Fifteen

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone *bow*. Miss Rose here :D How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is doing fine and well. Okay anyways, I am presenting you Chapter 15 :) Hope you will enjoy this chapter as much as you enjoyed the previous chapters. Please feel free to share your thought later with me :)

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye continued to savour the moment together. Yong Hwa was being such a romantic husband treating his wife like a queen. They went to Polynesia Spa where they enjoyed private hot water pool. Shin Hye also had her body massaged with a thermal mud mask. While she had her own relaxing time, Yong Hwa went to the spa cafe to set up an event for his dear wife.

It was almost dark when Shin Hye finished her massage. Yong Hwa got back to her who was waiting for him at one of the bench provided near the therapies room.

“Did you enjoy the massage?”

Shin Hye smiled lovingly at him. “Thank you. I feel better now.”

“What are you thanking me for?” Yong Hwa frowned as he looked back at her. “Look at me. Stop thanking me, Shin Hye. We are married now and I am your husband. I just want you to be happy, and not to worry of anything. What is mine is yours.”

“But I still want to thank you. I am so glad you came in to my life.” She whispered while her arms lingered around his waist. Yong Hwa kissed her hairs before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

“Let’s go eat. I am hungry already.”

They went to the Spa cafe where the waitress greeted them and show the way to their seat. They were eating happily when Yong Hwa sent a signal to the waitress. Shin Hye did not realise the interaction between his husband and the waitress. She was more interested on her food.

“Wait here!” Yong Hwa told her as he stood up and walked away. Shin Hye had her eyes following him before she started eating her food. She was really enjoying her food that she did not notice Yong Hwa was sitting on the mini stage with a piano.

“Hello, good evening everyone.” He greeted the audiences. Shin Hye immediately turned her head when she heard a familiar voice and stared at him. Yong Hwa was amazingly handsome with his charming smile plastered on his face. “I am Jung Yong Hwa, and that lady over there who is also looking at me is my wife, Park Shin Hye.”

The audiences looked away to find the person that Yong Hwa pointed at. Shin Hye smiled shyly when she suddenly becoming the attention of the guests.

“Tonight, I am going to sing a song for her. I hope everyone will enjoy this song too. So, yeah..” He smiled affectionately at her while staring into her eyes. His fingers ran along the piano. The piano was played beautifully and smoothly by him.

 

Maybe it’s intuition

But some things you just don’t question

Like in your eyes

I see my future in an instant

And there it goes

I think I’ve found my bestfriend

I know that it might sound more than

A little crazy but I believe

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life

 

There’s just no rhyme or reason

Only this sense of completion

And in your eyes

I see the missing pieces

I’m searching for

I think I found my way home

I know that it might sound more than

A little cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter