Thirtytwo

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greeting from Miss Rose!

Hello everyone! How you guys been doing? Hope everyone is doing fine and well. This is the latest chapter. Please continue to enjoy and love this story. Don't forget to share your thought and comment later with me. I do love to read them :)

“Soo Jung?” Soo Yeon was surprised to see her youngest sister at the front door.

Soo Jung just simply smiled.

“Come in. What bring you here?” Soo Yeon caught her arm and dragged her into her house.

“I need help, Unnie.” Soo Jung blurted.

“Help?! What is it?”

Soo Jung grinned sheepishly. “Can I use your kitchen, Unnie?”

“Kitchen? For what?” Soo Yeon frowned.

“I need to cook something.”

“You are going to cook?” Soo Yean looked at her sister in disbelief. “What do you want to cook? Are you preparing something for Min Hyuk?”

Soo Jung shook her head as she bit her lip. “I am cooking for Shin Hye. She is in the hospital right now.”

“What happened to her? Is she sick or something?” Soo Yeon asked worriedly.

Soo Jung shrugged her shoulder. She really did not know what was happening between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye but she was sure something was wrong between them. She could tell from the gloomy face of Shin Hye.

“I will help you. What do you want to cook for Shin Hye?” Soo Yeon offered herself as they walked to the kitchen.

“Abalone porridge. I want to cook at home but mom doesn’t know anything about this. I don’t want her to worry.”

Soo Yeon sighed. “Alright! I’ll get the ingredients for you.”

***

“Soo Jung-ah! I prepared gingseng chicken soup for her too. Make sure you feed her that.” Soo Yeon yelled.

“Thank you, Unnie.”

“Soo Jung-ah.” Soo Yeon said again. “I will pack some fruits for her.”

Soo Jung just smiled when she saw her sister running around the kitchen.

“Make sure she drinks a lot of water.” Soo Yeon added. “Tell her to rest well and don’t move a lot.”

The younger girl nodded as she took the food that was prepared by her sister and silently thanked her.

“Be careful on your way.” Soo Yeon said.

“Thank you, Unnie.”

Soo Jung was in verge of her tears and totally touched when Soo Yeon willing to help her. Well, Soo Yeon had been hating Shin Hye, when she did this for her, Soo Jung could not help but to feel glad and thankful.

“Yah! Don’t get me wrong.” Soo Yeon chided as she crossed her arms. “I am doing this because of Yong Hwa.”

“I know, Unnie.”

***

“Shin Hye, you are kidding me, right? You are not serious about this divorce, right?” Yong Hwa looked at Shin Hye, trying to find any clue on her face that if she was just lying about this but Shin Hye shook her head and stared at him solemnly.

“I am serious.”

Yong Hwa held her small hand tightly. “I know you are angry at me. I understand that but please think about it again, Shin Hye. How can I live without you?”

He almost cried upon hearing her request.

“Shin Hye, please don’t do this to me. I want you. I love you so much, Shin Hye.” Yong Hwa said.

“You are hurting me, Yong. I don’t think I can be with you again.”

“No.. I will not do that anymore.” Yong Hwa told her. “Please don’t do this to me.”

“I am tired.” Shin Hye sighed as she closed her eyes tightly and pulled her hand away from him.

Yong Hwa was at lost when she turned her body away from him, but yet still grabbed the blanket to cover her upper body.

***

“Oppa!” Soo Jung whispered, trying to wake her brother from his nap.

Yong Hwa yawned as he opened his eyes slowly.

“Oh.. Soo Jung-ah..”

“I brought the things you asked earlier.”

Yong Hwa immediately took the bag from Soo Jung and opened it. Socks! The first thing popped in his mind. Shin Hye must be feeling cold, he thought. When he found them, slowly he put the socks on her feet, trying not to wake her up.

“Oppa, I will take care of unnie. You can go home and wash yourself.” Soo Jung offered herself.

Yong Hwa furiously shook his head. “It’s okay. I want her to see me first when she wake up later.”

“But oppa, you need to rest as well. You look so tired.” Soo Jung said.

Yong Hwa almost got his eyes teary when Soo Jung kept on insisting him to leave. He was already guilty enough for making Shin Hye in this state. Her divorce request earlier was only worsened his feeling.

He sighed heavily.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Soo Jung stared at him worriedly.

“Please take care of Ambior while I am not around. I am going to take my leaves for few days.”

“Alright, Oppa.” She said.

***

Yong Hwa carefully assisted Shin Hye walked into their apartment while Soo Jung helped to carry their stuffs.

“You want to sit here? Or you want to rest in our room?” Yong Hwa asked but Shin Hye remained silent as she loosened his grips on her arms. She slowly took her small steps towards the couch.

Soo Jung noticed her sister cold reaction towards Yong Hwa and her brother sudden changes in his expression. When their eyes met, Yong Hwa quickly acted calmly as if nothing happened between them.

“I will cook something.” Yong Hwa said as he made his way to the kitchen.

When Yong Hwa was no longer at their sight, Soo Jung went and sat next to Shin Hye.

“Soo Jung-ah, don’t worry about us. I don’t want Eomma to worry about you..”

“It’s okay, unnie. At least I can help Oppa and you while I am still here. I am worry about you, unnie. I don’t want you to get sick. Oppa will be worry if you are sick.”

‘Really? That must be a liar. He doesn’t love me.’ Shin Hye thought.

Soo Jung was staring at her sister when she saw Shin Hye was so deep in her own thought.

“Unnie, what are you thinking?”

Shin Hye was snapped back to reality when suddenly she felt Soo Jung was holding her hand. She shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter