Her memories

Do You Love Me

Previously:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our plane has now landed to Incheon International Airport. Time now is 8:37 in the morning. Please check your belongings before alighting. Again this is Kim Min Jung your pilot for today. Thank you for flying with us and have a great day." That's my cue so, I gathered my bag and got my phone.

'Just wait for me a little bit more Tokki.' I thought to myself.

======================================

 

AUTHOR POV

 

YG OFFICE

 

BOM POV

 

It's now 7:30 in the morning and we're all inside one of YG's function rooms. We received a text message last night that we have an emergency meeting at 8:00 am at YG because of Dara's condition. We were told by sajangnim that Dara's condition was not disclosed to anyone in YG yet and he wants to discuss it with everyone before he'll make an official statement.

 

FLASHBACK

 

We got home around ten in the evening last night and we were all exhausted but I couldn't sleep. I stayed until one in the morning in my bed thinking since when did it start. Since when did things go wrong and what could I have done. I am torn between being happy about Dara being alive but I couldn't shake the pitiful feeling whenever I think that she forgot about everything... us... everything. I know I'll be digging into my own depression so I got up and went to the living room. I decided to watch some TV to take my mind off of things. What I didn't expect though is the news.

"... this white rover has been seen crashing in a lamp post near the exit right here. Here we have the footage, let's watch" said the announcer and I saw Dara's car swerving too far to the right and saw it crash in the lamp post. It was a nightmare. I shouted loud and both Minzy and CL got up and ran to the living room.

 "What happened unnie?" Minzy asked me in a worried tone. I wanted to look at her and console her but I couldn't take my eyes off the TV so I muttered, "That... that... " as I pointed to the TV helplessly. Both of them turned their heads to look at the TV which is now doing a slow motion of the car crash. Both of them turned their heads to me and we all cried. 'So that's how it happened Dara-yah' I thought. Even if it's slightly blurred, we can all tell it was Dara's car.

"Yah! That is one nice man right there yeorobun! Did you see him carry her?" said one of the commentator and that has made us look at the television again which is now showing a guy's back that is waving down an ambulance. We all know now that it's Jung Il Woo and I couldn't feel more grateful to him. We saw him carry Dara and even got inside the ambulance itself before it drove off and that's when the footage was cut off.

The announcers said that the police are still looking for the owner of the car and to which hospital was the driver sent to. Nothing was announced yet. We were still crying when suddenly, Chaerin's phone rung. I looked at her and saw that she was quite shocked and so I nudged her to answer the call which she did.

"Neh sajangnim? Ah.. deh.. we watched it... aniyo... we're okay.. we're okay sajangnim. We understand... yes.. I believe that would be for the best. Yes. Goodnight." That's all what I heard until Chaerin hung up. I looked at her and saw that she has a sad expression while she said, "Unnie, Minzy-ah, let's sleep? We have a meeting tomorrow with sajangnim and the other YG artirsts." That's all she said before she stood up and headed for her room. Although I was shocked, I knew Chaerin's mannerism very well. I saw her lips quiver at the last sentence so I know that she's just holding herself together for the three of us. So I looked at Minzy and smiled as I patted her head before going in mine and Dara's (whenever she decides to stay and when Bigbang is out of country) room and finally sleeping.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

We were all fidgeting in our seats when the door opened suddenly and in comes Bigbang. I felt a little bit better when I saw Tabi. I almost stood up but stopped when I saw who is behind him. Jiyong, the guy who ruined my bestfriend and my sister into nothing. I almost felt pity for him when he hung his head low and saw that he's still wearing what he was wearing last night until I thought of the possibilities as to why he's still wearing his clothes last night. 'Probably hanged out with his ' I thought angrily.

He's my dongsaeng by age so I really want to understand him. But the selfish part of me that loves my Tokki so much is stopping me from forgiving him. Plus, I think that he really needs to learn his lesson. My heart broke when I heard his screams and his pleads to us last night but I couldn't pull myself out of vindiction right away. 'Maybe I needed some time' I thought sadly.

I saw them sit across us and Jiyong's head is hung so low that he won't look anyone of us in the eye. He just sat in a corner and sulked so we decided to ignore him. Then Yang sajangnim arrived followed by Gummy unnie, Psy oppa, Jinu oppa, Sean oppa, and finally, Dongwook oppa and Tablo oppa.

Dongwook oppa was laughing with Tablo oppa when he came in and saw us. When our eyes met, he gave me his biggest smile and asked, "Yah! Bommie-ah! Where's Ssantoki? I need her to try a new dish!" he said happily. But his smile faltered when I suddenly cried. 'It hurts... ' I thought.

"Yah! Park Bom! Wae? Why are you crying??" he asked me as he strode to my direction hurriedly and stopped in front of me. I suddenly stood up and hugged him and he hugged me back. He was so confused as to what's happening including other YG artist except for Bigbang, my members and the president. He was still holding me when our president suddenly said, "Bom-ah, calm down okay? We are here to talk about it okay?" I couldn't find my voice as I looked at him so I just nodded my head and proceeded to sit down. I looked at Dongwook and just gave him a small smile which he returned as he sat down in his seat as well.

"So, what seems to be the problem sajangnim?" asked Gummy unnie.

"Yeah! Is this about Dara? Is that why she's not here?" asked Dongwook oppa.

"Oh. Sajangnim~! Speaking of Dara... I think I saw her car in the news last night. The one that was involved in a car crash? Did someone steal her car? I'm sure that's Dara's!" said Psy oppa suddenly.

We all looked at him and suddenly, a deafening silence enveloped the whole room. I saw Dongwook oppa look from the president to the Bigbang members and finally to us. When I locked eyes with Dongwook oppa I saw his eyes putting two and two together as expression dimmed and he said, "No. It's not... is it?" He asked me. I couldn't contain my tears anymore so I just nodded to him and cried again. This time, I felt Minzy and CL who were seated on both sides of me hugging me like what we did last night as they cried as well. It feels like for the past 12 hours, all we did was cry.

"Dara?! Sajangnim!" I heard Dongwook oppa said. He is also Dara's friend since before our debut. Dongwook oppa is the first guy he got close to in YG and he was the one who introduced Dara to Jiyong.

"Dongwook-ah... can you calm down? I'm already having bad headaches since last night." that was our  presidents voice. Even without looking at him, I know that his brows are furrowed in frustration now.

"But..." I heard Dongwook oppa say again but Yang sajangnim cut him off and said, "It's true everyone. Dara was the one in that car crash. She is now in Seoul General Hospital getting treatment." After saying that I heard a thump on the floor and saw Dongwook oppa standing. His seat fell down due to force.

He was suddenly walking towards the door but when he got to the middle of the room sajangnim stopped him and asked, "Are you going there Dongwook-ah?"

"Where else?" I heard Dongwook-oppa say. His voice was shaking with so much sadness and anger.

"Very well... I won't stop you. But know that when you get there you might be surprised... she doesn't know you. Actually... she doesn't know all of us." our president said.

At that comment, I saw Dongwook oppa turn and looked at our president as he said, "Doesn't know? You mean to say... she can't... she has..."

Our president must've sensed the hesitation in his voice so he said, "Yes. She has amnesia. The doctors confirmed it to us last night. It seems that the impact of the crashed affected her brain adding the anti-depressants that she was taking for months now... yeah" he lamely finished.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! This is so messed up!" I saw Dongwook oppa pulling his hair in frustration when a snort came from Seungri's direction. His snorts held malice like saying 'this is messed up' is the greatest understatement of the history. All heads turned to him and me and the girls, including everyone from bigbang aside from Jiyong is giving deathly glares to the panda. 'Don't you dare!' I thought. But before anyone could stop him I saw Dongwook oppa going to his direction and towering him as he asked, "Is there anything else we need to know Lee Seunghyun?"

I saw the Panda's terrified look as he looked away from Dongwook and stared at Jiyong. Next thing I know Dongwook moved to Jiyong and shook him as he said, "Oh god! Jiyong! Did she forget about you too? You must feel depressed right now. Don't worry Jiyong-ah... she loves you so much. Believe that okay? She'll remember you... I know she will!" I looked at how Jiyong would react and I just saw him nod his head as if he's the most pathetic person... which I'm not gonna say that he's not because he is but instead of pity, I feel really angry right now cos I thought, 'How dare you act that way now? Are you acting Jiyong or are you really sad?!!' I don't know what to think anymore or what to make of the situation and we fall to another silence.

It was a deafening silence so we were all shocked when a phone suddenly rung. We all looked at our phones to check and when I saw that it's mine, I quickly answered it without looking at the caller Id I said, "Yoboseyo?"

I heard a familiar guys voice as he said thank you to someone before it got quiet as it seems he just rode a car. After a while he said,  "Yoboseyo? Bommie-ah?"

I still couldn't recognize the voice since I got cautious of the everyone's eyes in the room looking at me now but I answered the guy on the phone as he said, "Thank God~! I've been trying to call you for 12 hours now! Hey, are you with Tokki right now?"

"No." I said to him unconciously. I heard him say thank you on the other line before it got cut off so I took my phone off my ear and put my phone down as I looked at everyone and apologized. My head was still bowed when Gummy unnie suddenly asked me, "Who was that Bom-ah? A friend of Dara?"

I quickly panicked as I remember the conversation I just had. "I... I... wait." I said as I got my phone and checked for the last interactions in my call logs. When I read the name I quickly stood up and dropped my phone as my hands felt numb before I turned to our president and asked, "Can I be excused sajangnim? I'll just ask them what this is about later okay?" I wasn't actually waiting for his approval as I'm already walking towards the door when I heard Yang sajangnim ask, "Who was that Bom-ah?"

I stopped and turned to his direction. I locked eyes with him and he must've sensed the fear in my eyes cos he's now giving me a worried look which turned into fear as well as I said, "Lee Min Ho"

 

MINHO POV

'Ugh. Pesky reporters! How did they know I'm going back today?! This was an unplanned flight! Ugh' I said for the hundreth time to myself as I kept waving and smiling in the camera as I passed them one by one in the exit of the airport. I already asked someone to call me a cab and finally, I can see one heading towards my direction. I'm trying to call Bom again when I got here cos I don't actually have any idea what happened when I got off the phone with Dara last night. I haven't got in contact with her at all. 'That Tokki! She dare turn off her phone again?!!' I thought.

I was thanking one of my fans when suddenly the call connected and I heard Bom's voice. Luckily, the cab arrived and I rode as quickly as possible and that's when I realized I don't actually know where to go so I asked Bom if she's with Dara but she said she wasn't. I wanted to ask more but then I thought, why bother someone when I can just meet with the culprit herself and ask her herself what's going on. So I quickly thanked Bom and told her I'll just go to Dara's apartment to check on her and ended the call.

Our cab was nearing an exit when the cab driver said suddenly, "It's a good thing you weren't here last night. There was a big traffic here last night."

"Is that so?" I nonchalantly answered. In all honesty, I couldn't care less what the driver is saying but I couldn't help feeling intrigued as well. He was telling me that there was a girl driver that is driving a white range rover that bumped the lamp post when she apparently lost control of driving.

'She must've been thinking of something else while driving then.' I thought when suddenly my phone rang and saw that it was Bom. I furrowed my brow in confusion cos I just got off the phone with her but when I thought, 'Maybe she forgot to tell me something...' I decided to take the call. When she told me I need to meet her at Seoul General Hospital, my heart beat paced so fast I thought I'd explode cos I suddenly remembered the car crash story of the cab driver. I told the driver to change direction and go to Seoul General Hospital instead.

Bom hung up the phone after she told me that everything is okay. That she just wants us to meet there. But the gnawing feeling that I had since last night is now coming back about a hundred times worse. I couldn't think clearly and I really wanted to call Dara but when I did, the call still wouldn't connect and I thought, 'This girl is so gonna get it from me when I see her! She's making me age early by worrying about her too much!'

When I got at the hospital, I quickly paid the driver and ran to the cafe near the hospital and pulled myself together when I saw Bom inside talking seriously with Chaerin and Minzy that's beside her.

They still didn't notice me so I walked casually to their table and sat opposite them. They were shocked when they saw me and was quiet for a while. But I couldn't take the silence anymore so I asked them immediately, "Bom-ah! Chaerinie! Minzy-ah! Where's Dara? Where's Tokki? Is she okay??!"

I saw their eyes were still puffy and red as if they just cried.

"Bom-ah" I started again.

Their silence is killing me and I was about to speak again but then Bom cut me and said, "Minho-yah... we're... we're sorry..." and then she started crying. It's confusing me and it's scaring me as well. 'What could've happened to that infested rabbit?' I thought.

I was about to ask when Chaerin suddenly said, "We don't know what to do oppa. It happened so fast. She's alive and okay but..." then she cried as well.

I got irritated then because they still haven't gotten to their point so I gritted my teeth and said, "Yah! someone better explain to me what's happening here. Where's Dara? What happened to her? What happened to that bastard Jiyong? And what the do you mean by 'she's alive and okay but.. but what?'" I asked.

I looked at all of them when my eyes suddenly landed to Minzy who said, "Dara unnie got into an accident last night oppa" she started. They all must've seen the rage in my expression because Chaerin suddenly added, "she's alive and okay though oppa! She already woke up last night~!" with that I sighed with relief, 'seriously, I thought of the worst. Why are they being like this then? They must be afraid of me to what I'll do to Jiyong... but can they really blame me?' I thought.

I exhaled with relief with the thought of her being okay so I asked them, "So, are you afraid of me because of what I'll do to Jiyong? Don't worry. I won't punch him because Dara would hate me for that. But forgive me if I won't let your oppa get close to --" I told them honestly as I looked at them and saw that they are all crying now so I said, "Hey! What's the problem?!"

Bom was the first to look at me and what she said totally threw me off as she said, "She doesn't remember us. Any of us Minho yah.. she's got amnesia and.. and.. the doctor said... they still don't know how long it'll last."

 

----------------------

Edited: June 1, 2020 / Moving to my new wattpad account @khk_writer visit me on Twitter with the same @