Three

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Students, please submit your task on the submission date. Class dismiss!" Mrs Song said as she gathered her teaching materials.

Shin Hye was still at her seat with Mina standing next to her. Today was her first day coming back to college after two days of resting. She still felt a slight sting on her burned skin but it was still toleratable compare to before.

"Shin Hye, please come and see me in my office before you go." Mrs Song instructed before she made her way out from the class.

"Ne.."

She looked up. "Mina-yah! Wait me at the cafe."

Mina nodded and both of them walked their way out of the class. Shin Hye made her way to Mrs Song's office while  Mina walked straight to the cafe.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Mrs. Song, it is me. Park Shin Hye."

"Come in!" Mrs Song firmly from the office.

Shin Hye slowly opened the door and bowed at her lecturer.

Mrs Song instructed her to sit before asking her condition. She was worried when Mr. Lim told her about Shin Hye. She was relieved when Mina explained that Shin Hye only need to rest for a while and the burnt was well-treated.

"Next time you should be more careful, Shin Hye-yah. I don't want my student to get hurt."

"Ne.. I am sorry for making you worry, Mrs Song."

Mrs Song sighed and smiled before she continued. "Shin Hye-yah, I am going to assign you a new task. This is more like personal request. There is a company offering me if I can help them with storyline development for their new advertisement. So since the semester break is coming soon, why don't you join and assist me? I am giving you this opportunity because I can see the potential inside you."

Shin Hye was speechless and did not know how to react. She was tempted to say yes but she was not really confident. What if she was not fit to their requirements?

"Please think about it, Shin Hye-yah. I know you have part time job to take care of but this oppurtunity comes once." Mrs. Song said again trying to convince her.

"I will think about it, Mrs. Song."

"Yes, Shin Hye-yah. Give me your answer sooner, arasso?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter