Thirty

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We saw Shin Hye with another guy..” Jong Hyun told his bestfriend.

“He could be her friend, Yong.” Jun Hee added, trying to ease him up.

Jong Hyun sighed deeply as he stared at Yong Hwa.

“Look, Yong. You are my friend. I guess you just need to know this. I know Shin Hye is a good woman and she is a good wife too but seeing another man touching her, I thought you need to know.”

“Thanks, man.” Yong Hwa said. “I am sure she is not cheating on me.”

Jun Hee immediately agreed to Yong Hwa. “Yeah, why should she cheating on you? Shin Hye will never do that to you, Yong. She loves you so much. Should I remind you how sad she was when you left without telling her?”

“I know..” Yong Hwa uttered weakly.

“Talk to her, Yong. Don’t just jump into a conclusion. Jong Hyun could be wrong of what he saw.”

***

“Unnie, what are you buying?” Soo Jung asked when she saw Shin Hye was standing infront of the tie’s collections.

Shin Hye smiled shyly at her. “Soo Jung-ah, what do you think of this blue tie?”

She brought the tie closer to Soo Jung, with her mind imagining Yong Hwa wearing the tie.

“Are you buying this for Oppa?”

Shin Hye nodded as she bit her lip shyly.

“I hope he will like it.” Shin Hye said again.

“He will like it, unnie because it is from you.” Soo Jung said.

Shin Hye brought the tie to the counter and requested the assistance to wrap it. She decided to give it as a present to her husband.

“Unnie, do you need anything else?”

Shin Hye shook her head furiously which made Soo Jung to frown.

“This is enough, Soo Jung-ah.” Shin Hye said as she showed Soo Jung the shopping bags in her hands. Though Soo Jung insisted her to buy the baby clothes earlier and she was tempted to say yes but she wanted the wonderful moments to be shared with Yong Hwa so she decided to wait for Yong Hwa and buy the baby clothes together.

“All right, unnie. I will send you home after this.”

***

Shin Hye reached home when it was already dark at the outside. After bidding a goodbye to Soo Jung, she ran to the escalator and went up to their apartment.

When she walked in to their apartment Yong Hwa was not there. She tried to call him and it was ringing but Yong Hwa did not picking up his phone.

Shin Hye went to the bedroom to clean up. While she was in the bathroom, Yong Hwa had come home and silently walked into their bedroom and sat at the corner of the bed. She was surprised to see him sitting at their bed in silence.

“I did not hear you coming before.” Shin Hye said as she turned around facing the wardrobe to pick her night dress.

“Did you meet someone?” Yong Hwa asked sternly.

“Someone? Who?”

Shin Hye looked at her husband in confusion.

“Someone telling me you are meeting someone behind my back.”

She remained silent as Yong Hwa stared at her. He tried to restrain himself, though Shin Hye was wrapping her body using towel buy he could see through it.

“Speak, Shin! Are you meeting someone behind my back?” Yong Hwa almost yelled at her.

She was startled when she heard Yong Hwa was raising his voice on her which almost got her teary.

Yong Hwa breathed heavily, trying to control himself.

“Can you just answer my question?”

“Y-Yes – Yes.” She was stuttering. Obviously she was nervous when she caught Yong Hwa stared at her.

“Who?”

“Jae Hyun..”

Yong Hwa sighed heavily when he heard a familiar name rang in his head. “I believe you were not just friend back then.”

Shin Hye started to sob, feeling guilty towards him. “I am sorry..”

“Because you lied to me? Or because he held your hand?”

“I am sorry, Yong..” she uttered again.

“Did he really hold your hand?”

Shin Hye slowly nodded her head, and that time too her cheek was feeling sting. She silently touched her cheek as she stared at Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa looked at her back and seemed to be just realising that he had just slapped her.

“How can you let him to touch you?” Yong Hwa asked.

Tears started to well up in her eyes and slowly fell into her soft cheeks.

She was unable to say anything and was still feeling shock.

Yong Hwa shook her body furiously. “Stop teasing my patient, Shin! Tell me why did you le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter