The painful Hello

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

 

As we reached the hotel, we saw everyone at the lobby waiting for us and we waived at their direction. I went to Chaerin and started telling everyone what we did. I saw everyone's jealous eyes as they listened to my stories but we all agreed last night that I should start our TRUST CAMPAIGN for Dara noona. Everyone was informed about Bom noona's conversation with Min Ho hyung and we agreed to wait for him first and that we all need to get to Dara noona's good side before he gets here and we start with the real operation.

I promised them I'd help them until I see Dara noona hurting and that's where I'd draw the line and everyone agreed. After telling them our story, everyone decided to retire for the night and meet up early tomorrow to go back to Seoul.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA POV

 

It's only been a week since we got back from Jeju and things have already been a bit overwhelming. As soon as our plane landed, our manager told us that we were to head straight to YG building to practice and Bigbang with Il Woo would go directly to shoot.

Il Woo has been busy as ever. Aside from shooting Bigbang's MV, he is also shooting for a new drama so he started coming home later than usual and just the other day he told me that he'd be at Busan for a 3 day shoot. He was worried though and asked if I'd be fine but I assured him I will be even though I'm unsure myself. He left me here in 2ne1's apartment and I haven't had a good sleep since.

Don't get me wrong it's not the girls' fault. In fact, they treat me like a fragile thing here that they panic even when I just stubbed my toe. They -- especially Bom, insisted that we should watch the videos together. In honesty, I didn't want to watch it because it brings me headaches but never the memories but whenever I look at my members' face, I lose my resolve and it's now my last night here before Il Woo picks me up tomorrow.

Bom decided to watch 2ne1TV. I wonder why I didn't watch this one. I've watched the variety shows, the home made vides but not 2ne1TV. We were at a part where I am sitting at Teddy oppa's studio and ... Ji Yong comes in?

"Ji Yong-ah, the room next door is free for you to use" said Teddy oppa.

"Oh really?" Ji Yong said as he looked at me and said, "Let's go Dara noona! Come on!"

It's a scene where I'm recording a song with Ji Yong... wait, Ji Yong and I have a song? Ugh. And there's the headache again.

Jamkkan sillyehamnida
Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida
Nappeun sarameun anya
Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol
Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo need to say goodbye
Geudae cheoeumbon sungan I'm falling in love with you

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted. 'This headache! Ugh. This is... very ... painful..' I thought as I grabbed for words and try to calm myself. I couldn't hear the TV anymore and neither does my members voices. I think I've gone deaf from this pain as well.

"AHHH" I shouted again. It's felt like my head is getting cut off open slowly very slowly and then... I passed out.

 

 

 

BOM POV

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dara shouted beside me. I looked at her and saw that she's holding her head as if she's trying to squeeze it together. She's turning paler and that's when I snapped out of my reverie and held Dara. 'God! She's shaking too much!' I told myself as I noticed my two dongsaengs hovering above me and Dara.

"Chaerin, call an ambulance! or a doctor fast!!" I told Chaerin. She looked at me for a second before she nodded once and grabbed her phone. So I turned to Minzy and said, "Minkky, can you get some water please?" and then Minzy was out of sight in a flash.

"Dara! Dara! you need to calm down! Where does it hurt Dara?! What's happening?!" I asked her but she's not responding. All I can hear are her whimpers. 'Oh God! What's happening?!' I panicked and then I heard Dara cried in pain again and it's really tearing up my heart and throwing it to the shredder.  I couldn't do anything so I just held her. When Minzy got back to get the water, I felt Dara's body sagged and I turned another shade paler. 'She passed out' I thought.

"Unnie, they said the ambulance is on their way. They'd be here in 10 minutes." Chaerin said and I turned to look at her and that's when she saw Dara passed out in my arms and she ran towards us and said, "OH MY GOD!! UNNIE!! DARA UNNIE! OH GOD!! WHAT HAPPENED?!! SHE PASSED OUT?! GOD! OH GOD!!" she started crying then and I heard glass shattering so I guess Minzy let go of the glass she's holding and soon, she's crying beside me as well.

"What are we gonna do unnie?!" Minzy said between sobs. I am perplexed and shocked by the situations as well and I didn't know how I managed to say those words but I turned to my dongsaengs and said, "Someone needs to call Dara's family, the boys and the president... and... someone call Il Woo" they both nodded and fumbled through their phones.

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and we all went to the ambulance with Dara. Truth be told, only one companion is allowed inside the ambulance but we were all panicked and scared that we all shouted to the medic and they let us through. YOU DO NOT MESS WITH 2NE1 WHEN THEY'RE PANICKING -- or anytime for that matter.

As soon as we got there Dara was wheeled off to the emergency room and we were asked to sit in the waiting area. None of us sat though as we all paced around the area panicking. We stopped all nurses that got in and even forced a doctor to check what's happening to her... that's over 3 minutes from now and we're all a mess.

The door opened and we saw Dara's omma with Sanghyun and Durami in tow. "Noona! What happened?! Where's my noona?!! What happened to her?" yelled Sanghyun looking at all of us.

"Please... Bom... what happened to my daughter?" said Dara's mom as she cried. Durami hugged their mother as we all asked them to sit down. Just then, the door opened again and Bigbang, Teddy, Seven and YG sajangnim is there.

I immediately ran towards Top and cried in his chest, "It's my fault Tabi!! All my fault!!" I cried.

"Shh... shh... tell us what happened Bom" he said soothingly but his voice cracked.

"We shouldn't have done that unnie!" yelled Chaerin as she cried in Seungri's arm.

I saw Minzy just crying with Daesung in a corner and someone -- I mean Ji Yong got tired of waiting for us to say something so he said quite angrily, "NOONA! CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN NOW??!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! WHERE'S DARA AND HOW IS IT YOUR FAULT WHAT'S HAPPENED?!! SOMEONE ING TELL US NOW OR SO HELP ME--"

He wasn't able to finish his words because Top cut him off and said, "Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! Don't you dare raise your voice at her!" I held Tabi's arm and turned to look at all of them. They all have this defeated look with them and I realized that I couldn't look at them in the eyes so I looked down and said, "Dara... we... we made her watch the videos"

"What do you mean videos noona?" asked Sanghyun.

I sighed and held myself together and said, "It's the 2ne1TV. Il Woo... Il Woo said she's having headaches watching them... and we knew that but... but... SHE WAS FINE SINCE TWO DAYS AGO!" I finished yelling and cried again.

"The videos are... are hurting her?" asked Sanghyun.

I was about to respond when a group of doctors came out of the emergency room and said, "Is anyone here related to Miss Sandara Park?"

"I AM!" said Dara's omma and added, "I am her mother" and with that she walked towards the doctors and we all stood frozen to our spots. We were so quiet that we all heard the doctor say, "Ah... yes... Well... I am sorry to say madam that your daughter suffered quite a shock today and the brain waves that we've seen is highly lethal and could be dangerous for her..."

I clamped my hand over my mouth as I fell onto the ground. I saw Ji Yong walking slowly towards the doctor and he spoke so brokenly and said, "Doctor... you... you ... you can save her right? She'll be fine? right?" the way Kwon Ji Yong said those words as if he lost all of G-dragon's swag and confidence took a shot to all of us and I turned around and saw the look of utter disbelief in everyones eyes.

"Well... for now... we couldn't say anything but..." the doctor started as he rubbed his nape and the other doctor added, "For now... we decided to put her in an ICU. Mrs. Park, we're not gonna lie to you... the seriousness of this case could only bring four possibilities. One, she'll wake up and remember some things... two, she'll wake up but with a mental disorder..." he must've noticed our looks because he said, "Believe me.. I've seen it happen before..." before he proceeded, "three, she goes into coma. Upon which, we don't know when she'll wake up..."

"And the fourth?" Dara's omma asked. I didn't want to listen. Deep down I know what he'll say and it doesn't just scares me... it kills me too! I didn't want to hear it so I clamped my hands over my ear but even with this defence I still heard it loud and clear.

"She dies"

 

 

JI YONG POV

 

 

"She... she dies?" I said mournfully. I looked at the doctors for confirmation and they just nodded gravely. 'How could this happen? Again?! To her?! Isn't there anyone else?!!' I thought. I heard the doctors tell Dara's omma that they'll be transferring Dara to ICU now where she'll stay for who knows how long again and that all we can do is wait.

As soon as the door closed I walked into a chair and sat on it. I closed my eyes and I heard Bom noona yelling again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Isn't there anyone else but my noona?!!" I heard Sanghyun shout. I've only heard Sanghyun this desperate, this broken twice both of which is because Dara was sent to the hospital. Everyone is sitting now but kept to themselves. I saw Seungri crying again with Chaerin and Bom noona is still being held by Top hyung. Minzy is being consoled by Yongbae and Daesung. Teddy hyung, Seven hyung and YG sajangnim are all beside Dara's family offering words of comfort.

I closed my eyes again and felt hopeless. I know that I started this mess again even when I'm physically not there. I heard Dara's omma asking where that Jung bastard is someone from 2ne1 informed her that he's still in Busan for a shoot but he's on his way now here with his manager.

I didn't know what forced me to do it but soon I was singing mine and Dara's song. I made that song for her and she sang it with me. My voice was low and fading as I kept on singing

Hello y guydo Hello Handsome boy do Hello Hello
meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
Hello dodohan girl Hello gwiyeoun girl Hello Hello jeogi jamsimanyo Say hello---

 

----------------------------------------------

A/N

 

HELLO! HELLO! kekeke... sorry for the short update everyone but don't worry.. I'll make it up later. I'm just in a bit of a hurry here.

By the way, I GOT THE JOB! YAY!!! I don't know if I'll be starting next monday though or this friday so... I don't know how often I'll be able to update but don't you worry guys! I won't let go of this fic and it will end by May! I SWEAR!

What do you guys think will happen with our favourite couple? to Il Woo and when does Min Ho show up? Too many question!!

 

Anyway... thanks for the comments and the upvotes and the subscriptions! Honest to God you people are amazing!

 

with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi