Six

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you go Chapter 6. I know everyone is hoping that Yong Hwa would stay with Shin Hye but just let see what happen to them in through this chapter. Everyone, please enjoy the chapter 6. Thank you :)

"Nugu?" Mina asked as she opened the door. "Omo! Shin Hye-yah!"

Shin Hye groggily sat up. "What's wrong?" Her voice sounded really weak.

"Please wait for a while." Mina shut the door behind her and ran towards Shin Hye. “Yah! Ppalli, wash your face. Yong Hwa is here.” Mina shook her body violently.

“Mwo?!” Shin Hye scrambling off from the couch upon hearing the name that lately been invading her system.

While Shin Hye washing herself, Mina tidied everything in jiffy and made the living room more presentable for Yong Hwa. She looked around once again and satisfied with the living room before opening the door for Yong Hwa. She let him in and showed him way to the living room.

“Please have a sit, Yong Hwa-ssi. I will call Shin Hye.” She said demurely making her way to Shin Hye’s room.

Shin Hye was combing her hairs when Mina entered her room.

“Ottoke, Mina-yah?” Shin Hye started to feel nervous.

“Molla! Yah! Ppalli. He is waiting for your outside.”

Sure Shin Hye had shared everything that happened between her and Yong Hwa with her bestfriend. Mina was squealing like teenagers when she told her about Yong Hwa’s gestures toward her earlier this morning. Mina thought Yong Hwa must had liking her already but Shin Hye quickly denied it. How could a person easily like another person through a short meeting?

“Well, sometime things just work that way.” Answer that given by Mina when Shin Hye questioned her.

***

Yong Hwa stood up upon seeing Shin Hye walking out from her room. Mina followed her from behind but instead going to living room with Shin Hye, she darted to the kitchen to prepare drink for sudden visitor.

Shin Hye came to the kitchen minutes later. The tall girl was feeling anxious with Yong Hwa’s sudden visit. Mina was feeling giddy that she pushed Shin Hye out of the kitchen.

Shin Hye smiled awkwardly when she noticed Yong Hwa was looking at her. She shyly went back to the sofa.

“Is everything okay?” He was feeling anxious too for no reason but he was more worried seeing Shin Hye in this state.

Mina came out from the kitchen with a glass full of juice in her hand. She passed the glass to Shin Hye. Quickly she took the glass from Mina and gave it to Yong Hwa. Her hand was clearly trembling that Yong Hwa seemed to notice it too.

“Gwenchana?” Yong Hwa took the glass from her.

She assured him she was perfectly fine. It was silence between them until Mina spoke up.

“Shin Hye-yah, eomma is calling me already.”

“Eh?!” Shin Hye looked at her suspiciously but nonetheless she still followed her to the door. “I thought your mum knows that you are going to sleep here tonight.”

“Aishh! Shin Hye-yah. Why are you being so slow?” Mina jokingly cussed on her bestfriend.

Shin Hye playfully hit Mina.

“I thought you are sick. You seem to have more energy to hit me.” Mina continued to .

“Yah!” Shin Hye’s voice cracked.

“Arasso! I will call you later.” Mina said again before went off.

Shin Hye weakly closed the door and joined Yong Hwa again.

“Yong Hwa-ssi..” she spoke up with her hoarse voice.

Yong Hwa looked at her before taking a sip of the juice patiently waiting for Shin Hye to say something.

“Let’s take a walk at the park.” She suggested to him since she was not feeling comfortable to be alone with Yong Hwa yet.

“Yes. I will wait you outside.”

Shin Hye changed her clothes hastily into something more comfortable. She applied her lipstick since her face looked very pale. Satisfied with her appearance, she put on her shoes and walked to Yong Hwa who was waiting for her near his car.

Yong Hwa opened the passenger door for and ushered her to go in but Shin Hye told him the park was only nearby that they could walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter