Twentynine

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong Hwa-yah..” Shin Hye said cutely as she bit her lip.

Yong Hwa turned around when he heard his wife voice. Shin Hye was lying flatly on her back wearing his big t-shirt, looking at him seductively. He smiled as their gazes met.

“I am hungry.” She blurted out.

He looked at her in disbelief. She just woke up and suddenly saying she was hungry.

‘Is it normal for a pregnant woman to get hungry right after she wakes up?’ He thought.

“What are you thinking?” She pouted when she noticed her husband was so deep in his own thought. “Yong, are you listening you me?”

He hummed. “What do you want to eat?”

“Rice..”

“This early?!” Yong Hwa was completely in dazed when he saw Shin Hye nodding her head frantically and looking back at him with her doe eyes.

“With grilled beef too..”

Yong Hwa slowly approached her and lifted her from bed which made Shin Hye to sequel giddily. He lowered his face to capture her lips and kissed her few times.

“Yahh! Yong..” She whined, trying to seal her lips but Yong Hwa continuously attacking her lips which made her to give in at last.

Finally, he put her down and hugged her tightly. He placed his hands on flat stomach as he kissed her neck.

“Baby, stop asking for something ridiculous in the morning and be good to mummy.” Yong Hwa chuckled.

Shin Hye frowned, at the same feeling touch with Yong Hwa sudden gesture.

“Daddy, I am always good to mummy.” Shin Hye trying to imitate a children voice, which earned a laugh from her loving husband. “But today daddy, I want to eat rice and grilled beef. Please, daddy. Please please please..”

Yong Hwa laughed heartily, find what was his wife doing was amusing. “Okay but mummy and daddy need to shower first.”

***

Madam Jung was surprised to see Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were at the front door that afternoon. She immediately ushered them in and beckoned them to join for lunch.

“It’s okay, mom. We just had late breakfast before we came here.” Yong Hwa said.

“Really?” Madam Jung was looking at them disappointingly.

“I will accompany you.” Shin Hye voluntarily offered herself. “What did you cook?”

Madam Jung happily linked their arms and dragged Shin Hye to the dining room with Yong Hwa tailing behind them.

Shin Hye gulped when she saw season crabs and grilled eels being placed on the table.

“This is good. I will eat well.” Shin Hye said without even bothering Yong Hwa looking at her.

“Shin Hye-yah, there are still a lot in the kitchen. I will ask the maid to prepare sashimi too.” Madam Jung said. “Yong, you don’t want to eat? I will get the rice.”

Yong Hwa shook his head. “I am still full.”

When Madam Jung was no longer at their sights, Yong Hwa abruptly stopped her.

“You still hungry?”

Shin Hye chuckled softly, and nodded.

“Our baby is hungry.”

“Aigoo..” Yong Hwa pinched her cheek. “Just eat slowly okay. We will tell mom about your pregnancy after meal.”

Madam Jung came back with bowl of rice in her hand while her other hand holding a plate full of sashimi. Shin Hye could only drooled as she waited for the sashimi to place right infront of her. Yong Hwa nearly burst his laugh seeing his wife in that state.

“Mom!”

Madam Jung looked up at her only son. Yong Hwa was looking at her solemnly. Shin Hye grinned at her husband before she took a glimpse at her mother in law.

“We have something to tell.” Yong Hwa said nervously as he grabbed his wife hand tightly.

Shin Hye looked at him in assurance before she signalled him to continue with his plan.

“What is it?”

“Shin Hye.. She is pregnant.”

Madam Jung almost jumped from her seat when she heard his announcement.

“Really?”

“I am almost three months pregnant.”

Madam Jung sighed happily. Tears already started to well up on her eyes as she stared at them.

“Please take care of your health, Shin-ah..”

Madam Jung could not hide her happiness. Shin Hye would give her a new line of Jung’s family and her very first grandchild.

***

Madam Jung was smiling happily as she cut the flowers. Her mind was wander

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter