Five

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeon Dong Street was full of people. The clock ticked exactly to 8 p.m when they reached there. Shin Hye was smiling happily enjoying the spring breeze with Yong Hwa walking beside her. She closed her eyes as she lightly took a breath of the night air. The figure of his father automatically flashed in her memory. It had been a while since the last time she went out. Slowly she opened her eyes only to see Yong Hwa was smiling at her.

“You seem to enjoy the walk.” He said.

Their gazes met. Shin Hye could not help but to smile back at him. She remained silence and continued to walk when suddenly she saw a food stall selling her favourite food, Spiral Fried Potato.

“Yong Hwa-ssi...” Shin Hye called out.

Yong Hwa looked back at her and caught her looking at certain food stall.

“Let’s go there.” Shin Hye said pointing at the food stall and started walking again.

Yong Hwa followed her from the back with a broad smile plastered on his face. He fastened his pace so he would able to keep up with her.

“Yah! Why are you walking so fast?” Yong Hwa grabbed her arm to stop her.

Shin Hye was unaware that she was already giggling when she saw Yong Hwa pouted complaining about her speed walking.

“Oh, now you are laughing at me?” Yong Hwa .

“Aniya! I just want to go there.” She said pointed at the food stall again.

“You should wait for me.”

“Ne..”

***

“Anyonghaseyo, Eomeoni.” Shin Hye greeted politely when they reached the stall. “Give me two spiral fried potato, please.”

The mid-age lady quickly passed to Shin Hye the fried potato. Shin Hye was about to get her money from her bag when Yong Hwa stopped her and gave his money instead to the lady. Shin Hye looked at him feeling dissatisfied.

Shin Hye took out her money and gave it to Yong Hwa but he told her to keep it instead.

“It is me who bring you here so I am the one should paying.”

“Tsk!” She snorted which only gained laughter from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye offered the fried potato to him when they started walking again. “You should try this, Yong Hwa-ssi.”

“Does it taste really good?” Yong Hwa hesitantly asked while holding the potato stick.

Shin Hye nodded enjoying every bites of the potato.

He was not favour of street food but since it was from Shin Hye, it was no harm to give a try. Slowly he took his very first bite. Amazingly it tasted really good.

“Wahh! It was really good.” Yong Hwa exclaimed.

Both of them enjoying the night walking together, trying the food street and they were getting closer. Shin Hye was trying to open up more with Yong Hwa and no doubt, Yong Hwa was the happiest with these sudden changes.

They reached at Shin Hye’s place almost midnight. Yong Hwa opened the passenger door for Shin Hye and took her stuff with him while waiting for her to get out from the car.

“Good night. I will wait here until you get into your house.” Yong Hwa said huskily with his eyes glued on her.

“Ah.. Ne kamsahamnida, Yong Hwa-ssi.” Shin Hye got her things from Yong Hwa’s hand and slowly marched to her house while Yong Hwa was leaning against his car with his eyes following her every movement. She bowed to him when she was about to go inside her house. Yong Hwa waved back at her with a smile plastered on his face.

***

Shin Hye was lying in her bed while staring at the ceiling reminiscing things happened earlier. She did not expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter