Two

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone. Thank you for such overwhelming supports and comments. I am so thrilled! So, everyone here is the second chapter. Hope everyone will enjoy this. Thank you once again.

(Shin Hye's POV)

"Are you still feeling hurt?"

I glanced at him before answering his question. "A little bit but I think it is getting better."

He was very focused that his eyes were glued on the road. 

"Good to hear that." He said again without looking at me. "Sorry... that I spilled the coffee on you before."

I just smiled when I heard that. He continued to drive to my house while I was absorbing the street. Why the street look so much different? Eh wait, this is not the direction to my house. This is way to Itaewon. I started to feel anxious and feeling restless. I was about to ask him when he suddenly spoke out after a long silence.

"Shin Hye-ssi, let's eat before I send you back home. You need to eat your medicine." 

"Eh?" I started to sweat. "Ani.. Jung Yong Hwa-ssi. I just want to go home."

Aigoo, this man. Do we really need to eat somewhere? I don't think it is necessary plus this person, I don't really know him. It must be awkward for both of us sitting together in on table. Think! Think! Think, Shin Hye-yah! Suddenly, Mina popped up inside my head. I must call her. Maybe I could use Mina as my excuse.

I started to look after my bag. Aishh! Where does this bag goes? 

"My bag.." I whispered, almost could not be heard by anyone. My mind went back to what happened earlier.

"Shin Hye-yah, just go with Madam Jung. I will inform Mr. Lim about your condition." Mina said while assisting me to go inside the car. She was holding my bag.

"Ne.." I answered her shortly without asking for my bag. My head was hurting so badly that I did not bother of anything else.

The last time I saw Mina she was waving at me with worried being written all over her face.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard he was asking me if there was something wrong. I shook my head. Out of sudden, I felt weak. Breath, Shin Hye-yah! Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I can do this! I must do this!

"Yong Hwa-ssi.."

"Ne"

Our eyes met. My heart is beating wildly. Calm down, Shin Hye-yah. Why am I feeling this way?

"What is it, Shin Hye-ssi?" He asked flashing his smile.

I started to feel nervous. Unconsciously, I tucked my hairs at back of my right ear while biting my lower lip.

"Something wrong, Park Shin Hye-ssi?" He asked again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter