Chapter 21

DREAM BRIDE

A/N: red italics are Dara's thoughts, blue italics are Jiyong's thoughts, mild rated M scenes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They laid next to each other, their breathig in sync. Nobody saying anything for the moment which is how Dara wanted it. She is enjoying the silence, enabling her to absorb what just happened. I'm not sure what's going on but what happened between me and Jiyong was better than the dream. It's a little scary thinking about it. But the good news is it was the best now that it's a real life experience and not a fantasy.

"Museun saenggakhe?"

Dara leans her head on Jiyong's shoulder, her hand his chest. They found their way in the sleeping bag.

"That this has never happened to me before."

"Nado. It was amazing. And that was just our first time. Imagine what we can do with a bit more practice."

Yum. "No, what I meant was I've only been with one guy before you. Even though me and Donghae had done it a few times, I've never ed before."

Crap, I shouldn't have said that. Now he's gonna think I'm weird. But Jiyong didn't get weirded out. His hand just kept her hair.

"I never would've guessed. But now that I think about it, I'm glad. I wanted to make it perfect for you."

"It was and more."

"Great."

She was laying on her side, facing him. She starts to trace the tattoo on his shoulder. 

"When did you get this?"

"The dragon ball? This was my first tattoo. As soon as I was of legal age, I decided to get one. When I was younger, my friends called me G-Dragon. You know G for Ji and Dragon since Yong means dragon. At the time, I thought dragon ball will be the source of my confidence as G-Dragon.  Stupid right?"

"Ani, I can imagine you at that age for some reason." She says with a smile. "What about this one? Why did you get this?"

Dara starts tracing the tattoo near his rib cage. 

"I got it to remind me of keeping myself in check. Using my mind to control my emotions. I tended to be a hot head when I was younger,"

He smiles at her and it melts her insides.

"I don't have any tattoos. But it's because I'm scared of needles, not because I don't like them. I guess we'll have to find something else to bond over."

He kissed her forehead and played with her hair some more.

"I think we've done more than our share of bonding tonight."

We did. We bonded in the most intimate way possible. 

"I knew it was going to be like this," she said without thinking.

Oh no. I shouldn't have said that. Maybe he didn't notice? Dara waited for Jiyong to ask her what she meant but he never did. He pulled her tighter against him.

I knew it was going to be like this.

What did she mean? She'd thought about us. She assumed it would be amazing. Jiyong didn't know why it should matter so much to him, but it did.

She's gotten past my defenses. Am I crazy? We can't have a relationship. She's got a stable job, roots. Her family. I've never lived anywhere for long. I know she's the type to settle down. I don't want to settle down. Aside from the occasional loneliness, I like my life. Especially tonight.

He shifted so that he could face her. He stared in to her eyes then captured her lips in a kiss. She wound her arms around his neck and opened to him. As if she read his mind.

There it is. Connected. There is a certain connection between us. The thought usually made him run for the hills.

"I want you again. I want you under me. I want to be inside you."

He felt her body responding. All he could think about is they were well matched. Her height is just right for him. He liked the way she smells, like fresh picked strawberries. The feel of her body next to him. He loved her s. They fit so well in his hands. He liked how her hair spilled over her s, covering and exposing them. He liked her. 

Something has happened between them. I'm not ready for a relationship but I know I can't walk away from her. Not yet. Maybe in a few days? Not tonight. I want her too much. He reached for another . There's too much at stake. Maybe I should walk away now.

Jiyong tried his usual method for disconnecting, He imagined Dara 30 pounds heavier, with a baby in her arms and another one clinging to her skirts. He imagined having to trade in his car for a minivan. A house in the suburbs, a steady job. He waited.

But nothing happened. He was still and the idea didn't scare him. When she reached her hand between them, he allowed her to guide his arousal to her wet core. They both groaned as he slid in. It felt like coming home.

He in and out of her slowly at first then a bit faster gaining momentum. His hands caressing her everywhere. His mouth found their way to her s, lapping them up making her tingle everywhere. 

He likes her this way, writhing, under him. The thought of her with rounder hips, gently aging should have scared him but it didn't.

He reminded himself of his dad and his grandfather and their failed marriages. It's not for him. This is just make believe, I'll never settle down. Never love again.

As her legs wrapped around him, he told himself this was all he was ever going to have. And just for this moment, it was enough.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers! Sorry this chapter is a bit short. I'll try to make the next one longer.

Korean phrase/words

museun saenggakhe - what are you thinking of?

nado - me too

ani - no