Twentyone

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, try this dress.” Soo Jung shoved the black dress to Shin Hye. The dress was perfect for her. Though it was a long dress but it was still able to show her body shape perfectly.

Shin Hye obediently took the dress from Soo Jung and went to fitting room. She came out minutes later and stand before Soo Jung and Madam Jung.

“Omo.. you are so beautiful, Shin Hye-yah in this dress, right, Soo Jung?” Madam Jung exclaimed as she turned Shin Hye around.

“Dehh..” Soo Jung giggled. ‘Hopefully oppa will like this dress.’

“It is not too y, right? I am afraid Yong Hwa will not like the dress.” Shin Hye voiced out her concern as she checked out on the dress. The dress was almost showing her cleavage and revealing too much skin from her neck to shoulders.

“Oppa will like this dress. Trust me, Unnie.” Soo Jung retorted. “You have to wear this dress. Oppa surely can’t take off his eyes on you.”

Madam Jung agreed with Soo Jung. “That’s right, Shin Hye-yah. You look so beautiful in this dress, just like your mother.”

Shin Hye smiled when suddenly her late mother’s face flashed in her mind. Even she never seen her, but Madam Jung was kind enough to give her mother’s photo to her.

Shin Hye excused herself to change. While waiting for Shin Hye, Madam Jung whispered to Soo Jung, “Soo Jung-ah, did your brother asked you to bring Shin Hye to get a dress?”

Soo Jung smirked an evil smirk. “Ne..”

***

“What is it about Shin Hye?” Soo Jung looked solemnly at her brother who was looking at her in doubt, still contemplating either to tell Soo Jung about his plan.

“Oppa, I have lot of work to do. You better be fast.” Soo Jung demanded.

Yong Hwa looked at his little sister and sighed. “The annual dinner is coming..”

“And?” Soo Jung raised her brows looking at her brother interestingly. “What it has to do with Shin Hye-unnie?”

“She needs a dress.” He smiled faintly.

“I thought you not going to bring her along since the last time I remember you said she is not your wife.” Soo Jung said sarcastically.

Yong Hwa looked at his sister bitterly.”Just help me this time.”

Soo Jung looked away and sighed. “Oppa, why don’t you just ask her by yourself?”

“Soo Jung.. Please..”

“Okay fine.”

Yong Hwa found himself grinning upon Soo Jung agreement. Soo Jung was about to make her way out when Yong Hwa stopped her.

“Just make sure, she will pick something descent. Not a y and revealing dress. If possible make her cover her body.”

Soo Jung scoffed when she heard her brother preference on his wife dress.

***

“Yes, Mr. Fuji. I am really hoping our project will progress very well.” Yong Hwa said as they shook hand. He was in Japan for business deal, and left Shin Hye alone in Korea.

“You don’t bring your wife with you?” Mr. Fuji asked.

“No. She also has other commitment.”

“I saw her picture during your wedding. Your wife is very beautiful and lovely. I really hope to see her in person.” Mr. Fuji said.

Yong Hwa was feeling sullen with Mr. Fuji praising his wife. “Yes.. Anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter