Becoming Friends

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Draw two bish,” Luhan smirked as he placed the card on top of the pile. Sehun groaned but complied, drawing two cards from the deck.

 

The two boys, along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, were sitting at a table inside of the cafe Kyungsoo worked in playing a game of Uno. It was towards the end of Kyungsoo’s shift and the cafe had a low flow of people going in so the boys decided to play a game of Uno until their friend’s shift was over.

 

Sehun looked at the cards in his hand, carefully thinking over what he wanted to place next.

 

“It’s not a strategy game, Sehun. Just place a card down.” Kyungsoo said. He had been leaning over the counter watching his friends play for the past ten minutes.

 

“Soo, this game is a strategy. Now hush.” Sehun placed down his card. “Sorry but I’m going to have to skip you Yeol.”

 

“I thought we were friends! Baekkie you have to avenge me!” Chanyeol turned to his boyfriend exxageratedly.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Fine. Reverse. Do your worst to him.”

 

Chanyeol grinned his creeper grin as he started his punishment. “Draw four and change the color to blue little boy!”

 

“You little !”

 

“Language Sehun!” Kyungsoo berated.

 

“You little crud!” Sehun shouted as he went to draw cards from the deck. “You know I don’t have any blues!”

 

“Well keep drawing until you find one!” Chanyeol laughed out.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head at his friends. Even with them entertaining him, his mind kept wandering back to the tan boy from the night before. Kyungsoo remembered the look in his eyes, light and flirty but aloof deep within.

 

‘I wonder what’s wrong with him?’ Kyungsoo pondered. He couldn’t deny that the other was attractive, one would have to be blind not to see that. But Kyungsoo didn’t want to like the boy from physical attraction. Kyungsoo shook his head. He didn’t want to like him. It was too soon to like someone after breaking up with someone else right? The boy let out a sigh.

 

He looked up at the clock and saw that it was time for his shift to end. He went back taking off his apron and waved goodbye to his fellow workers. He walked out to the tables and stood near his friends.

 

“I’m off shift now. Where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“And Uno!” Luhan shouted throwing down his final card. The others let out a groan and threw their cards down on the table and Luhan did his victory dance.

 

“Lulu wanted to go an arcade so we all were going to head up to the one by the mall.” Sehun said as he collected the cards into a near stack and put them in the container.

 

The boys made their way out of the cafe and began to walk to the mall since it was near the cafe. The short walk was filled with laughter and a few jokes and comments here and there. As they got closer to the arcade Kyungsoo noticed there was a boy waiting in front of the building.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter