The inevitable meetings...

Do You Love Me

PREVIOUSLY

The guys decided that I'd sleep in the middle. Il Woo on the couch then me on the floor with Min Ho on my other side. I held on to Il Woo's hands as I closed my eyes and I felt Min Ho's hands snaking in waist as he pulled me in for a cuddle. Surprisingly though, I felt myself relaxing at his gesture. I can actually feel that my body is once again, recognizing his actions as natural so I just kept on relaxing and after a few minutes, I actually slept.

-----------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

 

geunal bameun naega neomu sibhaesseo, niga jinjjaro tteonagal juleun mollasseo
naega mianhae i mal hanmadi eoryeowoseo, urin kkeutkka ji ga na seonggyaki deoreowoso


The speakers are blasting with sounds. It's the first day of filming for BAD BOY Music Video and everyone's spirit is up especially Jung Il Woo who just returned from sending off Lee Min Ho at the airport this morning with Dara. Albeit he's still quite sleepy, he's totally fine with it. Lee Min Ho was with them for a week before he was forced to return to the US to continue filming. He had no intention to return whatsoever but Il Woo ratted him off to Dara and that's why he's been giving him death glares up until he left Seoul.

Dara on the other hand, although felt sad by the fact that her bestfriend left, knew that she can't be the reason for him to stay and discontinue his career. She already felt sad as it is that most of her friends took days off their work just to be with her and she can't keep being a burden to them all.

The whole week felt like hell for Jung Il Woo. When Il Woo woke up that first morning, he saw Lee Min Ho pressing the switch for smoke alarm and it rained on his apartment and then the next morning, he was towering over him and declared that he knew that Il Woo is younger than him and started ordering him around -- in his house and whenever he got close to Dara or vice versa, he'll drag him away from her and look at him mockingly as if daring him to snatch her back. He never got alone with Dara while he was there and it would have been okay if he didn't have to look smug about it. So, a Lee Min Ho free day -- even hours, would be a blessing and today is the first of those days.

Jung Il Woo smiled at the thought of that and started drifting off on his waiting room. He hasn't met with the Bigbang boys yet since he arrived early after dropping off Dara at his apartment, he went to the location. He insisted that he'd wait for Dara so they can go to YG together, since she's going to start training again, she declined and said that it's better for him to be early than late. He was still sleeping when the Bigbang boys entered his waiting room and startled him.

 


IL WOO POV

 

"HYUNG!" Seungri shouted.

I almost jumped at the sound of that brat's voice but luckily, I recovered himself and asked while rubbing his eyes off sleepiness, "Oh... you guys are here. Good morning" before lowering my head back to my 'pretend pillow' 

"Hyung... you're early. The crew just started to set up." Daesung added and I just nodded and faced them and said, "I know. Me and Dara had to do something this morning and she told me that it's better to be early than late so... here I am" 

"By the way hyung, you mentioned Dara noona, where is she? And what did you guys do this morning? We haven't got in contact with anyone of you for the whole week. Bom has started breaking a lot of things complaining that she hasn't heard from her Tokki in forever" said TOP all of a sudden before they all eyed me suspiciously. 'Seriously? More protective brothers? One maniac is not enough? God help me... anyway, can't be helped.. she's Dara of YG after all..' I thought as I looked over at GDragon's direction and saw him giving me death glares that should bore hole on my skull but still maintained to not speak anything.

I decided to ignore him and answer these kids question so I gave a loud laugh which confused them more before I stopped and said,  "Oh that... sorry about that... our phones decided to swim and now we're waiting for a new one. This morning, we had to take out the trash" before laughing out loud again.

The boy's brows were furrowed and they couldn't understand it so they asked me what I meant by that and I answered, "You see, Min Ho decided that he would stay with me and Dara at my apartment and our first morning together, we woke up with smoke everywhere and smelt something burning and thought that there was a fire. Turns out, Dara was cooking but it was too late cos Min Ho decided that it's a good idea to activate the smoke alarm so we had an unplanned shower and cleaning time for my whole apartment" I explained as he remembered the scene.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"I WAS JUST COOKING!" shouted Dara to Min Ho who is looking as dumbstruck as she.

"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK!" shouted Min Ho back.

"At least I'm trying~" answered Dara as she started going red from embarassment.

