Hello, Who Are You?

Unbreak My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“.”

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo stopped singing to turn around and asked Kai.

“Nothing!” The boy quickly denied making Kyungsoo quirk a brow in his direction.

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo pressed again with more suspicion.

‘Operation: Smile ,on hold. Operation: Keep the two parties away from each other, commence.’

“Yeah man!” Kai laughed out awkwardly as he started to fan himself. “It’s hot in here, right? I should go get us some drinks. You must be working up a thirst from all that singing.”

“I am a bit thirsty...” Kyungsoo muttered out, now thinking out the other’s words.

“Great! I’ll be back with some drinks!” Before Kyungsoo could say anything Kai had already sprinted out of  the room with a slam of the door and his phone in hand.

Kyungsoo stared blankly at the door that Kai just left out of. “Weird boy...” Kyungsoo shrugged. “What is there to sing next... Ooh! Billionaire! “

 

°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*

 

“This is some freaking tv drama bull ,” Kai muttered as he hastily made his way down the halls to the kitchen. “Why would the world make his ex my cousin?! Well I guess that’s better than having him get cancer or making Soo my long lost twin brother.” Kai shivered at the thought. “No thank you.”

He reached the kitchen with a sharp turn, grabbing the nearest cup and filling it with water. Downing the cool liquid in one go Kai let out a sigh.

“How come I didn’t notice him before..? My memory is usually good. He does look different compared to before...”

He shook his head and search for another cup to fill up with water.  He quickly walked down the hallway with the water stopping slowly to appear normal as he entered the karaoke room.

“Here you go,” Kai said as he handed the boy the water with a big smile. “How about I make us some snacks too?”

“I could make them.” Kyungsoo offered.

“N-NO! I mean, no... You rest. I want to cater to you, Kyunggie.” Kai smiled sweetly making the older boy blush a bit.

“I-If you say so,” Kyungsoo turned away, hastily drinking his water.

“Good!” Kai kissed the boy’s cheek making him blush harder. “Be back!”

“J-Jongin! Wai-” The door slammed closed again leaving Kyungsoo flustered in the room.  “If he keeps doing that my heart is doing to burst...” He placed his hand over is pulsating heart.

Kyungsoo touched his cheek, smiling widely before he let out an unmaly squeal. He quickly flipped through the songs before settling on the best artist to sing to when you feel like a teenage girl with a crush.

One Direction.

 

°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*

 

Ding-Dong.

“ my life!” Kai yelled as he stopped stacking snacks on a platter to flip his invisible table in frustration.

He ran walked over to the door just as it opened revealing two males brightly smiling.

“What’s up Cuzzo!” The dino-like male yelled happily as he hugged his cousin. “I keep forgetting your damn height! Shorten up will you?!”

“Or you could grow.” Kai chuckled as his cousin playfully punched him in the stomach.

“Jongg, be nice,” A blonde male said from behind the two. “Hey Kai.”

“Hey Key,” Kai smiled at the boy. His smile faltered a bit as he looked at the two with memory of Kyungsoo. “What brings you guys here?”

“Thanks for sounding so happy,” Jonghyun  said sarcastically with a smile on his face. “Did you not want us to come?”

“Not today at least,” Kai muttered.

“What?”

“I said not at all! How was your trip to California?” Kai led them to the living room.

“It was beautiful!” Key exclaimed. “Well the warm weather at least. The beach was nice until some girl tried to flirt with Jongg.”

“And Key just had to start touching me more in front of her just to get the point across that I was taken.” Jonghyun laughed at the memory.

“I could imagine Key doing something li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter