Four

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eo?!" It was Soo Jung coming into the shop. "Oppa? What are you doing here?"

Soo Jung looked at her brother with eyes full of curiousity and soon realised that Shin Hye was also there.

"Unnie!" Soo Jung was happy and excited to see Shin Hye was back to work, regardless Yong Hwa was there, she was already running to Shin Hye and hugged her. "Unnie, are you feeling better already? Does it still hurt?"

"I fine, Soo Jung-ah. Your mother is at the back. Unnie will call her for you." Shin Hye said calmly while returning Soo Jung's hug.

"Ani!" Soo Jung immediately stopped her. "I will get Eomma."

Soo Jung turned around and winked to his brother. She ran to her mother leaving Shin Hye who was already dumbfounded.

"Eomma! In Na-Unnie!" Shin Hye could heard Soo Jung calling her mother and the shop assistance and followed by their laughters.

Shin Hye was brought back to reality when she heard Yong Hwa was saying something.

"...perhaps do you mind to join us?" Yong Hwa finished his sentence while looking at her.

Shin Hye blinked her eyes several times as she did not get what Yong Hwa had been saying before.

"We are going to have lunch together. Do you want to come? Well, In Na-noona will come too." Yong Hwa looked at Shin Hye intently hoping she would just agreed to him.

"Thank you but I don't think it is necessary, Yong Hwa-ssi." 

"I insist."

"But.."

Without finishing her sentence, she was already dragged by Soo Jung. "No more buts, Unnie! Kaja!"

***

Yong Hwa kept on staring at Shin Hye who was already fidgeting on her seat feeling. She was feeling uneasy that she caught Yong Hwa was smiling at her several times when their eyes met. Instead she just bowed her head while playing with her fingers under the table.

(Shin Hye's POV)

Why on earth I am here with them? This is really suffocate me to death. Should I text Mina ask her to call me? Great idea, Shin Hye-yah! You are really brilliant.

I accidentally smiled while looking after my phone but not long after that Yong Hwa seemed to notice that I was smiling alone and such a kill joy himself, he dragged all my few seconds of happiness down.

"What are you smiling at, Shin Hye-ssi?"

His voice sounds really closed and husky. I looked up saw him giving me his seductive smile. I could feel my heart was beating wildly. Omo! Why I am always affected by him in this way?

I just smiled bitterly at him without saying anything. Soo Jung seemed to realise something asked if there anything wrong. I assured her it was nothing. She turned back to her mother and In Na-unnie and joined their conversation leaving me alone only to get stared by Yong Hwa.

(End of POV)

Yong Hwa could not help but to stare at her. This girl who was sitting infront of him had occupied his mind for several night. She had became his constant visitor everytime he had nothing to do. No matter where he was. All he see was her. 

***

"Madam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter