Bonding Pt.2

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin crept through the halls, looking left and right for where his boyfriend had hidden himself. He pushed the door open to the library quietly. He smiled to himself when he saw auburn hair poking out from the corner of the bookcase. Creeping up quietly he wrapped his arms around the boy, startling the boy in surprise.

 

“Found you.” Jongin whispered in his ear, smiling even wider as he felt how the boy shivered in his hold.

 

The boy turned around, wrapping his arms around Jongin’s neck. “Now what are you going to do?” He asked with a seductive grin.

 

“This,” Jongin growled out as he pushed the boy against the bookcase, capturing his lips into a rough but passionate kiss. Jongin pushed his hand under the boy’s shirt, loving how he gasped out when he felt the contact. He was about to slide it further up when they heard a throat clear.

 

“Master Jongin,” A voice called from behind them. THe two jumped apart as the butler chuckled at their red faces. “Your mother wanted me to inform you that it’s time for lunch.”

 

The butler turned and walked away, leaving the two smiling to themselves. Jongin reached out and grabbed the other’s hand. “Let’s go eat. We could always continue this later,” He added the last part with a suggestive wink.

 

The auburn boy laughed and shook his head. “You’re something else.”

 

Jongin placed a small kiss on his cheek. “But you love me.”

 

The boy smiled at him softly. “I do.”

 

Kai opened his eyes to the dark room around him. It’s been a while since he thought about that. About him.

 

Kai could feel the damped tears that continued to roll down his face, blurring his vision of the dark room. Kai pulled his hands up do his face as he broke down in uncontrollable sobs into the night.

 

 

 

°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*

 

 

“What did you do to Kyungsoo?” Sehun asked from the other end of Kai’s cellphone.

 

Kai chuckled. “What do you mean?”

 

“Luhan went over to visit Kyungsoo last night and he caught the boy trying to scrub his mouth with soap saying that it was dirtied.” Sehun let out a laugh. “Don’t tell me that wasn’t your doing.”

 

Kai smirked. “Maybe it was. “

 

Kai could imagine the other boy shaking his head on the other end of the line. “Just go make sure that he doesn’t go poison himself off of soap.”

 

“How do you know that I’m going to see him?” Kai asked curiously.

 

“Lulu wanted to hang out with him but he said he had plans with you today.” There was a pause. “And I’m sure that Soo is off of work by now and is at home so you must be on your way over.”

 

It was true. Kai was currently walking from where he parked his car over to the given address of Kyungsoo’s apartment.

 

“You guys are creepy little s.” Kai pressed the up button to the elevator, waiting for the door to open.

 

“And I’m telling Soo you cursed at me.”

 

“Tell him! He said much worse yesterday.” Kai laughed out.

 

The elevator dinged and opened the doors, inviting Kai to step inside. “I’ll talk to you later Hunnie, I’m almost at Kyungsoo’s place.”

 

“Hunnie? You asswipe! F-”

 

“Bye Hunnie.” Kai ended the phone call with a kiss as he laughed and hung up. The doors opened on the floor and Kai stepped out. He stopped in front of the room number that Kyungsoo texted him earlier.

 

Kai raked on the door and waited with his hands in his pockets. THere was a moment of pause before Kyungsoo opened the door with a frown.

 

“You do realise that they have door bells by the doors these days?”

 

Kai shrugged. “It was too much work. Nice Pororo by the way.”

 

Kyungsoo looked down and remembered he was wearing a Pororo apron. “S-Shut up poopface!”

 

 

Kyungsoo stormed away stalking inside his home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter