Drive (Pt.1)

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munch.

 

Kyungsoo watched as the other chewed on the food before him. Everytime the other glanced up Kyungsoo would duck down and take a bite of his own food.

 

Both of the males sat across from each other at Kyungsoo’s dining table eating bowls of cereal because neither felt like making actual food. Kyungsoo had been discreetly staring at Kai, analyzing him, wondering if the boy would confess up to his crime. Kai on the other hand was oblivious to the intentions of the other’s stares since he was caught in his own thoughts.

 

Kyungsoo slowly raised his bowl to drink the remainder of his milk.

 

"Let's go out-"

 

Kyungsoo choked on the milk, body spazzing in shock causing him to spill milk over himself and the floor as he pounded on his chest to try and calm his fits of cough.

 

"Are you okay?!" Kai sprung up out of his chair to aid the choking boy.

 

"I... I'm... Fine." Kyungsoo said between coughs, waving off the younger male.

 

"Alright...." Kai hesitated moving away just incase the older broke into more coughs. He went to the kitchen to grab a towel to clean up the mess his hyung made. "So like I was saying, I think we should go out for a drive today."

 

"Go out... For a drive?" Kyungsoo repeated slowly, embarrassment building up when he realized he mistook the words.

 

"Yeah, the weather is nice out and I think I need some fresh air to clear out my system. So what do you say?"

 

"Ah uh... Okay." Kyungsoo decided to push the kiss situation back as he remembered the reason why the boy was there in the first place.

 

"Great!" Kai felt around his pants pocket for his keys. "Let me go back home and change and I'll comeback to swoop you up. Sound like a plan?"

 

"Yep." Kyungsoo looked down at his damp clothes. "I need to take a shower now anyway."

 

"Alright. Let me go ahead and get clean so we can go enjoy the day." Kai turned around to walk towards the front door. "See you in a bit."

 

"Bye." Kyungsoo waved as the door closed leaving him in silence. He waited a few moments to ensure that Kai was a reasonable distance before he broke his facade.

 

"Damn player didn't confess to kissing me!" Kyungsoo banged his head against the table with a groan. "Oh my gosh what is he trying to do to me!"  

 

Kyungsoo let out exaggerated sobs as he banged his head on the table for a few more moments before backing his chair back to exit towards the bathroom. "Just let the kiss thing go Kyungsoo... Let it go~ Let it go~."

 

Disposing of the milk and cereal scented clothing he stood under the running shower head allowing the warm beads of water to soothe his body before he started to scrub through his body. Under the running water, he let his mind wander through the circulating thoughts inside.

 

'Alright Kyungsoo let's think. You guys became friends. You grew close to one another and maybe a wee little tiny bit have grown attracted to each other...' Who was he kidding. 'Okay Kyungsoo face it, you like him... a bit. And now Kai has kissed you when he thought you were sleep. And you may have liked it... a bit. So does that mean he likes you back?'

 

Kyungsoo scrubbed shampoo through his hair.

 

'Let's say he does. I mean he has been a lot more touchy and caring... And sweet... and charming...' He shook his head. 'You're getting off topic Kyungsoo. So he likes you... But he is still stuck on Taemin. So what do you do now?'

 

Kyungsoo sighed. Rinsing his hair, he turned the water off and grabbed two towels out of his cabinet. He wrapped one around his waist and used the other to dry his hair while he walked to his room.

 

'Forget the issue for now, what am I going to wear?' He fished through his closet, grabbing a shirt or a pants to check on himself in the mirror before tossing it aside in distaste.

 

"Ugh," Kyungsoo groaned as he tossed the nth outfit. "Why is it so hard to find clothes!"

 

He grabbed his phone from the living room and typed to his only resort.

 

BabySoo: I need an outfit idea quick

 

Lulu: Occasion?

 

BabySoo:  Going out-NOT A DATE- with Kai

 

Lulu: Sure it's not a date... Bull

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

Lulu: Where to?

 

BabySoo: No where really... Just for a drive around.

 

Lulu: Hm.... Wear that weird Grey Campbell's T-shirt  you bought with black jeans and that jean-ish jacket...

 

Lulu: The jacket is in the far left of your closet if you're lost.

 

BabySoo: 1) The Campbell's shirt looked good at the time. 2) You know my closet too well. And 3) Thanks!

 

Lulu: Kiss Kai lots for me on your date :*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter