Ten

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here, I present you Chapter 10. Please enjoy it :)

New York

Yong Hwa was still in shock. Slowly his lips curled into a smile. ‘Did she just say she loves me too?’ He thought. He wanted to call her again but the time seemed not to allow him. He sighed happily and started to type a message for her.

I love you more...Be careful on your way to work.

***

Seoul

Jimin realised Shin Hye was looking more glowing today. Sometime, she noticed Shin Hye was staring on her phone, smiling alone.

“Girls, let’s have lunch together later.” Seolhyun announced. Choa was already jumping clasping her hands together.

“Your treat, Seolhyun-sshi?” She asked the senior executive.

Just in time, Shi Yoon walked in and greeted them. “Omo! Did I just heard Seolhyun is going to treat everyone lunch?”

Doing her task as being assigned by Yong Hwa, Jimin immediately answered, “Yes, everyone except you, Shi Yoon-sshi. This is for the ladies. Right, team leader?” Jimin asked Min Hyuk who was busy with his work.

Min Hyuk looked up and saw Jimin was already standing next with Shin Hye’s desk. “Deh! Don’t be such kill joy, Shi Yoon-sshi. Let the ladies have their time together.”

“Majayo~” Choa cooed, agreed with Min Hyuk.

Shin Hye could be careless about it. Well, she was busy with certain person who been filling her mind these days.

The ladies went for lunch to the nearest restaurant. As for Jimin, Choa and Seolhyun that had been friend to each other since they first meeting back years ago. Though Seolhyun was in a higher position but she still treated them well.

“Yah! Let’s take picture together. I will put on SNS later.” Jimin suggested. “Shin Hye, come sit with Eonni.”

They took few pictures together before continue eating again when Jimin secretly sent the pictures to Yong Hwa.

***

“Hello!” Soo Jung greeted happily as she dashed into the office with her hands full of plastic bags. “Anneyeong, Min Hyuk-Oppa!” she greeted the serious Min Hyuk cute manner.

“Soo Jung, what are you doing here?” Shin Hye asked looked at her curiously. “Does your mother know you are here?”

Choa and Jimin looked at each other when they saw Shin Hye naturally greeted Soo Jung back. Jimin started to understand the situation but Choa was still at lost.

“You know each other?” Choa asked suspiciously.

“Of course, Choa-eonni. Shin Hye-eonni is soon to be my sister in law. Oppa...”

Without finishing her words, Shin Hye already covered Soo Jung mouth with her hand to stop her from talking.

“Mwo?!” Choa and Seolhyun, who was just joining them, yelled in unison.

“Aniyo, Eonni.” Shin Hye quickly denied it. “She is just playing around.”

Soo Jung pushed her hand away. “Don’t trust her, eonni. Oppa told me he is courting Shin Hye-eonni.”

Shin Hye bit her lip.

Choa was already squealing when she noticed Shin Hye had turned red as tomato.

“I saw it! I saw it the other day.” Seolhyun shrieked excitedly as she shook Shin Hye’s shoulder furiously.

“What did you see, eonni?” Shin Hye looked at executive in dazed.

“So, you are dating him?” Seolhyun asked again. “You are dating him, right? I saw you both going back out from the building together.”

Shin Hye just wanted to faint when she heard that.

“I saw everything, Shin Hye-yah. Aigoo, no wonder Yong Hwa was so jealous.” Seolhyun said again giddily.

Min Hyuk who was just listening all along cleared his throat. “Chukae, Shin Hye-yah. I got it now why Yong Hwa was acting cold on that day. He must also think I like you.” He let out his chuckles remembering Yong Hwa reaction when he accidentally addressed himself oppa to her.

“Oppa! You cannot like Shin Hye-eonni.” Soo Jung interrupted.

“Right! Min Hyuk-sshi is all Soo Jung’s.” Jimin spoke up after a long silence and followed with their laugh. They were all aware that Soo Jung had been liking their team leader.

Min Hyuk could only smile when he saw the younger Jung pouted cutely.

***

New York

Four day passed felt like years to Yong Hwa. He was terribly missing Shin Hye though they were consistently contacting each other.

He was lying flat in his bed while looking at the picture of Shin Hye that Jimin sent to him.

“I miss you.” He brought his phone closer to his lips and kissed it. He fell asleep no long after that. He was tired after a long day of meeting his clients.

The next day, sometime during the midday, he was alone in his suite. He took this opportunity to call Shin Hye. He waited for a while until a soft voice that he missed so much greeted him.

“Are you getting ready for sleep?” Yong Hwa mentally calculated the time difference between New York and Seoul. Roughly it was almost 11 pm in Seoul.

“No. I am watching movie plus certain person saying he would be calling me.”

“You should be sleeping by now. You need to wake up early tomorrow.” He was worried but at the same time feeling happy that she was still awake waiting for his call.

“Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter