Chapter 7

DREAM BRIDE

A/N: green bold letters is dream flashback, Red italics are Dara's thoughts, some mature content, kinda

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara was shocked at her aunt's hospitality. She's had friends visit before but she's never really opened their doors to her other friends before.

Kwon Jiyong just a few doors down from her? She shudders at the thought. Not from disgust but from desire. There's just something about him that warms her all the way to her toes. Not just warmth but if it was possible to spontaneously combust, she would've by now. Just by the heat of his gaze.

They get through dinner without too much of an event. Stories from their time in South America flowed back and forth with Jiyong and Aunt Eunji. Dara can't seem to tear her gaze away from him.

In the meantime, Dara wasn't the only one who was staring. Jiyong has been watching Dara out of the corner of his eye, the whole evening. It's like there's something about her that calls out to him. Recalling the vision he had when he touched the nightgown, brought his little soldier to attention. Shifting in his seat to ease his discomfort, he calls out Dara on her scrutiny of him.

"Dara-sshi, I noticed you've been staring at me all night. Do I have dirt on my face?"

Dara blushes at being caught.

"Ani...you're full of yourself. I'm just...I can't believe you're here in our kitchen. I've been staring at your pictures all day."

"So you're attracted to me."

"No...you're face is plastered everywhere, I don't think there's a corner out there that doesn't have your face."

"Just admit it unnie. From where I'm sitting, I can see the sparks flying off of you guys."

Dara blushes at Minzy's comment.

"Actually, your exhibit is in our gallery. My boss just told me that I'm to be your assistant and tour guide while you're here. I left a message at your hotel."

"Oh, I've been catching up with Eunji noona all day so I didn't get the message yet."

"No talking about work at the dinner table please. So oppa, are you married? Or...yeojachingu isseo?"

"Minzy-ah, that's too personal."

"I don't think so. It's what's on everybody's mind, you guys are just too chicken to ask. So, Oppa, are you?"

"Waeyo? Are you applying?"

"Nope. Mianhe oppa. I'm already spoken for."

"Minzy is dating her high school sweetheart Yongdeuk." EunJi explains.

"We're engaged to get engaged. See?" Minzy shows her promise ring to Jiyong.

"Nice."

"The reason I'm asking is Dara-unnie is single."

Dara blushes again. Jiyong likes seeing her blush and wonders if she blushes all over. An image suddenly pops into his head.

He takes off her nightgown and his eyes roam hungrily over her beautiful body. She blushes  at his intense gaze making her turn a slight touch of pink all over. He smiles at her expression and leans in to kiss her lips. She opens her arms and pulls his head close to deepen it. His hands start roaming all over her. Caressing her s and slowly going down. 

The image is so vivid. It looks so real, that Jiyong had to shake his head to snap out of it. His pants started to get uncomfortable again. Willing his body to calm down, he tries to think of random objects. After a few moments, he decides he needs to have a bit of space from the goddess of temptation... Dara.

"Actually EunJi noona, I appreciate the offer of hospitality but I would have to decline. A single man living with 3 beautiful women? I like you guys too much to subject you to talk and speculation."

"Arasso, you're still the nice boy I remember. You're welcome here anytime, ok?"

"Ok." Jiyong looks at his watch and says. "Well, ladies, this has been a wonderful evening but we have a busy  morning tomorrow. I'm gonna go. I'll let you ladies have a good night's rest. Dara, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Readers! Here's chapter 7. I'm kinda having a bit of a writer's block. Any suggestions on where this story could go? Comments are welcome.

Korean word/phrases

ani - no

unnie - older sister, used by younger girls

noona - older sister, used by younger guys

oppa - older brother, used by younger girls

yeojachingu isseo - do you have a girlfriend

waeyo - why

mianhe - sorry

arasso - ok