Eighteen

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone :) MIss Rose here! Here I am presentinh you chapter 18. Hopefully all of you will still enjoy this story and don't forget to share your thought with me later. Thank you..

“You lied to me. How could you?”

Yong Hwa was feeling trapped. His mother lied to him. He was too shocked to learn the truth. The fact of Shin Hye was part of their hurtful past made him felt suffocated.

“Eomma, why did you do this to us?”

Madam Jung was not able to utter anything. She was crying in agony. Everything was now coming back to her. Things that she afraid the most was now happening. Soo Yeon was ignoring her, Yong Hwa was looking at her with full of hatred.

“You trapped me! You told me, Shin Hye was an orphan. What kind of joke is this?!” Yong Hwa yelled as he looked at his mother in disbelief.

“I am sorry, Yong Hwa...” She stuttered.

She tried to touch her son but Yong Hwa immediately shrugged her away. He was so enraged with all the lies.

“Do you love him so much that you are more willing to hurt your own children?”

“I just don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“But you are hurting us now.” Yong Hwa blurted out before he stormed out from the room.

He rushed down to downstairs. He needs to get out from this place. He just wanted to stay away from everyone. He did not wish to see his wife at the moment.

But suddenly his feet froze when he saw Shin Hye was standing before him, smiling lovingly at him. He wanted so badly to smile back to his dear wife, but then he remembered her real identity.

“Yong..” Her soft voice brought him back to reality. “What’s wrong?”

Yong Hwa did not bother to answer her question, instead he just walked and passing her. Soo Jung noticed her brother was not in good mood immediately comfort Shin Hye.

“Unnie, don’t worry so much. Maybe oppa is just having a hard time with eomma.”

“Oh?! Okay..”

***

June 1993

“You need to go out from Korea. Bring this baby with you. I don’t want to see her near my family.”

Soo Yeon was standing at the corner with her arms crossed. She looked disgustingly at the baby that just been passed to their driver, Park Ki Woong.

“But..”

Madam Jung shook her head. “I don’t want to hear any excuses. I will give you an amount of money. Start a new life. Just take her away. How you going to raise her, it is up to you.”

She did not bother to look at the tiny little girl sleeping soundly in Ki Woong’s arms.

“What is her name?” Ki Woong asked. The little angle was so delicate in his arms. He instantly fell in love with the baby though she was not his.

“I don’t know.” She answered coldly. “It is up to you to name her with whatever name you like.”

Madam Jung dragged her daughter with her. Ever since Tae Hee died few days ago, she decided to give the baby to Ki Woong though her mother opposed her decision.

“Soo Yeon-ah, promise eomma you will never tell Yong Hwa about the baby.”

Soo Yeon nodded in agreement.

***

June 2011

“Park Ki Woong?”

Madam Jung blurted out when she saw a familiar face standing before her.

“How are you, Madam Jung?”

“I am fine.” She was stuttering. “When are you coming back here? Are you alone?”

Ki Woong was about to answer her question when he saw his lovely daughter was approaching them.

“No. I am with my daughter.”

“Daughter?”

“Appa!.”

“Shin Hye-yah, come here. Appa wants to introduce you to my former boss.” Ki Woong beckoned his daughter to come closer to them.

Madam Jung stared at the young lady who was smiling demurely at her. “Anneyeonghaseyo.. Nice to meet you.”

“Ah, ne. When did you come back?”

Ki Woong knew his former boss was shocked and at the same time nervous to see him again. “Almost six months. Shin Hye is going to start her college soon so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter