I'll Tell Him

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me?” Was the only thing Kyungsoo could say. Hearing that question made his mind shut down and flood with past thoughts.

 

“I love you Kyungsoo.” The voice echoed into Kyungsoo’s head.

 

“Your first love.” Kai spoke each word slowly, ignoring the obvious glare that Luhan was sending him from beside Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh...” Kyungsoo straightened himself out. “That was five or six years ago.”

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow at Kyungsoo to which he returned the gesture with a shrug. “It’s not like he asked who, he asked when.”

 

Kai’s eyes widen in realization as me mentally face-palmed himself that Kyungsoo found a loop through his answer. He heard a ding and saw Kyungsoo start to move away from the island’s counter.

 

“And now I’m about to go take my food out of the oven and we can all sit and eat, sounds good?” Kyungsoo flashed them a quick smile and turned around to go grab oven mitts.

 

As soon as Kyungsoo turned around. Kai felt someone grab the back of his shirt. He turned his head and saw Sehun glaring down at him.

 

“Hey Soo~. We are going to go in the livingroom so we can all sit and eat in there.” Luhan said in his usually light voice which contrasted the dark look he was sending Kai.

 

“Hm? Okay. I’ll bring you guys your plates.” Kyungsoo responded, not turning around to see Kai being dragged out the kitchen by the couple.

 

“What the hell?!” Kai shouted as he was tossed onto his own couch by his friend. “What are you doing?!”

 

“No, what are you doing?” Luhan hissed, hands on his hips as he glared down at the tanned boy.

 

“What are you talking about?” Kai looked away because he knew what the other was insisting on.

 

“You know what Kai. What are prying into his past for?” Luhan pressed on.

 

 

“I don’t need to tell you anything.” Kai tried to move but was pushed back down by Sehun. “I thought we were friends man!”

 

“Sorry bro. Lulu is pissed at you right now and I don’t want to join you on that boat. Besides, I agree with him.” Sehun said.

 

“Agree on what?!” Kai yelled.

 

“Why are you trying to pry into his past?” Sehun responded.

 

“Do you know about it too?” Kai asked.

 

Sehun shrugged. “I know my fair share.”

 

“Does everyone but me know about his past?!”

 

“Keep it down face!” Luhan pressed his hand over Kai’s mouth.

 

“I’m telling on you.” Luhan heard Kai muffle out from beneath his hands. He rolled his eyes and gestured for his boyfriend to move back.

 

“Listen to me and listen to me good Kai,” Luhan growled as he pushed Kai back into the couch. His eyes were dark and bore into Kai’s so much that it made the latter shiver in fear. “Don’t go around thinking this is something that everyone knows about, its not. We know about things because we were there. I don’t even know who told you that there was something about his past in the first place.”

 

“Kris.” Kai squeaked behind the hand.

 

“Hunnie put it on my tab to find and kill that later.” Luhan sighed before turning back to Kai. “What happened in his past is for him to share when he’s ready to. So if I find out that you are trying to pry into his past again, WHICH I WILL KNOW, I will personally come and hunt your down. Got it?”

 

Kai frantically nodded, feeling like he was about to wet his pants in fear.

 

“Good.” Luhan moved back and smiled at the boy. “I will go see if Kyungsoo needs any help bringing the plates in.”

 

THe two watched as Luhan hummed a light tune as he disappeared back towards the kitchen.

 

There was a pause of silence between the two before Kai spoke.

 

 

“Your boyfriend scares the outta me.”

 

Sehun shrugged. “Yeah... Only when you get on his bad side.”

 

“Is his past relationship that bad?” Kai asked slowly, not wanting to get possibly attacked again.

 

Sehun sighed. “It scared him a lot. Just let him tell you when he’s ready too.”

 

Kai sighed and fell back into the couch.“When will that be?”

 

“When he’s ready to.” Sehun sat besides Kai, leaning into the couch with him.

 

The silence set back in and they could hear the faint clatter of plates from the kitchen.

 

“Hey Sehun.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why are you dating that scary person again?”

 

Sehun laughed. “Sometimes I wonder too.” Sehun turned his head, looking Kai in the eyes. “But I know it’s because I love him.”

 

Kai stare at the boy for a moment before turning away. “Love.”

 

“You know, just as much as you want to know his past I’m sure he wants to know your’s also.” Sehun studied his friend’s reaction.

 

Kai stared blankly at the ceiling. “I... thought about him a while back.”

 

“You did?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter