as fast as he could and he did. When we got there though, Tabi apologized and said that he can't go in because he has a recording with Teddy oppa about his new solo album so I let him leave. I went inside Dara's room and saw Jung Il Woo and Dara watching the TV.

Dara was the first to notice me and say, "Park Bom!" and I looked at her amusedly. "Did you just-- you--" I asked her brokenly but she just smiled at me sadly as she shook her head.

"So how did-- " I started but Il Woo cut me off as he said, "We watched one of 2ne1's interview earlier. We also saw your MV. That's how we got introduced to everyone earlier" then he started telling us the story of how they saw our MV and Sanghyun's as well as Minho's and his drama.

"I should've brought the 2ne1TV videos then..." I said sadly and Dara looked at me and asked, "What's 2ne1TV?"

I smiled at that and was about to answer when Il Woo cut me off again and said, "That's a great idea Bom! Do you have a copy of that? And if I remember, you also have the ParkTV right?" I nodded to him happily and added, "Alright! I'll definitely ask Chae or Minzy to bring it next time! I'll also ask Dara's mom if she can bring any home videos or old pictures as well!"

We were all smiling happily then as I told Dara the names of everyone on TV and shared to her some of our stories. I told her about the variety shows we've been and what we did. I only stopped when I saw Dara crying. Il Woo noticed to and was even the first one to ask her what's wrong and she shook her head sadly and then answered, "Why did I forget this Il Woo-yah? I want to remember everything! EVERYONE!" when she said that I remembered Jiyong earlier as he cried and wished that Dara wouldn't regain her memories of him and smiled sadly as I thought, 'how could the fates be so cruel to the both of them?'

I looked at Il Woo who is making Dara laugh by telling her one of his NG's in a drama that we're now watching. It's his drama and he's telling both of us now how he kept making an NG that he was sent home early by the director to rethink his career. Both of us are laughing now and I felt happy when I looked at Dara and saw that her laugh and smiles are back. They're genuine and I missed them.

"Keep laughing Tokki-ah" I whispered as I looked at the two of them interact.

A few hours later, we heard a knock and Il Woo introduced him to us as his manager. He told him that he already got Il Woo's car back and that he brought some of his clothes with him. 'So you're really not planning to go anywhere huh?' I thought as I looked at Il Woo and his manager talking on Dara's bedside.

I saw that he's still holding Dara's hand while Dara is sleeping soundly beside him. I smiled at that and said, "Maybe you're good for her." Then both men turned to my direction and Il Woo asked, "Did you say something Bom ssi?"

"Aniyo" I quickly replied.

'I'll just talk to you later' I thought.

 

----------------------

Edited: June 1, 2020 / Moving to my new wattpad account @khk_writer visit me on Twitter with the same @