Seven

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. I know some of you might be confuse of Seolhyun here. I just want clarify Seolhyun here is Seolhyun of AOA not any other girl group. Sorry to make some of you feeling offended and uneasy. I try to be more sensitive on picking up the characters. Thank you and please do enjoy the chapter :)

“Please have a sit, Shin Hye-sshi. I heard a lot about you from Mrs Song.” The guy smiled earnestly. “Well, I am the Head of Human Resource Department, Yoon Shi Yoon.” He introduced himself to her.

“Park Shin Hye-imnida.” She bowed politely.

The other man cleared his throat before he introduced himself and shoved his hand to her. “Jung Yong Hwa, CEO of Ambior Holding.”

Shin Hye slowly took his hand. She was clearly sweating and trembling when her hand reached to him.

“Please have a sit, Shin Hye-sshi.” Yong Hwa was acting cool and as if he did not know her.

How can he act this way after days leaving me without any news? Shin Hye mentally cursed him.

“We personally hired you Shin Hye-sshi under recommendation of Mr.Kang. Too bad he is not around too at this moment.” Shi Yoon said again.

“I have high expectation on you, Shin Hye-sshi. I heard you are one of the best students in Multimedia course.” Yong Hwa said firmly.

She nodded.

“So you agreed that you are one of the best students?” Yong Hwa said again teasingly.

“Eh?! No.. I mean.. I understand what you said and try to meet your expectation.” Shin Hye explained.

“Are you that nervous, Shin Hye-sshi?” Shi Yoon interrupted. “Don’t worry, Shin Hye-sshi. Seolhyun and I will assist you at anytime.” Shi Yoon assured her trying to make her feel better.

“Ne, thank you so much.” She bowed again with her hands clasping under the table. Yong Hwa was looking at her intently that Shin Hye could felt that his stares directly stabbed into her heart.

The short meeting ended quickly  with Shi Yoon doing all the talking about the project while Yong Hwa only sat there staring at Shin Hye who was seemed giving her best to focus on their discussion.

***

“So how was it? First time meeting our CEO?” Seolhyun asked Shin Hye as they both went back to their office.

“Well, he is fine. I thought our CEO will be someone in mid forty.” Shin Hye said.

Seolhyun burst into laugh. “Aigoo! Yong Hwa will not like it if he heard that.”

Shin Hye bit her lower lip knowing her assumption was wrong. “He is too young to become a CEO.” She pouted.

“He just joined us two months ago.” Seolhyun told her. “Madam Jung retired as soon Yong Hwa came back from London.”

“London?!” Shin Hye asked in shock, at the same time feeling thankful to Seolhyun for the information.

“Yea.. He studied there for years but sometime when he was on break he definitely work here too. He was just a clerk when he first trained here. I did not know who he is at that time. I even scolded him for not getting things right.”

Shin Hye could not hold her laughter. “That must really funny, Seolhyun-sshi.”

“Indeed, it was. Aigoo~ Shin Hye-yah, drop the formalities. Call me eonnie instead, arrachi?”

“Ne, eonni.”

“Let eat together later. My treat.” Seolhyun said again before she dashed into her office.

Shin Hye went back her table and continued with her work that she abandoned before. Jimin and Choa, the junior executives, gathered around her table excitedly asked her about the CEO.

“What do you think about him? He is handsome, right?” Choa asked.

Shin Hye shrugged her shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe..”

“Omo!” Jimin rolled her eyes. “Are you blind? Aigoo, Shin Hye-yah, don’t you think he is such a good catch?”

Choa chuckled. “Majayo, Shin Hye-yah.”

Shin Hye was about to speak something when they heard someone was clearing his throat.

“Jimin-sshi, Choa-sshi.” It was Yong Hwa standing behind them. Shin Hye immediately stood up and bowed at him while the executives smiled slyly at him without feeling guilty. “You two never change.”

Jimin glared at him. “Yah! Stop acting all cool. It does not fit you. Tsk!”

Yong Hwa laughed softly. “Arasso, noona!”

Shin Hye was really stunned that the executives managed to talk with Yong Hwa informally.

“Why are you here, Yong Hwa-yah?” Choa asked to stop Yong Hwa and Jimin from started to bicker.

“I just want to see Shin Hye.” He answered.

“Wae?” Jimin rushed to Shin Hye and put her arm around Shin Hye acting as if protecting her from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye was surprised with Jimin’s sudden gesture. She smiled awkwardly trying to understand the situation.

“Noona, stop it already. I just want to see her progress with our new project. Don’t worry, I will return her to you safely.” Yong Hwa retorted.

“Algae sumnida.” Jimin squealed as she pushed Shin Hye lightly toward Yong Hwa.

“Follow me, Shin Hye-sshi. Bring all the materials.” Yong Hwa instructed.

Shin Hye hastily gathered all the materials in her hand and followed Yong Hwa to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter