Vacation Pt.3

Do You Love Me

PREVIEW

I was so high up in heaven in our kissing session that I didn't hear the door clicked open and a second later, it closed. I was focused on kissing Dara because I know that from this point on... I am officially hers and she's officially MINE.

------------------------

 

BOM POV

 

 

I was walking towards mine and Dara's room shortly after I had a confrontation with Ji Yong's fish. I told her to off and leave all of us alone and gave instructions to Chaerin and Minzy to force her on a cab with notes to the driver that that fish should be sent to the nearest mental hospital.

When Il Woo mouthed that they'll probably need me, I quickened my pace as I thought what might happen to Dara. We all know that that is probably not a normal headache and that she probably remembers something. I was hopeful that she at least remembers a memory of us but when I got to our door, I heard voices and when I opened it, to say I was shocked was an understatement.

I immediately closed the door when I saw Dara and Il Woo kissing. I was actually planning to surprise them cos I heard Dara ask Il Woo to be her boyfriend and Il Woo saying that he already is and wanted to make the situation awkward for them both but as I opened the door, I was surprised when I saw those two kissing passionately.

I immediately looked away and turned to close the door. I bet they didn't even notice that and was thinking on the best way to do in this new development. It looks like Dara is falling for Il Woo and Il Woo has obviously fallen for her. But how real is it? 'Should I tell Dara's family? Min Ho? -- No, they'd just panic especially Min Ho, he'll probably fly to Jeju as soon as he hears the news... on second thought... should I call him?' I kept thinking when I suddenly bumped into someone and saw that it was Ji Yong.

He looked surprised to see me there as he asked, "Noona, you haven't reached your room yet?" and added, "I'm going to my room as well, let's walk together" and started walking. I immediately held him by the waist and told him to not do anything. He was shocked and asked me what's wrong but I just shrugged and told him that I want him in my company for a little while longer.

We were in that compromising position when I heard 'my alien's' voice said, "Bommie?? What are you doing with Ji Yong?!" I quickly let go of Ji Yong and went to him as I explained, "it's not what you think.. it's just... " I hesitated and next thing I know, Tabi is walking towards Ji Yong with a grim expression so I did what I had to do. I tackled Tabi to the ground and yelled to Seungri, "Someone help me grab him and Ji Yong and bring them to their room!"

Taeyang and Seungri held Tabi and Daesung held Ji Yong who were both protesting violently as we all went to Tabi and Seungri's room. As Chaerin and Minzy closed the door I asked them if they did what I asked them to which they replied with yes and Chaerin looked at me skeptically and asked, "What's going on unnie? Why were you hugging Ji Yong oppa?"

"I'd like to know that as well" said Ji Yong.

I saw Tabi's expression looking grim again so I went over to him and sat on his lap as I said, "It's really not what you think. Will you let me explain?" I felt him relax as he shoved Taeyang and Seungri's hold and hugged me by my waist and nodded. I kissed the top of his forehead and looked at Jiyong as I said, "They're official Ji Yong... I saw them" I saw him flinch and his eyes turned dark as he said, "You're lying. I don't believe you..."

I noticed everyone looking at me with confused expression so I sighed and said, "It's Dara and Il Woo... I think... no, I know they're official now. They're dating."

"How... how did you found out unnie?" I heard Chaerin ask.

I saw Ji Yong standing up and walking towards the door dragging poor Daesung with him but I made my voice louder as I said, "Don't go there Ji Yong. That's an advice if you don't want to get hurt" he stopped for a while and I saw him hesitate but after a while, he opened the door and walked out leaving Daesung behind.

"Do you think he'll be fine noona?" asked Daesung.

"He'll only believe things that he sees. Let him be. He needs this" I answered Daesung and saw him nod in understanding.

"But... what exactly did you see noona that made you believe they're official? Are they having ?" asked Seungri all of a sudden.

"NO!" I shouted at him and said, "I just.. I just heard Dara asking Il Woo to be her boyfriend and he said he already is. I wanted to make things awkward for them and when I opened the door... I saw them kissing... like me and Top's kind of kiss" and everyone in the room paled.


 

AUTHOR POV

 


Ji Yong ran towards Dara and Bom's room and didn't even bother to knock as he abruptly opened the door and saw what Bom was trying to tell him. He heard his heart shattered into a billion tiny pieces as he saw Dara and Il Woo kissing who both fell on the floor out of shock when they heard the door slam shut.

"YOU!" he said as he pointed at Il Woo, "What are you guys doing?! I thought Dara is not feeling well?! Are you taking advantage of her you bastard?!!"

"NO!" said Dara and Il Woo together which made all of them froze and Dara asked shyly, "What are you doing here Ji Yong... did Bom send you here to check on me? I swear we weren't doing anything though... we're just kissing... please don't tell Bommie!!" she pleaded to him.

Ji Yong's heart shattered some more if that's even possible when he heard Dara say those words. He didn't want to admit what he saw but now that she reminded him -- he sighed as he said, "He's really not taking advantage of you? That's great... that's all I wanted to hear..." and then he turned as he started to walk away but before he reached the door he felt someone held his hands and he felt goosebumps all over him as he heard Dara say, "Umm.. you promise not to tell Bommie right? Um... Il Woo is my boyfriend so there's really nothing wrong with kissing him right?"

From sad to happy to worse, Dara sure could give him mixed emotions. Ji Yong felt pathetic at that moment as he was forced to say to Dara, "No, there's nothing wrong with that" and let go of Dara's hand as he walked out of the room and gently closed the door behind him.

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

I don't know why I felt guilty when I saw Ji Yong's dejected expression when I told him that Il Woo is not taking advantage of me. He should be happy I thought but he's not. Ji Yong is really a big mystery to me. I kept thinking about the sudden pain I felt when I saw Ji Yong and Kiko earlier at the dining table and thought on why must I felt that? And that image of the blonde guy? Is he real? Did that really happen or is my mind playing games on me again?

I saw Ji Yong heading out of the room and I immediately stood up from the floor and held his hand to stop him and explained to him. I don't know why I did that too... 'why do you have to explain things to him? Like a wife caught in some other men's bed' I quickly shoved away my last thought as Ji Yong told me that there's really nothing wrong and closed the door behind him.

I was standing there looking at the closed door when I suddenly felt Il Woo's arms hugging my waist from the back as he put his forehead on my shoulder and said, "You're unfair. Stop thinking about him especially when you just asked me to be your boyfriend"

"I'm not thinking about him" I immediately answered defensively and I turned my body so that I'm facing him and hugged his waist as well. He was looking down and sad as if he's trying to stop himself from crying and he wouldn't look at me in the eye so I held his face to make him look at me but he kept his eyes to the side and I chuckled at how childish he is.

"Hey, will you stop pouting and look at me?" I said.

"No. Not tonight" he said as he kept his pout and continued to look away from me but he wouldn't let go of my waist. He looks like a spoiled kid which I find so cute so I chuckled again as I dragged him towards the bed and made him sit as I straddled him and sat on his lap. He looks so shocked and lost that I just laughed out loud and started kissing his face. From his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, nose, his chin and the sides of his mouth before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

After a few seconds, I felt him reply to my kiss and he nipped my lower lip and I opened my mouth to let him deepen the kiss. The sparks in our kiss might not be the explosive one that I'm looking for but his kisses are like him, they make me feel loved and safe. After a few minutes of kissing, he decided to break away from our kiss as he said, "You're really unfair you know..."

I smiled widely at him and nodded my head as I answered, "I know. But I don't want my boyfriend getting mad at me so soon after I ask him to be mine" and I saw him smile at that. I almost drowned when I saw in his eyes how deep his love is for me. We were both lost in each other's eyes when we heard a loud knock from the door.

I smiled at him and said that I'd get the door and he pouted again as he told me to just ignore it but sighed and agreed nonetheless when I reminded him that it could be Bom. He let go of me and I headed towards the door. When I opened it, I saw Bom on the other side of the door as she kept fidgeting. When she saw me she asked, "Is Il Woo still there?"

I told her yes and she hesitated a little and said, "Oh, okay. I'll just be back later?" I was about to answer when I felt Il Woo held my waist sideways and said to Bom, "Don't worry, I'm leaving now Bom. You can go inside now" she looked at him as if realizing that he's there and said, "Oh okay" and went past me and Il Woo.

Il Woo kissed me and said good night and opened the door opposite ours and smiled at me as he closed the door. I smiled as I closed our door and went straight to the room. When I got there though, I saw Bom looking deep in thought and when she saw me she asked, "Dara.. what are you feeling towards Il Woo? Do you love him?"

I was shocked by her question and asked her what made her ask me that but she insisted on an answer so I said, "Bommie.. I don't know if it's love but I know one thing... I don't want to lose Il Woo. He's definitely one of the most important person in my life now"

I saw her contemplate on my words before she smiled, nodded and said, "Okay. Dara, do you think we can sleep in the same bed tonight? I feel really bad right now and my bestfriend is having a fun time with her boyfriend ignoring me" I laughed at that and said, "Aww... Bommie-yah, sure, we can sleep in the same bed but don't blame me if you wake up in my embrace" and laughed again. I didn't even hear Bom say, "That... I don't mind" before she turned around and got her pyjamas in her bag and went directly to the bathroom to change.

 

 

JI YONG POV

 

 

After closing the door, I quickly ran outside of the hotel and went straight to the beach. My eyes were blurring from tears but I didn't stop running until I tripped and fell headfirst in the sand. I didn't bother standing or even sitting up as I just let out all my tears.

"Dara... Dara..." I kept muttering between sobs, "how could you choose him baby girl? I love you!!" and then I stood up and faced the dark waters and looked at the sky and shouted, "DID YOU HEAR THAT?!! I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER SO BRING HER BACK TO ME! BRING HER BACK!" and then I fell on to my knees and muttered, "please bring her back to me"

I kept on crying for about an hour. It's a good thing that it's almost midnight and no one seems to be at the beach and saw my momentary character lapse. I felt so drained as my mind kept on replaying the scene I barged into earlier in my head. If only she said she's being taken advantage off, if only she told me that she didn't like the kiss one bit, I could have been fine but no... she told me herself that he's her BOYFRIEND and crushed me completely.

I absentmindedly started writing on the sand, "Ji ♥ Dee and Dee ♥ Ji" and drew a circle around it. I suddenly remembered when Dara did that once in this same beach and told me that she put it inside a circle because a heart breaks but a circle goes on forever. I told her then that she's too cheesy and even erased it with my own feet. She pouted at that time but she didn't get angry at me instead, she smiled and hugged me. It was night time then as well but there are still many people on the beach so I shoved her away and reminded her about the paparazzi. She frowned but she smiled again seconds later and said that she'll just get a coconut juice from the stands.

She didn't return for sometime and I was actually embracing the silence when Bom noona suddenly forced me to look for her and when I did, I laughed out loud because I saw Dara getting seduced by the stall owner and several other guys. I told Dara to come with me since everyone is looking for her and she excused herself from the crowd. While we were walking, she apologized to me for making me jealous and I laughed out loud again and said, "Did you think I'd get jealous of that?" and I saw her pout and didn't say anything after. When we reached the rest of our party, she bid me goodnight without looking at me and asked for the keys from Bom and she disappered to go to their room.

I was looking at her retreating back contemplating if I have said something wrong but just shrugged it off and got myself a bottle of beer. I didn't even notice Bom noona glaring at me from afar and Top hyung holding her down.

I cried again as I looked at my handwriting in the sand. 'It's not cheesy at all' I thought as I held my knees closer and cried harder. I didn't even bother looking up when I heard footsteps getting closer to me until I heard her speak, "Ji Yong? Is that you?"

I immediately snapped out of my pity party and erased what I've written on the sand. Thankfully, she's still a few feet away from me and wasn't able to read it. She asked me if I'm okay and since she already saw that I wasn't, I just sighed and told her the truth. I told her I'm not feeling well and that my heart feels like it's shattering into a million pieces.

"Oh god! Is it serious? Do you need to go to the hospital? Does anyone know you have a heart problem??" I heard her ask me worriedly and all I could think of is, 'I don't deserve this moment with you baby girl but I'm not complaining' as I held out my hand to her and she took it. I felt the familiar tingle down my spine when our hands met and I dragged her down to sit beside me.

She did take a seat and looked at me intently but before she could say anything, I said, "I don't have a medical heart problem Dara. Don't worry about me."

She was silent for a while before saying, "Is this about your girlfriend then Ji Yong? I.. I might not remember anything but... I'm still first and foremost, your noona and your friend. You can confide in me and we'll deal with it together okay?" I almost cried again as I heard those last words. She always tell me that whenever I get slumped into a problem. Scandals, issues, that incident -- everything. She always say that we'll deal with it together.

She suddenly let go of my hands and I was about to complain when I felt her suddenly hug me and say, "You must be so hurt. Did you two break up for good?" I was shocked and when I was able to register that Dara is hugging me I felt her let go and took my hand back in hers. I just sighed and said, "You're right Dara... it's about my girlfriend... but it's not Kiko. Kiko and I never were anyway. She just say that but I don't even remember asking her to be my girlfriend. Being with her... is... a mistake that I'll never forgive myself with"

She was quiet for a while before I heard her ask, "So... Kiko-ssi is... your other woman?" I sighed defeated and nodded my head. After a second, I felt pain in my head and saw her looking at her hand and said, "Omo! Mianhe Ji Yong-ah... I didn't mean to hurt you but... it's my hands! It did it on it's own I swear! Anyway, if you have another girl while you have a girlfriend, you deserved that!" she explained to me as she's looking red from embarassment.

Under the light of the moon, Dara is more beautiful. I just laughed at her expression and said, "You're probably right on that one. I deserved that" and shook my head as I looked out in the horizon. We were quiet again for a while when she asked, "So, where's your real girlfriend Ji Yong? What happened to her? Did she find out about Kiko and she broke up with you? is that's why you're hurting?"

I looked at her as I contemplated on telling her about what happened with me and my 'girlfriend' when I suddenly decided against it and instead I answered, "No. We haven't broken up. She's not even angry and I just saw her with some other guy that's why I'm like this"

"Well..." she said as she added, "you probably deserve getting a taste of your own medicine but Ji Yong... do you believe in love?" I looked at her and nodded then I saw her smile and asked, "Do you believe in her?" again I nodded which earned another smile at her then said, "Then you don't have to worry about anything. She'll snap out of her funk and remember that you exist so just hold on okay?" then she added, "Just this time, don't make her forget you. Make her remember why she loved you in the first place. Don't mind the other guy and just... full steam ahead okay?"

I was stunned just looking at her before I smiled and nodded my head. 'Do you know that it's about you? How could you tell me those words? How could I make you fall for me again when I clearly don't deserve you? Should I fight for you? I'm not confident on not making you cry again baby girl... but I love you. I love you too much...' I thought as I looked away from her and we just sat there in a comfortable silence.

After a while, I decided to break the silence and asked her what's she doing down here and she answered, "Oh, I want to watch the sunrise. I didn't want to disturb anyone's sleep so I just slipped out here. How about you?"

"Couldn't sleep" I answered before I looked back down to sand. "Say, what time is it that you went down?" I asked all of a sudden. I'm sure that it was midnight when I ran here to the beach and she said, "About quarter to five in the morning? I'm not really sure" and she looked at me again and smiled.

I didn't even notice that the moon is already starting to fade and the sun is already starting to shine until she turned away from me and looked ahead. She stood up and jumped up and down as she shouted, "It's the sun! It's the sun!! Stand up Ji Yong! Let's welcome the sun!!" she pulled me by the hand and as I staggered, I found that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her until she turned to me and frowned. She held my face and made me look at the sunrise.

"Look at the sun Ji Yong! Okay... feel the sunrise okay? Today is different from yesterday. The sunrise is a sign from the heavens that you should stop sulking and start smiling so SMILE JI YONG!" she said as she shouted the last part. I couldn't help but be at awe to her. I remembered telling her the exact same thing at YG's rooftop when I saw her sulking when sajangnim criticized her dancing skills. I smiled at the irony and saw her smiling wider as she said, "There's the handsome Ji Yong! I told you you look more handsome when you smile. Maybe you should smile at your girlfriend more" and all I could answer was, "I'll keep that in mind"

We were both smiling not noticing the sun is already high up but the moment was ruined when we heard her phone ring. She let go of my hand and and apologized as she answered her phone.

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone. I didn't see who the caller is but I'm glad for the distraction. I felt like melting under Ji Yong's gaze which is definitely not good. We're both committed persons anyway. I felt my smile getting wider as I heard the voice of the man on the other line.

"Yoboseyo? Dara-yah? Where are you? I was looking for you in your room but Bom said you probably went out"

'He's worried again' I thought so I chuckled and said, "Sorry for worrying you jagiya. I'm just at the beach with Ji Yong. We watched the sunrise together"

There was a pause in our conversation and I thought that the line broke so I said, "Yoboseyo? Jagiya? Are you still there?"

"Huh.. ah.. deh.. you said you're with Ji Yong right? Did he follow you there?" he asked me. I wonder why he's asking me that so I told him the truth, "Uhm...no.. actually, he was here first and I just decided to accompany him"

"Oh. Okay.." he said on the other line and added, "Don't go anywhere okay. I'm almost there"

I smiled at that and answer, "Okay, we'll be waiting for you!" then I hanged up the phone. After securing my phone in my pocket, I saw Ji Yong looking at me intently but before I could ask him what's wrong, he excused himself and said that he'd be preparing for today's outing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

Okay, first of all ... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Let me spazz in the DaraWoo and DaraGon moments here.. hahaha ... I apologize for bringing the fish back, and making their vacation story longer. If you notice, it's been three parts already and I'm just starting on Day one... but don't be bothered lovies... it's worth it.. I swear.

Thanks for the commenters. Again, I love you guys. By the way, this is the second part of my double update today so... I don't know when I'll update again... if it would be tomorrow or the next day or tonight but it's also going to be worth the wait.

So keep on voting, subscribing and commenting juseyo~

 

with all my love

 

koihernandezkoi