Bonding Pt.1

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think this is working."

 

"Of course it is. You just have to get use to it."

 

"Can I not and say I do?"

 

"Will you hush, this is my favorite part." Kyungsoo hissed out at Kai.

 

The two were at Kai's house in the living room watching a romance movie that Kyungsoo brought over. When the shorter boy suggested the two hang out last week at the arcade he didn't imagine this is what he meant.

 

Kai let out a sigh as he watched the guy embrace the girl in the rain confessing his love.

 

So typical.

 

But Kyungsoo seemed to be absorbed in the movie, even muttering a few "why can't my life be like that"s.

 

"Why are we watching this again?" Kai asked looking at the screen expressionlessly.

 

"To bring out your softer side." Kyungsoo reached for the box of tissues he brought along with the movie. He wiped his face from the falling drops. "Do you need one too?"

 

"I'm good." Kai responded. He watched happily as the ending credits began to roll up on the screen. "Finally! That was horrible!"

 

Kyungsoo gasped. " That movie was beautiful. How could that not bring out your emotions?"

 

"I think it only enhanced yours." Kai muttered as he disappeared out the room.

 

Kyungsoo glared at the retreating boy. "What did you say?"

 

"I said what are we going to do next? This stuff isn't going to work with me so I say we move on to working on your problem." Kai shouted out from another room.

 

Kyungsoo rose from his spot. He took a moment observing around the room. It was decorated with fancy paintings. The couch laid in line with the big plasma screen tv. The room was decorated with expensive things yet looked simple. What did catch his eyes was a piano laying in the corner of the room.

 

"And what would my problem be?" Kyungsoo asked as he ghost his fingers over the piano keys.

 

He gasped as he felt hands rest on his hips.

 

"Your guard is down too much," Kai whispered into his ears.

 

Kyungsoo felt his heart pulsate at the feeling. He turned around and smacked Kai in the head.

 

"And your's is up all the time!" He retaliated, face slightly red.

 

Kai shrugged and moved away from the boy. "I was thinking."

 

"About what?" Kyungsoo asked, now completely calmed.

 

"That we don't know much about each other. If you're going to teach me how to love, you should teach me about yourself first. SO we can, you know, be more acquainted with each other." Kai explained.

 

Kyungsoo looked at him skeptically. “You sure you aren’t just trying to find out things about me to feed your secret crush on me?”

 

Kai let out a wild chuckle causing Kyungsoo to frown. Yes he was just playing but he wasn’t expecting to be laughed at like that. Kai poked Kyungsoo on the forehead. “I think you’d fall in love with me first if that was the case.”

 

Before the doe-eyed boy could come up with a rebuke, the tanned male was already walking away.

 

“Follow me.”

 

 

°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*

 

“This is me.” Kai announced with open arms as the stepped inside of the dance room. Kyungsoo followed scanning the room before him. It was like a personal dance studio. Kyungsoo spotted some chairs in the corner of the room and made his way over to them.

 

“So you’re finally going to dance for me?” Kyungsoo asked playfully.

 

 

“I’ll dance when you start singing.” Kai retorted with a playful smirk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter