Bad Boy

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY


I saw that he's still holding Dara's hand while Dara is sleeping soundly beside him. I smiled at that and said, "Maybe you're good for her." Then both men turned to my direction and Il Woo asked, "Did you say something Bom ssi?"

"Aniyo" I quickly replied.

'I'll just talk to you later' I thought.

===============================================

 

IL WOO POV


It started on Dara's day 9 at the hospital before Lee Min Ho left, he gave me a speech on how important Dara is to her. That same day, I got another confrontation with the same speech from Bom who stayed with us until the following morning and then everyone who would visit Dara (YG Family excluding Jiyong) would give me "The Talk"

Everyone wants to know why I'm doing what I'm doing with Dara and why can't I leave. I keep telling and retelling our story to everyone that it just about tires me and almost just did a recording so that I could just give it to anyone who'd ask but... I guess it's the least I could give them.

We've been in the hospital for three weeks now and Dara just about met the whole YG. Everyone has been telling her stories after stories of her before the accident with hopes of her at least remembering something but as of yet, she doesn't remember anything.

Dara's family and friends, true to their words, collected all of Dara's pictures and videos (Yes, including 2ne1TV) and showed it to her. But when she got another attack of headaches, the doctor told us that we shouldn't give it to her all at once but one at a time. So we decided to just have one person a day to tell her her memories of her with them and at least one episode of 2ne1TV a day.

For the entirety of her stay at the hospital, the members of 2ne1 had a routine of who stays with me and Dara for a day. It was Bom, then Chaerin and Minzy. By the fifth day of Dara's hospitalization, the news broke that it was Dara's car that was involved in the accident and the following day, YG released a statement to confirm it. There are paparazzis in all hospitals in the hope that that is where Dara is confined but luckily, they haven't found her yet.

Minho is almost always at the hospital with us until Dara watched a news about him leaving his filming in the US which he got a scolding to from Dara but he just shrugged and said that he already asked the director's permission to have a one-month vacation. I personally know the director of the movie he's filming so I didn't believe him and when I looked at him, he mouthed, "threatened to leave" and I chuckled at that.

A week after Dara's hospitalization, my manager arrived with multiple scripts that is either for films or dramas that I have been casted to and I've looked them over with Dara. She gave her opinions about the script that are so in-depth and detailed, I almost thought I was talking to a director. Chaerin was with us when Dara suddenly gave me a script with markings on the side to how I can improve that scene. When she went to sleep, I saw Chaerin looking over at it and said, "Oppa, did you know that Dara unnie was an actress in the Philippines?"

We told what happened to the doctor and asked if there is a possibility of a fast recovery but he said that it's a normal reaction since the body remember what it does. He wasn't even surprised that Dara can sing along to all of 2ne1 songs in a span of one week. The doctor said, "If the mind is empty, it automatically remembers what it memorized."

One week with no improvement on her memory but her body's condition got better and the doctor said that she can leave the hospital by the end of her third week stay and just continue with the memory therapy, physical therapy, medication and visits to the hospital. The president of YG was so happy when he heard that that he said he'd have a welcoming party at a club for Dara. Of course, all of her friends and family are invited.

And now is Dara's last day at the hospital. I was packing my clothes and Dara is packing hers when her mom arrived together with Bom, CL and Minzy. Dara's mom is insisting that she returns home but Dara kept refusing until Bom spoke and said, "Why not Dara? Do you want to live in our dorm then?! Oooh! That's a great idea! We can sleep in our room and talk about anything like we used to!"

I looked at Bom's eyes that were sparkling with happiness at the thought before I turned and looked at Dara who was smiling as she shook her head and said, "I'll be staying at Il Woo's. He's going to be busy after this so as a good girlfriend, I need to look after him, don't I? And besides, I need to remember what I forgot about my boyfriend."

I was frozen in my place as she looked at me smiling and said, "You don't mind me staying over, do you?"

I don't know what to say so I just shook my head with eyes bulging out from my sockets. I was at lost for words and my thoughts and looked around the room and saw everyone looking at my reaction. I saw Bom had this mysterious look in her eyes as if she's very interested about something and said, "Oh. Of course Dara-yah! It's fine with us. You've been together for a while so I'm sure that there's A LOT to catch up about... right girls?" and she turned to CL and Minzy who are all sniggering.

We returned to packing after a while and when we finished, Sanghyun suddenly called to inform us that he'll be picking us up to go to the club where YG is hosting Dara's welcoming party and that he's already waiting outside. We got all of our things and wore our disguises as we stepped out of the room and into the parking lot. The whole time, Dara never left my side and clutched onto me tightly so at the middle of walking, I put my arms in her waist so she'll be closer and that's when she finally relaxed.

Sanghyun and Min Ho saw us walking out and greeted Dara with a hug which she gratefully returned and we all got in the van with Sanghyun as the driver. As we drove to the car though, the girls mentioned to Sanghyun and Min Ho that Dara will be staying with me which caused Sanghyun to step on the break hard and then Min Ho and Sanghyun looked at me dangerously which made me sweat cold until Dara cut them off and reprimanded them for 'scaring her boyfriend.'

The girls were having fun looking at my discomfort under Min Ho's stares all throughout the ride so as soon as we got there, I quickly got off the van and proceeded to walk to the entrance until I heard Dara telling me to slow down. I looked back and saw her running after me so I just stayed in my position and waited for her. As soon as she got to me though, she gave me a thump in the head which caused me to wince in pain.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Did it hurt that much?! Oh I'm so sorry Il Woo-ah. Mianhe" she said as she patted my head. I honestly thought I deserved that so I just smiled at her, which she returned and we proceeded to go inside.

We were the last ones to arrive and when we got there, the party is in full swing. YG saw us at the door and stopped the music as he said, "Ladies and gentlemen, Dara has arrived with her boyfriend Jung Il Woo" and everyone clapped at us while I just kept bowing to everyone and returning their greetings.

'Good thing it's dark here' I thought, 'or else I'd be more embarassed.' For the first time in my life, I blushed.

 


JIYONG POV

I saw her before Yang sajangnim mentioned it to the crowd. 'Beautiful as ever' I thought.

'Funny that Sajangnim always told Dara and I to keep our relationship a secret, but here he is, announcing to everyone with ears that that Jung person is Dara's-' I can't even finish that thought.

I haven't been near her room at all but I go to the hospital daily to visit her because whenever I go to her room someone from 2ne1 would be guarding the door and I'd turn tail.

It took me two weeks before I talked to Youngbae and confessed to him how I'm feeling and he accepted that. I was young and more of a fool when Dara and I were together. I told my best friend that Bom Noona talked to me once  and told me to assure myself first about how I feel - lest I hurt Dara again if it turns out I'm just being selfish of her affection.

He just patted me in the back and told me that he liked my decision. "She's not just Dara Noona, Jiyong, you know that, right?" I heard him asked.

"I know, I'm sorry, Bae" I answered him, as honest as I could.

She was our friend first before all of this - my friend, before I stupidly forced my young self in her periphery.

I told Bae that I'll take a short break after our album to think about things and reflect.

'I really don't want to make the same mistakes twice,' I told myself.

We were about to stop our conversation when TOP hyung joined our conversation, apparently, he listened through our conversation and reminded me of my current place.

"Whether you think about it or not, Jiyong, she already has a boyfriend now. So, unless they break up, no matter how much you've thought about it - no matter the outcome of that, she'd still have a boyfriend, Ji. A boyfriend, that is not you," I heard Top hyung say.

"Hyung! Don't say that! Dara might remember Ji and -" I heard Youngbae tell our hyung, but Top hyung's voice only got louder when he answered, "So? If Dara remembers what Jiyong did to her, do you think she'd take him back just like that and throw Il Woo to the side?"

He turned to me then and said, "Look, Jiyong, if you want to fix yourself, do it for yourself, arasso? I don't want you to do it in the hopes that you'd have either Kiko or Dara or some other girl with you after this. I want you to remember who you are for you, and not for anyone else."

He turned to leave after that.

"If it's meant to be, it will be, Ji" we heard Top hyung say just before he left me and Bae, "Isn't that what you used to tell us when you were so sure that you'd make her say yes to you eventually?"

After that talk, I busied myself with work and tried to do what I did before I became GDragon. I still go to the hospital often even if I couldn't go inside. I ask the nurses how she's doing and even talks to her doctor about her current state. Of course I didn't let my members know but I guess, they already know anyway. The maknae's talked to me after four days but Seungri refused to apologize as he said, "Not until Dara noona remembers me, hyung. Not until Dara noona remembers me."

I was saddened by his words but this is better than nothing. Our little Seunghyun was really close to Dara before this. They'd even go on secret night outs without me and the girls that's why I understand how he feels. We have tons of projects to finish and an argument is not gonna help make our projects better so we set all private feelings aside and worked as professionals and now, we can actually hang out "almost" like before.

Now, as I was looking at her, mesmerized by her beauty I saw her turn suddenly in our direction and smiled at us. I almost cried when I saw her smile as she looks so painfully beautiful that I wanted to hug her, and kiss her and cry all at the same time. I felt my heart beat so fast that I was scared that it might get out of my chest for the whole club to see. Then I saw her walking towards us and my members suddenly stood up to greet her and she smiled to all of them.

"Noona!" I heard Seungri's voice.

"Wae maknae-ah?" she said.

'God. That voice.' I thought as I looked at her longingly.

I saw my other members talking to her and I was already steaming in jealousy until I noticed the guy that is beside her and laughing with them.

'Why is this bastard here?' I thought as I threw him daggers with my eyes.

I saw him looking at me and smiled smugly as he let go of Dara's hands and put his arms around her shoulder. I almost yelled at him for pawing at my baby girl but when I saw Dara relax at his gesture, I almost collapsed on the floor.

'Are you that comfortable baby girl?' I thought while looking at her. 'You are smiling and laughing with them that you couldn't even spare a glance in my direction?' I thought.

Just then, Dara saw me and her smile faltered and left her face altogether. She had her brows furrowed in confusion as if she saw a ghost. I saw her coming towards me and I didn't know whether to run or to stay. I decided on staying as my feet won't even lift itself from the ground. When she was in front of me, I almost hugged her and told her I missed her so much but Dara cut my thoughts of as she smiled at me warmly and said, "Hi. I don't believe we've been introduced before. I'm Dara."

"I know." I replied to her dumbly just looking at her outstreched hands.

"Oh you do?" she asked and added, "Oh. Of course. I'm sorry. It's just that... maybe you don't know? Uhm... I actually got into an accident and lost my memory so... I'm sorry if I don't remember... uhm... are you my friend too?"

I was dumbstrucked. 'Has no one told her about me?' I thought, 'Who'd do that pabo?' my mind asked and I mentally scolded myself. 'Of course, everyone blames me-- heck, I even blame myself so who in their right minds would mention my name in front of her when I'm the whole reason we're all forgotten in the first place?'

I was about to tell her when Min Ho suddenly arrived and stood next to her. 'It's not enough that that Jung bastard is here and now this boy toy Min Ho is here as well? Ugh' I thought bitterly. I heard him ask that Jung bastard what we're talking about but Dara was the one that answered for him. He then looked at me before he smiled smugly and turned to Dara as he said, "Dara-yah, it's okay. You and this guy were never close in the first place. He's the leader of Bigbang but he seldom comes home. He's usually at JAPAN" I could have sworn he was mocking me as he stressed those last words and I could have ignored him if only Dara didn't believe him but she said, "Oh. Is that so? Then... I'll just introduce myself to you again then, my name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara... and you are?"

I was about to answer and lift my hand to take hers but before I got a hold of her we heard someone scream, "JIYONG!"

'Oh boy, what are you doing here? Get out ppali!!' I thought. 'What am I doing? I have no idea'

It's been two weeks since I've told her that I need time for myself before I commit to anyone ever again. She agreed to give me my space, but then she keeps showing up wherever I am anyway - I don't really know.

I saw Dara's hand fall to the side as she looked at Kiko with a blank expression then I saw Il Woo whisper something to her on which she just smiled as she looked at me and said, "Better go to your girlfriend before she explodes..." she laughed and added, "kidding of course" then Jung Il Woo and Min Ho guided her to a different booth.

As I watched Dara walk away, I saw the 2ne1 girls and everyone in the room glaring at me and I could only bow my head. I felt Kiko tugging my arm harshly before she said, "What do you think you're doing with her?!"

"Getting acquainted? What's it to you?" I asked her back quite harshly as I shoved her hands away from me.

I looked at her and saw pain in her eyes as she said, "You bastard! You think you can get her back Jiyong? You're kidding yourself! I told you didn't I? Good and Bad wouldn't do! Bad and Bad would work!" she started yelling now as she added, "You see these people around you Jiyong? They are all siding with her! You will never get past the acquaintance part ever again while these people around here live Jiyong!"

I've had enough. What she's saying might be true but I've already told myself and everyone around me that I'm trying to find myself again - if I'm holding on for a little bit of hope that there's still a chance for Dara and I, then it's none of Kiko's business. I promised myself that day that I'll fix myself and then find Dara whatever happens. If I need to beg for her to take me back, or just have her as a friend until my very last breath, then I'd take what I have.

What I'm sure of, is that my future would have Dara in it, no matter what.

She must've seen the determination in my eyes because she suddenly said, "You'll fail Jiyong-ah! You've had me. You chose me and now you're choosing her again. Whatever you think you're gonna do, you'll fail."

I grit my teeth in annoyance as I saw guards coming into our direction and they stopped when they saw her talking to me but I waived them over and said, "Took you long enough! Who the hell let this mad woman in anyway?!!" I shouted at them.

I saw Kiko's eyes bulge out from their sockets as two men held her on both arms and proceeded to drag her out of the club. When they left I looked at everyone and saw that they are still looking in my direction so I just sat back in my chair and thought of anything but what happened. Then I remembered Dara so I stood up and went over to the booth they went to and saw that the whole YG family is there including Min Ho and I just stood there awkwardly as everyone raised their eyebrows at me as if challenging me to talk to Dara. But before I could, I heard Dara say, "Hey! What are you doing there? There's a seat here! Grab a drink and have fun!!"

The rest of our party looked at the empty seat beside Dara and they all scrambled up to take that seat. Obviously, Lee Min Ho won and sat beside her.

"Why did you do that Min-ah?" I heard Dara say and saw her pouting at Minho.

"First of all, don't pout. It makes you look cuter and we don't want that to happen, right Il Woo?" and he high fived with him before he turned to her again and said, "Second, don't you want me beside you Tokki-ah? I'm your bestfriend?! The man of your dreams!" and they all laughed at that.

I didn't get the joke so I stayed quiet and watched Dara blush as she said, "Yah! Yah! Won't you please get over that?!!" she pleaded.

I looked at Minho who was smirking at her as he shook her head and Dara turned away from him to look at me again and said, "I'm sorry about this guy" as he pointed to Minho who childishly stuck out his tongue out at her and she childishly did the same and they all started to laugh. When their laugh died down though, I saw Dara looking at me again and she asked, "You're Jiyong right?" and I nodded.

Everyone in our party is looking at me to Dara as we talk. We're sitting across each other and she's holding a drink as she asked me, "Where's your girlfriend Jiyong ssi?"

'ssi? as if not calling me how you used to and seeing you with other guy without knowing me isn't painful enough you address me with ssi??' I thought as I gathered my thoughts and replied "I... she's..." I stuttered as I looked around at everyone in our booth helplessly looking for an answer and all I can see is their challenging eyes daring me to say something inappropriate to her but before I could finish she added, "The one with you earlier? She's your girlfriend right? cos that's what this guy said" she finished as she pointed to that Jung bastard.

I wanted to say something but that Jung bastard cut me as he said, "Yah! Don't you know it's rude to point? And you adress me as 'this guy' Dara-yah?!" I saw him pretending to be angry at her as he pouted and I heard Dara laughed and said, "Jagiya! You know I'm just teasing you... aigoo.." I felt like getting slapped then and there when I heard her call him what she used to call me and saw her pinching his cheeks. I was already at my combustion point when she added, "Mianhe Il Woo-ah. Saranghe."

 

 

TOP POV

 

'Wow. Dara noona is killing Ji without even knowing it' I thought as I looked at Jiyong's expression when he heard Dara noona call Il Woo with their pet names, he looked as if he's about to cry and when Dara noona said I love you to Il Woo, his face was priceless. He looks as if he's about to pass out.

I looked at everyone and saw that they are all looking at Jiyong as well while the guy in question is still staring at Dara noona who is busily force feeding Il Woo with grapes as an apologetic gesture.

When I looked at Il Woo I almost missed the smug smile he gave Ji before he whispered something to Dara noona that made her blush and threw a punch at him while he's laughing hysterically. We were all wondering what Il Woo said to Dara noona when we saw her leaning closer to him and as she puckered her lips and closed her eyes, I thought, 'wow! They're really gonna kiss?!!'

I heard a loud thud coming from Ji's direction and saw him standing up and stuttering with apologies to us and to the other guest and when I turned my head to look at Dara noona I saw Min Ho holding the back of her collar. 'He yanked her away?' I thought as we listened to Min Ho telling Il Woo off (who's looking flustered and shocked) for PDA and not thinking of guest, we all turned our heads to Jiyong who is asking for permission to excuse himself from the group.

"Why are you leaving?" I heard Dara noona asked.

"Uhm... no.. reason?" Jiyong answered.

I mentally facepalmed myself as I thought, 'Pabo Jiyong' and then we heard Dara noona's laugh as she said, "Sorry. Did we make you feel uncomfortable? My boyfriend is such a tease sometimes... but don't mind us. Stay and have fun!"

I looked at Ji and saw him thinking of excuses when we suddenly said, "STAY!"

All of us looked at each other and we all laughed out loud as Jiyong sat back down.

'Guess we haven't forgiven you yet Ji' I thought as I relaxed and went back to talking to everyone.

We all know, even without Jiyong telling us, that he's still in love with Dara Noona, but we won't tell him that. He needs to figure it out himself and really, we want him to find himself first before he makes any rash decision again. Dara noona was his actual first love, we all knew that, and we all watched how insecure he got because of it and how he folded in himself to create the persona we all learned to despise.

Whatever happens in the future, we'd all have to leave that to the fates for now.

 

IL WOO POV

'Wow! These guys are sadists! They really want to break him' I thought as I looked at Jiyong. It's pretty obvious that it's killing him to see me with Dara but he held his tongue. I turned and saw Dara in a heavy conversation with Min Ho about who is the better character, Pororo or Hello Kitty and I learned not to interfere with them when they're discussing 'matters of great importance' as they called it so I just talked to Seungri who is sitting beside me. He was telling me about their newest song and that they are planning to have an MV to it when he suddenly said, "You'd be great for it hyung! Why don't we cast you as the main lead?!!" I laughed at him as I said, "Yah! The director does the casting pabo!"

I saw him blink and stare at me as he cheerfully said, "Oh, not in Bigbang MVs, Hyung. It's us who cast who gets to be in our MV," then he proceeded to stand up and grabbed everyone's attention by clearing his throat and said, "Yeorobun!! Your attention please!!"

Everyone stopped what they're doing to look at their maknae who is smiling and said, "I told Il Woo hyung that he should feature in our music videos! What do you guys think?"

I turned around and looked at everyone and saw that the bigbang members (except Jiyong) is contemplating it but it was their president that spoke first and asked, "Which song are you talking about Seungri?"

I looked back to Seungri who smiled triumphantly and said, "Bad Boy"

"BAD BOY?!" I heard from all TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and even Jiyong.

I looked back at Seungri and saw him raising his eyebrows and said, "Yeah hyungs. Bad Boy. Think about it. Isn't Bad boy about a guy who's apologizing to a girl because he's a jerk right?" and saw all of them nod and he continued, "Yeah.. so, the girl left him and it's even mentioned in the lyrics and that's where Il Woo hyung comes in!" I looked at them again and saw that Jiyong is about to protest but before he could I heard TOP said, "Sounds good, maknae!" and eyed s and I could have sworn he looked at Jiyong longer as if daring him to say otherwise while the other just sighed in defeat when we heard Dara squeal and say, "Wow! That's a great concept Seungri-ah!"

 

TOP POV

 

We heard the president clear his throat as he looked at Jiyong and said, "Yes, it's good but you have to ask the song writer's permission first" all of a sudden we all stopped talking and everyone was looking at Jiyong again when we heard Dara noona say again, "Oh is Jiyong the writer? Jiyong-ssi don't you think my boyfriend would be perfect for your MV?! I saw his dramas and he's always the bad boy there but this time he could stop that act and be the good guy that he is! I'm sure it'd be great! I swear he's really great! Please cast him Kwon-ssi!" before looking at him with aegyo.

I sighed and smiled as I shook my head. 'Game Over' I thought.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jiyong smiled at her in defeat as he softly said, "Okay" then Dara noona hugged Il Woo and shook him as she kept declaring that she'll be seeing him in an MV while all I can think of is 'Poor Ji'

----------------------

Edited: June 1, 2020 / Moving to my new wattpad account @khk_writer visit me on Twitter with the same @