Thirtyfour

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was silence between them. They had been like that after their shower together. Shin Hye suddenly turned awkward towards her own husband. Every of his words still rang freshly in her mind. She could feel his sincerity through his words and actions. She really wanted to go back in his arms, snuggled closer in his embrace but her heart was still hurt. Her heart had broken in pieces when Yong Hwa physically abusing her.

She looked down at her husband who was taking his nap while lying on her laps. He looked so peaceful, harmless and innocent to her. Slowly she dragged her hand towards his hairs and them as she looked away towards the sea infront of her eyes.

Yong Hwa slowly opened his eyes when he felt a soft hand caressing his hairs. He looked up and stared at his wife who was so deep in her thought. He knew exactly what was she thinking.

He held her hand abruptly which made Shin Hye startled a little when she saw Yong Hwa was staring at him. He quickly sat up to face her and pecked her lips as he cupped her face.

“What are you thinking?”

Shin Hye shook her head before she looked back at the sea. Yong Hwa moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder.

“Shin Hye..”

He kissed her neck before he spoke up again while Shin Hye remained still in her spot.

“Have you thought about our baby’s name already?”

She shook her head again.

“How about Shin Woon? Jung Shin Woon?” Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye furrowed her brows. “What if our baby is a girl?”

Yong Hwa smiled. Finally, she spoke up!

“Jung Eun Ae?”

“What about Hwa Young?” Shin Hye countered back softly.

“Alright! It doesn’t matter to me either it is going to be Eun Ae or Hwa Young or maybe Shin Woon. Most important for me, you both are healthy and safe.” Yong Hwa said as he tightened his arms around her.

They stayed at the beach till evening since Shin Hye wanted to take a brisk walk along the beach. Yong Hwa suggested them to walk down the beach when the sun was about to go down and hoping to see a sunset and excitedly told her that he wanted to capture their picture together later.

***

They went back to their hotel after having their dinner. Shin Hye was extremely exhausted that she just wanted to sleep. She even ignored her husband asking her to clean herself before getting in bed. In the end, it was Yong Hwa who dragged her to bathroom and helped her to clean her body.

“The sand is everywhere.” Yong Hwa nagged as he scrubbed her body gently. He carefully rinsed her before he dried her body and assisted her to wear her clean pyjama. He then ushered her to bed. Within minutes, Shin Hye was already fallen into her deep sleep when Yong Hwa was still inside the bathroom cleaning himself.

***

The next morning, Yong Hwa was awaken because of Shin Hye snuggling close to him. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his broad chest to which he could smell the scent of her hairs.

Though he was still feeling drowsy, his lips had curled upward as he turned to face his wife before he pulled her more closer to him and continued to sleep. He was not planning to go out anywhere today, or maybe just go out to grab something to eat later. He just wanted to spend their time together in their suite, maybe sleeping all day or maybe just cuddling in the bed.

***

Shin Hye smiled when she smelled her husband scent and his warmness around her. She could feel when he pulled her tightly closer to him. She could feel his soft kiss landed on her forehead. Actually, she was loving this, being so close to Jung Yong Hwa.

She slowly opened her eyes when a calm face of her husband greeted her. He was breathing so calmly next to her. She did not waste any time to give her husband a peck on his lips before her hand was tracing his jawline, and pecked him more time before she moved out from the bed heading to the bathroom.

***

“Yong Hwa..” Shin Hye shook his body gently, at the same time pushing the thick blanket wrapping around his body.

Yong Hwa groaned as he woke up and sat on the bed. He was still sleepy that his eyes were still closed.

“Yong, help me to pull the zip.” Shin Hye said as she showed her back to him. “My hand cannot reach it.”

He obediently complied with her and saw his wife was already dressing up.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Cafeteria downstairs. You are not going to go with me?” Shin Hye frowned when he lied back on the bed lazily.

“I will go with you.” He yawned. “Just give me few minutes.”

Shin Hye made her way to the mirror to apply some makeup on her pale face while waiting for Yong Hwa to get up and get ready.

He finally woke up and got himself ready in fifteen minutes. He dressed up casually but his charisma was still flaunting around him. He looked so handsome that Shin Hye could not take away her gazes from him. When Yong Hwa caught her staring at him, he automatically smiled wickedly at her.

***

Later at night, instead of going out, Yong Hwa decided to order their dinner through the room service. While waiting for their dinner to come, Yong Hwa had Shin Hye cuddling next to him while they were watching a movie.

Shin Hye blushed as she looked away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter