Twentyfour

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the late update *bow* I was really busy before and even still busy. But anyway, here is the update. Though it is just a short update hopefully all of you still enjoy it a lot.

To my new subscribers, I would like to welcome them and thanks you for subscribing to this story :) To those who upvoted this story recently, Thank You So Much. To those who consistently sharing their thoughts and comments with me, you gave me strength to continue writing. Thank You So Much!

“Pregnant?!” Shin Hye pointed to herself. She caught a glimpse of Yong Hwa staring at her in shocked. Shin Hye immediately denied him and smiled nervously at Gary. “What makes you think I am pregnant?”

“I just knew it. I remember when my wife was pregnant she had this kind of glow. Though you look tired but you are still glowing no matter what.” Gary said calmly. “And your cheeks look chubbier than before.”

“I eat a lot these days.”

Gary tapped his chin and looked at her suspiciously. “Shin Hye-yah, you better do some check up. You might be pregnant already.”

“Ne..” She said flatly, trying not to be excited about the pregnancy though she was yearned to tell people around her about her pregnancy.

She had to admit that she was not ready to reveal her pregnancy even to Yong Hwa. She was scared of his reaction.

When Gary left the shop, Shin Hye could still felt her husband stare on her. He was looking at her curiously demanding an explanation from her. Instead of advancing to Yong Hwa, Shin Hye went to the flower racks to arrange the flower pot.

Seeing his wife was ignoring him, Yong Hwa cleared his throat trying to gain for her attention but Shin Hye went to the back office leaving her husband dumfounded.

***

“How could she ignore me?” Yong Hwa whined during his lunch with the Lee couple. He left Shin Hye at the shop when Shin Hye was constantly ignoring him though he invited her for lunch. But Shin Hye turned down his invitation.

Jun Hee, Jong Hyun’s wife, chuckled softly. “You deserved it, Yong. You have been ignoring her before.”

Yong Hwa looked at her in disbelief.  He could not believe she was defending Shin Hye instead of him who was her friend for more than ten years.

“Yong!” Jong Hyun said as he held his two month old son. “I think you have to work more harder if you want Shin Hye to see you again as her husband.”

“What do you mean?” Yong Hwa frowned and looked the couple.

“You have to win her heart again. Remember you have been hurting her before. Give her some time.” Jun Hee said.

“Majayo, Yong.” Jong Hyun agreed. “Aren’t you jealous of me?”

Yong Hwa rolled his eyes when he saw Jong Hyun playing around with his son. Of course he wanted to have baby with Shin Hye but with their situation like this it seemed to be impossible. He could only sigh away.

 “Talk to her, Yong. I am sure Shin Hye also wanted your relationship to be like before. I am a woman, I understand how it feels when someone you love the most started to act cold and ignore you.” Jun Hee said again. “It must be hard for her, Yong.”

“Arasso..” He replied weakly.

***

While waiting for Yong Hwa to come home that night, Shin Hye prepared his favourite dishes. She knew Yong Hwa would home anytime sooner so she decided to wait for him at the living room while watching her favourite drama.

An hour past yet Yong Hwa was still not home. Shin Hye started to feel worried. It was almost ten. Yong Hwa was never been this late. She kept on walking back and forth waiting for her husband with her phone in hand contemplating either to call him or not. Her eyes kept on glancing at the clock. Finally she took her courage and dialled his number.

She was biting her lip waiting for her husband to answer her call.

“Shin Hye..”

She was unable to utter anything when she heard his voice over the phone.

“Shin Hye.. what’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter