Before The Date

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soo...”

 

Kyungsoo heard a familiar voice call his name. He would have responded to someone calling him but it was the morning, and Kyungsoo was too tired to want to wake in the morning right now.

 

“Baby Soo~.” The voice cooed.

 

“Jong?” Kyungsoo crooked out, he cracked his eyes half opened to see the person who was disturbing his rest.

 

Kai on the other hand couldn’t help but take note on how his body shivered hearing the other call out his name like that. “Yes, Soo?”

 

“What are you doing here? What time is it?” Kyungsoo was now sitting up his bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. “How did you even get in here?”

 

“Whoa, one question at a time.” Kai smirked as the owl-eyed boy sent him a weak glare. “I’m here for our date, it’s currently 9:10 a.m., and I got in here with the spare key.”

 

Kyungsoo stared blankly at the tanned boy as he processed all that just told to him. Was it weird that the two of them felt comfortable enough to give each other spare keys Kai was actually the one to suggest the idea ‘in case of emergencies’ ?

 

“It’s too early.” Kyungsoo groaned as he flopped back down onto his bed. “Can I have at least, what, twenty minutes? Why do I need to get up so early, we don’t have to meet them until twelve.”

 

Kai crawled onto the bed hovering over the boy laying down. “We need time if we are gonna make you look nice.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Kyungsoo frowned at the boy above him, ignoring how close the two were right now.

 

“I’m saying that the best way to show an ex that you moved on is to come up to him looking the best you can. Show him what he lost and...” He cupped Kyungsoo’s face and stared into his eyes . “That you found someone better than him.”

 

Kyungsoo felt his face heat up as he stared up at the younger boy as the latter. His heart was pounding against his chest but his body froze, unable to respond nor know how to respond to the current situation.

 

“Plus,” Kai continued. “The one you moved on to is pretty damn y if I do say so myself, so you should be thankful.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he pushed Kai away and turned his back on the boy. “Whatever Mr.Cockyness, wake me up in twenty.” Besides how normal he sounded, his heart was still pounding against his chest.

 

“Fine you can sleep, but only for ten minutes! We have work to do!” Kai said as the older boy snuggled back into his blankets in triumph.

 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to close his eyes, he felts something wrapped around his waist and press against his back.

 

“W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Kyungsoo shouted as he sprang up.

 

“If we are going to pretend to be boyfriends then you have to get use to being intimate with me, Soo.” Kai said with a smug face.

 

Kyungsoo was about to argue but he realised the latter was completely right.

 

Kyungsoo pouted and crossed his arms. “That’s some bullpoop.”

 

Kai laughed, sending butterflies inside of Kyungsoo. “Yeah yeah, now get back down here. You’re wasting your twenty minutes.” Kai pulled the boy back into their previous position, even snuggling closer to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he savored the warmth that came with all that was Kim Jongin. ‘I wonder if he can hear my heart beating?’ Kyungsoo wondered before drifting into a light sleep.

 

Little did he know was that there was another heart beating in the chest behind him.

 

°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter