Chapter 14

DREAM BRIDE

A/N: Warning! There's some mildly mature scenes up ahead. Not time for the main event yet. Kekeke.. =)

red italics are Dara's thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong pushes her gently towards the wall and traps her in his arms.

"Neomu areumdawo. What is it about you? I am like the moth and you are the flame. I can't stay away from you. " Jiyong leans towards her and his hand brushes her hair gently from her face.

Dara stares into his eyes and gets lost in their depths. Did they really make love or is it all just a dream? Dara feels like he already owns a piece of her soul. 

"Museun saenggakhe? I've noticed you have a habit of staring at me. Do I have something in my teeth?"

"Amugeotdo."

"Keojimal. You know I have ways of making you talk."

She knew what's gonna happen next. She could see it in his eyes. She knew it was bound to happen between them since that first day they met. Jiyong tilts her chin upward and she meets him halfway. Their lips touch and it was like magic. She's been waiting for this. She wanted to kiss him. Ani, she needed to kiss him. As if her life depended on it. It was like they were the only two people in the world. One kiss became two and then three. 

The taste of his lips and the feel of it pressing against hers felt so familiar and yet the same time, it was so much better than what she remembered. Her arms found its way to his neck pulling him closer. His tongue lips, biting it gently, making her gasp and taking advantage of her open lips, his tongue s in to mate with hers. He could feel how her body fit perfectly with his. His hands started to slide up and down her back. She could feel his hardness pressing against her hip. Her s swelled against his chest and she could feel her secret place between her legs dampen.

How is it that kissing him feels so familiar when this is the first time we've kissed. Aside from the dream, which doesn't really count because it wasn't real. But how can I explain how my body knows how to respond to his ministrations. Soon, her mind just shut down and all she could do was feel. This was much better than her dream. Sooo much better. They kissed until they were breathless. She wanted more. She wants him inside her. He wanted to claim her, to mark her as his. 

They pull back from kissing. Both breathless, Jiyong leans his forehead on Dara's. 

"Wow. That was incredible. For some reason, I knew it was going to be. Do you think I'm going crazy?"

Dara shakes her head sideways. Trying to catch her breath too.

"No, you're not crazy. Because I feel the same way too."

Jiyong brushes her hair away from her face again and caresses her cheek. 

"Dara... I..."

Jiyong leans in closer again. She knew he was gonna kiss her again and that this time, he might do something more. She also knew he wouldn't stop him if he tried. 

"Unnie! Oppa! There you two are! We've been looking everywhere for you two. Great party!"

Damn...so close. Wait...Did my sister just interrupt me from getting some? 

Jiyong and Dara parted as if someone doused them with cold water. Dara started to straighten out her hair and her dress while Jiyong tried to count and think of random things to make his little soldier stand down.

"Unnie?"

"Oh Minzy-ah! Why are you looking for us? We were just getting some fresh air." 

Dara was trying her hardest to speak steadily. She didn't want her sister to ask questions. And knowing her, if she had caught them, she would pester her a lot. Jiyong finally turns and stands next to Dara. His hand placed on her lower back.

"Unnie, I wanted to introduce Youngdeuk to Jiyong-oppa. Youngdeuk, come here. Ppali."

Youngdeuk appears and stands next to Minzy. 

"Jiyong-oppa, this is my boyfriend, Youngdeuk. Youngdeuk, this is the well known photographer and a good friend of the family, Kwon Jiyong-oppa."

"Annyeong haseyo Mr. Kwon, Dara-noona." The two men shake hands.

"Annyeong and call me Jiyong or hyung since I'm older than you."

"Annyeong haseyo Jiyong-hyung."

While Jiyong looked suave and elegant in his tux, Youngdeuk felt uncomfortable. He keeps fidgeting with his tie. Dara tried not to sigh out loud. Youngdeuk is really a nice guy but she thinks he's too boring for her sister.

"So, did you get a chance to see the latest score of the game?" Jiyong asked.

"No, last I heard we were behind by 2 points."

"You know, I think there's a tv by the bar."

"Can we go check?" Youngdeuk asks Minzy.

"Of course, itta boja unnie and oppa."

"Save me a dance, arasso?" Jiyong calls to Minzy.

"Arasso oppa." Minzy giggles.

Dara and Jiyong watched the two love birds walking away.

"Wow. He didn't even pretend to like being here. He couldn't wait to check the game score. Jamkanman...how did you know Youngdeuk would be interested in sports? You just met him today."

"Molla-yo. He seemed like the type. I kinda have a knack for figuring out people."

"Oh ok. I wish..." Dara sighs.

"That your sister was seeing someone else?"

"Yeah. I just feel like she could do better. Youngdeuk is a nice guy but I don't think he's right for Minzy."

"But he's the one she likes, right?"

"Maybe? I'm not really sure. He's her first boyfriend. She needs to spread her wings. Enjoy life more."

"You know, I can figure out most people but you are an enigma, There's something about you and I can't explain it."

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"A compliment. You are like this puzzle I want to solve. Which doesn't really make sense..."

Jiyong leans towards Dara again and captures her lips for a kiss.

"I want to take you somewhere and make love to you. But at the same time, I don't want to rush you. So maybe we should just go dance."

Dara looks into his eyes. She wants him so bad.

" You drive me crazy, Jiyong."

"Then my plan is working."

"You evil evil man." Dara smiles.

"Ready for that dance, my lady?"

Jiyong reaches for her hand and he pulls her towards the ballroom for the promised dance.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Readers! Heres's chapter 14. It's a bit long. Hope you like it.

Korean words/phrases

neomu areumdawo - so beautiful

museun saenggakhe - what are you thinking of

amugeotdo - nothing

keojimal - lie

ani - no

unnie/ noona - older sister from a younger girl/ younger boy

oppa/ hyung - older brother from a younger girl/ younger boy

ppali - hurry

annyeong haseyo - hello

itta boja - see you later

arasso - ok

jamkanman - wait a minute

molla-yo - i don't know