Nine

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I am back with Chapter 9. Though it is short but please enjoy it :) Here you go.

New York

Yong Hwa had finally landed in John F. Kennedy International Airport after approximately 20 hours in the plane. He took a glimpse on his watch. It was 4 a.m in Seoul. He badly wanted to call Shin Hye but he was pretty much sure she was still sleeping so he decided to send her a message.

Hello beautiful. I have arrived in New York. Text me later okay. I miss you.

After he clicked the send button, he immediately pushed few numbers and waited for that person to answer his call.

“Mwoya!” The other person whined. “It is freaking 4 in the morning. Can’t you wait for later?”

“Nope!” Yong Hwa answered. “Noona, you have to help me. I don’t trust anyone in that company. Not even Shi Yoon and Min Hyuk.”

“I know! Aishh!” The other person hung up without even waiting for Yong Hwa to reply her.

“Yah! Jimin-sshi. Shin Ji Min.” Yong Hwa yelling her name over the phone.

Jung Shin and Ji Won looked at their boss wondering why he was yelling over their executive name, Ji Min.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jung Shin, who was also Yong Hwa’s cousin, asked.

“Ah, yes.” Yong Hwa said without looking at him. His attention was still on his phone.

To: Jiminel Noona

Noona, take care of my precious. Don’t ever let her out from your sight. Take this as an instruction from your CEO.

SEND! Yong Hwa pressed the button annoyingly.

***

Two days before his flight to New York, he personally phoned Jimin to meet him. Jimin agreed to meet him after work but he suggested her to see him now instead.

At first, Jimin refused to since she had a lot of work to do on that day. “Andwae. I have a lot of work. Waeyo? Shin Hye?” Luckily her desk was six feet away from Shin Hye. She glanced over the younger girl. “She is working very diligently on the work you are giving her.”

“Just see me now.” He pleaded. “This is important.”

Jimin finally gave up. “Arasso. Just wait for a while.” Nonetheless, Yong Hwa was still her boss though they were super close.

So, Jimin went off to see Yong Hwa without telling anyone.

“What?! Wait! Did you just say that Shin Hye is your girlfriend?” Jimin shrieked. “Impossible! She doesn’t look like she is interested on you.”

“She likes me. We l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter