I won't say (I'm in love)

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warning- corny Disney singing because I wanted them to sing this song for like the longest time. 

 

 

 

 

 

He was happy.

 

He didn't need an explanation as to why, its what he felt when he drew his thoughts back of how he brought his lips against the elder's that night and it was with that single thought that he has been feeling the bliss from it until the morning.

 

Kai closed his eyes, as he relaxed his bare body in the heated water in the bathtub. The silence occasionally filled by the periodic dripping of escaping water droughts from the faucet onto the surface of the gathered water below it. Not far from the bathtub, on the side where he carelessly discarded his clothes was his phone, incumbent on the night wear, waiting on standby to be used at any given moment.

 

“Then call him. Clear your mind of Taemin and go to the guy you love.” Kyungsoo’s voice came in his mind.

 

He opened his eyes, running his heated wet hand through his disheveled hair. He eyed his phone, staring at it as he internally debated with himself.

 

Moving on.

 

He wants to do it because the way things are going for himself now he knows won’t make him become fully happy. He needed it completely.

 

He needed Kyungsoo completely.

 

The water swayed, rippling in effect as he stood up in the pool of liquid. Grabbing a towel from the nearby rack he dried himself off before he walked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist and cell phone in his other hand.

 

He feel back in a nearby chair as he stared up at the contact on the screen.

 

His hands hovered over the screen, hesitating.

 

He pressed down on the screen, bringing the phone to his ears as he closed his eyes and waited.
 

 

 

Ring.

.

 

.

 

.

 

Ring.

.

 

.

 

.

 

Ring.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Ri-

 

“Hello?”



 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



 

It was noon.

 

It was noon and yet Kyungsoo still made no effort to leave out of his bed since he came inside of his house last night.

 

"Goodnight, Kyungsoo."

 

He to his side, burying his face under his blankets. He could still feel the warmth radiate from his lips, the beating against his chest that made him want to giggle and sigh at the same time.

 

"Soo baby!" A familiar voice shouted in the distance followed by a sequence of knocks. "Open up!"

 

Kyungsoo groaned to himself before begrudgingly rolling out of his bed, dragging his blankets with him. Unlocking the door he was greeted face to face by two males.

 

"Hey, Sunshine!" Luhan chirped, stepping inside past the wrapped up male.

 

"Hello Kyungsoo. " Baekhyun said as he began to follow in after the boy.

 

"Where is the food at Soo?" Luhan shouted from the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun took a seat on the couch watching as Kyungsoo trudged over to the couch and plopped next to him.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked the blanket-wrapped male.

 

“Of course he is,” Luhan responded as he walked into the room. “He has a date with Kai, why wouldn’t he be?”

 

“It wasn’t a date!” Kyungsoo argued, but as soon as he remembered the kiss, the blush on his cheeks bloomed along with the smirk on his deer-like friend.

 

“Seems like something happened.” Luhan plopped on the spot next to Kyungsoo, poking his sides. “Spill it!”


 

Kyungsoo buried his face within the covers as he muttered an incoherent statement.

 

“What was that?” Luhan leaned in closer.

 

“I said he kissed me.” Kyungsoo said a little louder.

 

“Did you hear him?” Luhan asked Baekhyun.

 

“Not a clue.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“I said he kissed me!” Kyungsoo shouted, quickly covering his mouth at the loud volume of his voice.
 

The room was silent before Luhan erupted out in cheers.

 

“You guys kissed?! Hunnie owes me bubble teas!” Luhan danced in celebration.

 

Baekhyun offered a gentle smile, lightly patting Kyungsoo. “What he means to say is, congratulations on your progress.”

 

“Damn right!” Luhan turned to Kyungsoo. “Tell me you guys are going out now. There is no way you guys aren’t by now!”

 

“But we aren’t.” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

“What?!” Luhan stopped and gape. “You guys practically live in each others house!” Luhan rushed in Kyungsoo’s room, rummaging out before storming out with two shirts in his hand. “He even has clothes left in here!”

 

“Oh really? I have to return those to him.” Kyungsoo reached for the shirts only to get his hand swatted away by Luhan.

 

“That’s not my point!” Luhan fumed before calming his voice down. “My point is what is holding the both of you back.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. “I’m waiting for him to straighten out his pent feelings. Besides, who even said I felt the same way about him?”

 

Baekhyun joined in with Luhan to give Kyungsoo a ‘stop lying’ look.

 

“Okay, I may like him.” Kyungsoo huffed.

 

“Like,” Luhan rolled his eyes. “You know you are in love with him.”

 

“I won’t say I’m in love.” Kyungsoo unwrapped himself from the blankets. ‘Not yet.’

 

“Suit yourself.” Luhan said, but Kyungsoo knew that he wasn’t done with the topic just yet. “So are we all going to watch a movie or not?”



 


 

“Meg, when I’m with you... I don’t- I don’t feel so alone.” The male cartoon from the movie said.

 

“My feels,” Kyungsoo clutched his heart at what was happening in the scene. They were in the middle of watching Hercules, all three bunched together under Kyungsoo's blanket.

 

“Sometimes it’s better to be alone.” The female, Meg, said solemnly.

 

“What do you mean?” Hercules asked.

 

“Nobody can hurt you.” Meg sat down sadly.

 

“I feel you Meg,” Kyungsoo pulled at his blanket. “My life story.” 'Before now.'

 

“Not if you just let Kai in.” Luhan muttered, not taking his eyes off the movie. “Haha, I love how he s them like the police.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter