Chapter 2

DREAM BRIDE

A/N: Mature content sort of. Red Italics are Dara's thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------

She was walking on the beach. There was a thin veil of fog covering the shore. She shivered as a gust of wind blew. She realized that she's only wearing a nightgown. Wait, a nightgown? She's wearing THE nightgown on the Beach? I guess I'm dreaming. This is just a dream. She sees a figure at a distance walking towards her. She squints her eyes trying to see who it is. She can see that it's a man. A little bit taller than her. As he approaches closer, she could see that he's got blond hair, He's wearing a white button down shirt with the top buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His pants are black and hugging his hips. He comes closer and when he stands in front of her, he pulls her against his chest. Wow, he's dreamy. At least my future hubby doesn't have thick glasses and a pocket protector. Not that I have anything against nerdy guys. Just thinking that since I'm dreaming, might as well dream about someone hot and y. 

"Who are you?" I asked. Loving the feeling of his hard body against mine 

"I'm your destiny." Oh his voice...it makes me want to melt. Ok. The line is a bit cheesy but who can complain, when he's so hot. Like one of those mythical Gods you hear in legends. Like Zeus or Perseus or Poseidon. Ooh my geekiness is showing.

I look into his eyes and his stares, I can just drown in them. I can feel his heartbeat beating the same rhythm as mine. This seems so surreal. It feels like it's so real. 

"I want you" He whispers in my ear. His warm breath sending warm tingles down my spine. 

"I'm yours to command." Is all I can say. 

He stares at me again then lowers his mouth to capture mine. I can't help but feel the softness of his lips, the warmth of his kiss. My eyes flutter close and my arms make their way to his nape. My fingers itching to run through his hair. I feel his arms tighten around me as he deepens the kiss, coaxing my mouth to open for him. My mouth complies then our tongues meet, exploring, mating. We kiss until we're almost out of breath. I pull away and look him in the eye.

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Anything my love."

"Please don't disappear before the good part. If we're going to be doing, what I think we're about to do, I'd hate to wake up before...you know... that part. I hate those kinds of dreams."

He flashes me a genuine smile. He's got one of those cute gummy smiles. Then he sweeps me off my feet and carries me to a blanket nearby. He lays me down and gently takes my clothes off. He kisses me tenderly, slowly. He proceeds to make love to me slowly leaving me breathless and wanting. He did not disappoint. I did not wake up before the good part. Actually he brought me to the good part at least three times.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, I lay in his arms with my head on his chest. I trace the tattoo on his left shoulder. This feels too good to be true. I know it's just a dream but I'm kinda hoping it's real too.

"Who are you? You never told me your name."

He looks into my eyes and I feel like he can see right through me. Like he can see the real me. I feel shy and try to look away. But he brings my face towards him one more time.

"I'm your destiny."

"Will I ever see you again? How will I know it's you if you don't tell me who you are?"

"Your heart will know me. Your soul will recognize me."

I tried to hold his hand but it slips away, and my surroundings start to fade. I sit up and realize I'm alone. In my room. I'm awake.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Readers! Here's chapter 2. A little mature content, well not really, i tried not too because I do have friends that are underage that might read this. Anyways, no korean word/phrase in this one. I felt like it was out of place in this chapter. Leave comments on what you think of this.