"Well... you know next time okay? You could've just woken anyone of us or something" answered Min Ho back as he looked at her and added, "Now Tokki, apologize" and they both turned to Il Woo and did a 90 degree bow and said simultaneously, "Sorry. Please forgive our carelessness"

Jung Il Woo was dumbstruck by the whole experience though. In just one morning, his whole apartment was drenched. His TV set, their mobiles, the couch, lamps, everything was drenched and then adding the two people with him who albeit started shouting at each other, you can totally tell that they have the same way on how they look at things and now the troublemakers are apologizing to him. He couldn't help himself as he started laughing out loud and held his stomach as he dropped to the floor laughing.

He only stopped laughing when he heard Min Ho shouting at Dara again, "Yah! This is your fault! Now, he's gone insane because of you!"

She looked over at Dara who has disbelief written in her eyes as she shouted back, "Me? What do you mean me?!! You were the one who drenched us all!"

And Min Ho countered back as he said, "Aniiii... you started it by smoking the place!"

I saw both of them getting red in the face either with embarassment or is it anger? whatever, I have to stop them so I put both my hands up and said, "Guys! Guys! Calm down okay? I'm neither insane or mad... I just found everything funny okay? Why don't we just clean everything up?"

"We're sorry" they both said as they bowed their heads again.

"No worries... let's just see what the damage is and think what to do next..." I said.

"But what about our food?" they simultaneously said again. 'Honestly, these guys could pass as twins!' I thought before I answered them, "Well... you guys can start calling for food. I think I'm craving for jajangmyun anyways" and I saw them laugh and both raised their hands like kids as they say, "I call for RAMEN!" and we all ended up laughing.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

 

I looked at everyone's expression as I recounted the details of what happened that first day then I told them about how Min Ho and Dara always fight and make up like kids as I finished, I said, "Honestly, being with those two made me rethink of ever wanting kids. Those two were a handful!"

"If you didn't like being with them why not ask the both of them to leave you then. You have no obligations with them and besides, they have houses of their own anyway. I'm sure that Dara would be much happier with her mother's house. You're manipulating Dara!" We all turned to the voice and found the great KWON JI YONG red in the face as he seems to be angry.

My eyes turned into slits as I remembered this guy and what he did so I countered, "I would never manipulate Dara. She stays by MY SIDE on her own. And as for asking her to leave? That is TOTALLY OUT OF QUESTION. If she won't leave me then I won't leave her!"

"You're not even her real boyfriend!" he countered back again before I sneered and answered, "Well... last time I checked... neither are YOU! or anyone for that matter! At least as long as she thinks I am, I will be!" I saw him flinch before I saw rage settling in his eyes as he started to move forward in my direction. But before he got to me the rest of Bigbang stopped him and moved him to another end of the room. Apparently, we only have one dressing room.

'Stupid Ji Yong ruined my day' I thought as I sat down angrily.

 


TOP POV

 

"That's very embarassing Ji Yong! You stepped on the line again!" I said to Ji in my most dangerous tone but my heart dropped when I saw the guy burrying his head on his hands as he started to shake as he said, "What do I do then hyung? He makes me feel so mad! He's so close to her and I.. I'm not even worth dropping formalities with!"

"We're hurting for you too Ji.. but as we said, this is not for you to decide. This is Dara's life and we're just happy to be part of her life whether she remembers us or not. Isn't this good for you too Ji? You told me before that you want another chance... this is your clean slate Ji! Whatever happens from now on... will be Ji" I heard Youngbae said.

I looked back and saw that the two maknae's are talking with Il Woo and saw Seungri bowing in apology. I smiled at that and said to Ji, "We need to be at his good side Ji... to get close to Dara... I think that's why the maknae recommended him in the first place. If he's here... then we could get close to him and eventually, we'll be able to talk with Dara again. 2ne1 is still on going Ji, the girls will have their way... we'll have to reintroduce ourselves to Dara"

I saw Ji Yong look up and he looked at me in the eye before he dropped his head again and I saw him nod and said, "You're right hyung. You're all right... I need him if I need to get to Dara"

"That's it... just remember we're here for her as FRIENDS ONLY Ji because SHE has a BOYFRIEND now, okay?" and I saw him smiled bitterly and said, "You don't have to remind me that hyung"

"But I do Ji... I do" I muttered lowly and from my peripheral vision, I saw the two maknaes retreating back with a blank expression so I turned to them and asked, "So, what happened? Is he still mad?"

"Hmm.. oh hyung.. um... Il Woo hyung was mad but... he's calmed down now.. he also says he won't ever interfere with us getting close to noona..." Seungri said.

I nodded at that before the door suddenly opened and we had our meeting with the director.

 

BOM POV

2ne1 PRACTICE ROOM

 

"Chaerinie!! Minkky!! Bommie-ah!" we all turned and smiled at Dara as we saw her greeting us from the door.

"Tokki!"

"Unnie!"

We all greeted her back and we helped Dara get her things in the locker. After she finished dressing for rehearsal, I dragged him down to the bench quickly as I asked, "Yah! what happened to you and Il Woo and Min Ho?! We can't contact any of you for a week! for a week Tokki!!"

"Unnie, slow down, you'll overwhelm Dara unnie again... aigoo" our maknae said as I glared at her and turned my eyes back to Dara and saw her smiling as she said, "Oh... sorry Bommie-yah.. and everyone... it's just that... our phones broke due to an accident and um... we're still waiting for replacements. I already reported it to sajangmin days ago though, I wonder why he didn't tell you?"

"You think?! That man! I'd march straight to his office now and demand an explanation" I said as I immediately stood up but I immediately felt someone hug me from the back and saw that it was Dara as she chuckled and said, "No need to go all Bominator on sajangnim Bommie-yah... wouldn't you just like to spend the day with me? I missed you guys!"

My heart felt warm but I immediately recovered as I said, "Didn't seem like it when you didn't even inform us yourself! Even the bigbang boys are looking for you!"

"Aigoo.. Mianhe Bommie-yah.. anyway... if you're worried, I'll tell you our stories then" I heard Dara as we all gathered in a circle and we laughed at her stories. Seriously, I'm now seeing those two boys in another light. I've always known that Min Ho is protective of Dara, I was the one that stopped him from keeping on interfering with her and Ji before -- 'I don't regret it but... I don't know' I thought as I sighed.

I looked over them and saw that all of them are laughing and even the baddest female Chaerin is holding her stomach from too much laughter until Dara told us about what happened this morning and her tone totally changed from happy to lonely when she said that Min Ho is already on his way back to the US.

"Well.. you'll always have us Dara-yah... why don't you stay with us again?? please?" I begged Dara. I know that Jung Il Woo is a good guy but... I just want to be close to my bestfriend again. I saw her shook her head as she answered, "He keeps me grounded still and I'm still leaning on him you guys. You know my boyfriend would allow me but.. I won't allow myself" she smiled sadly as I thought, 'Why Dara? You don't want to lose him? Do you really think that he's your boyfriend that was supposed to leave you that day Dara-yah? No! That bastard was Ji and he's repenting now...' all of this though was only my thoughts. I couldn't say it in front of Dara because I know how sad she'll be so we just assured her that we'll be here for her anytime he wouldn't and she smiled brightly at that.

We all stood up then to finally start practicing and teaching Dara our steps which she only saw on the music videos but she assured us that she's copying her parts at home. Before we start though, Minkky said that she wants to have a vacation. I know our Minkky is stressed by all this as well so I'm glad when Chaerin said, "Well, why don't we ask Yang sajangnim for a vacation then?"

"What about Il Woo?" Dara said while I added, "and the boys?"

"Well.. for Il Woo oppa, we don't know about his schedule but.. for the boys.. we can ask sajangnim for that as well!" she answered us and we both nodded and started feeling excited.

The rest of the practice went smoothly and by the end, everyone was complementing Dara and her ability to perform the steps of our songs and the lyrics as well.

"So you really were practicing!" we all said and Dara replied, "I told you so" and gave us a pout before we all laughed.

 

CL POV

 

We were laughing our hearts out when I heard Minzy suddenly said, "UNNIES! I just got a text from Jjangmae! He said that sajangnim allowed us and our bigbang oppas for a weekend off!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" we all shrieked and laughed again. I feel that we're all getting excited about the whole thing and I know that sajangnim is helping us get close to Dara unnie again and I thank him for that. He really is like a father to us sometimes.

I heard Bom unnie suddenly said, "Yah! The boys are on their MV shoot right? and Il Woo is there? let's go and support them and tell them the good news!"

I smiled at that and nodded and we all headed out for the shoot.

 

--------------------------------------

A/N

 

Hehe.. they will have a VACATION! 

Sorry I had to cut the rest of the week with Min Ho but... don't worry... remember Bad Boy's setting? kekeke you'll see Min Ho again... as for Kwon Ji Yong.... he'll be featured next. :)

BTW, 2ne1 is on hiatus in this fic okay but their comeback will be soon. For now, let's all marvel on how things will develop from our favourite boys and girls ne??!

Thanks for the comments and votes you guys! I love it! :))

And yet, another shout out to anyone who can help me have a poster for my story... :((

 

with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi