♦Eight

Hitch Breaker

Kyungsoo’s POV

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla

 

We just finished performing ‘Growl’ and I have to hurry to change my outfit because I’m going to perform with f(x) sunbaenim1 for ‘Goodbye Summer’ in 10 minutes. I ran and entered the dressing room, my outfit manager hyung gave my outfit and I got changed.

I looked at the mirror and saw my makeup was a bit ruined due to sweat, so I went to Na Yeong noona to fix it.

“Sorry Kyungsoo-ah, I’m busy right now. Why don’t you ask… Shin Yeong to fix it? She doesn’t look busy at all,” Na Yeong noona said in a hurry while scanning the room just to see Shin Yeong looking at us. Na Yeong noona was fixing Kris hyung’s hair for his duet with Amber sunbaenim.

I looked at Shin Yeong and debated whether I should ask her or the other coordi-noona. But seeing the others were busy and I have only 5 minutes left, I went to her and asked, “Shin Yeong, can you fix my makeup? Na Yeong noona is busy.”

She looked at me with wide eyes for a second and nodded. She took a brush and start fixing my makeup. I saw her hands were shaking and she bit her bottom lip. ‘Ahh gwiyeopda2! Ehh wait… what was I thinking? No no no. I’ll take it back,’ I scolded my mind.

“Done,” she said, almost sounded like a whisper but I heard it and thanked her before running to the backstage.


Your POV

‘Kyungsoo oppa just talk to me? WOW this is unexpected,’ I thought. Just then someone tapped my shoulder, making me looked behind just to find Sehun grinning at me.

“What?” I asked, pretending to be annoyed. He pointed to his lips and I looked at him with wide eyes, slightly blushing. Suddenly he giggled and shook his head.

“What? You thought that I asked for a kiss? Hahaha I’m asking you to fix my lipstick, Shin Yeong-ah~,” he sang and I cringed my nose while taking a lip brush and a lipstick. ‘Thank God he wasn’t asking for a kiss,’ I thought while fixing his makeup.

“What performance do you have next, Sehun?” I asked when I fixed his messy hairstyle.

“Dancing with Kai hyung and Lay hyung, in 20 minutes. Wanna join?” Sehun teased me. Sehun saw me dancing a few days ago in the dancing room after they finished their practices. I thought the boys were already gone back to their dorm when suddenly I heard applause from the door, it was Sehun. Dancing has always been my hobby since I was young.

“Nah. As much as I love to dance, I. Won’t. Be. Dancing. With. You.” I said while poking his chest with each word.

He pouted and crossed his arms at his chest from my poking and whined, “But why?~~~”

I smirked and said, “It’s because you’re such a bratty, lazy maknae.” He glared at me and I laughed, “Is that glare supposed to be intimidating?”

Before Sehun had the chance to answer me, the backstage manager dragged Sehun out of the room while babbling something to him. I chuckled and waved him goodbye.


-----NEXT MORNING-----

 

I woke up early and got myself ready to eat breakfast at the hotel’s café. The café was full and there’s only one empty table left, so I quickly took my breakfast and sat there. When I was eating my breakfast while looking outside the hotel, a familiar voice greeted me.

“Can I sit here? The café is full.” I looked up and saw Kyungsoo oppa looking at me with his blurry face. I nodded and he sat across the table with his breakfast. Both of us ate in silence and it was awkward, so I decided to break the ice.

“Where are the other members?” I asked. He looked at me with his infamous owl eyes and said, “They are still sleeping and didn’t want to eat breakfast.”

I nodded and continued to have a small talk with him. After a while, we finished our breakfast and got out from the café.

 


Kyungsoo’s POV

‘Talking to her wasn’t so bad after all,’ I thought and a small smile crept on my face when suddenly a black figure appeared in front of me, pushing my shoulder and I fell, feeling a sharp pain at my left arm. I cringed from the pain and looked up to the only sasaeng fan that changed my life. She smirked evilly at me and quickly left.

“Oh oppa! Are you okay?!” Shin Yeong ran towards me and help me to stand on my feet again. I nodded and she panicked when her hand was covered in blood. She looked at the area she previously touched at my arm and saw a long cut with bloods flowing out.

“O-oh my G-God o-o-oppa, y-your h-h-hand,” she stuttered and grabbed my other arm, dragging me to the elevator.

 



Korean vocabs

1Sunbaenim (선배님) - Senior

2Gwiyeopda (귀엽다) - Cute


Hye hye hye! Ehehehe got a little bit excited because EXO is going to comeback soon! And their teaser images are SOOO HOT! Ahahaha here are my biases' teaser image in HQ ^^