⇒Sixteen

Hitch Breaker

Baekhyun’s POV

Heee Huuu Haaaa Annyeong! Baekhyun imnida! So tonight, I heard that the Yeong sisters invited us for dinner at their house? Wow! As always, food and EXO can’t be separated after all. So now the 9 of us, in 2 vans are heading towards their house. My van consist of Tao, Chen, Lay hyung and me of course while the other van consist of Kris hyung, Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung, Kai and Sehunnie.

“Do you think there’s a Gucci-shaped cake there?” Tao asked with a hopeful glim. Aishh… This guy and his addiction to Gucci. I gagged at him and he glared at me. Not like I’m afraid of it anyway because he looked like a panda.

“We in Songpa-gu right now, hyung?” Chen suddenly asked our manager. “Yes, they live here Jongdae-ah,” manager hyung replied.

“REALLY?! It’s the second richest part of Seoul after Gangnam-gu. Wow! They must be rich,” Chen nodded while looking outside the window. Lay hyung and Tao nodded quietly since they didn’t know very much about it.

Time flies and here we are, exiting our vans in front of the Yeong sister’s house. We gaped when we looked at the big house in front of us. It looked vintage yet modern.

“EXO oppa~ what are doing outside? Come in! All the managers are in already!” Shin Yeong yelled from the front door. “Ne~,” we all yelled in unison.

 


--------FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY--------

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Sweats rolled down on the side of my head and body. Squeaking sounds of shoes colliding with the dance floor were heard. Our bodies which were drenched with sweats were reflected. Yes, we were practicing our new dance moves that Jun hyung taught us an hour ago.

“Okay. You can take a 20 minutes break now,” Jun hyung announced. We lay down in circle on the hard floor, panting for air while wiping off sweats. Silent was heard. Unfortunately, the silent only managed to stay for a good two minutes.

“Guys, let’s play a game shall we?” Chen glanced around him. “What game?” Baekhyun asked. “Rock paper scissors?” Chen replied unsurely.

“How about we play truth or dare? It’s been a while since we played it,” Chanyeol interrupted after he finished his water. We all nodded and he put the empty bottle at the center. “Minseok hyung can spin it first,” Chanyeol informed. Xiumin hyung spun the bottle and it landed at Luhan hyung.

“Dare,” Luhan hyung said with a confident face. “Call a random number and say ‘I LOVE YOU SO MUCH’ with all your heart,” Xiumin hyung dared and smirked. Luhan hyung made a this-is-so-easy face and punched in random numbers on the keypad of his phone. Luckily the number existed and he turn on the speaker.

“Hello?” a male voice was heard. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were already bitting their lips, refraining themselves from laughing.

“I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!” Luhan hyung said cutely.

“Mwo? Really?! I don’t know who this is but I love you too! How did you know that I’m gay?” the male on the other line asked.

Chen ran to the corner of the room and laughed hysterically while the others were slapping each other’s thighs and giggled. Luhan hyung automatically widen his eyes and made a disgusting face before he stammered, “I-I’m sorry. I g-got the w-wrong number. B-bye!” and he ended it quickly.

Laughter erupted in the room and slapping sound of the floor was heard. “Oh my God hyung, you’re so unlucky. You called a GAY!!!” Chanyeol laughed again and again. Hyung just glared at him and his face was red in embarrassment.

“That’s enough guys. Now let Suho hyung spin it,” I said and Suho hyung spun it. The bottle was spinning when someone entered the room. We all glanced at the door and Shin Yeong appeared.

“Baekhyun oppa, Jiyeon unnie wants to see you,” she said. Jiyeon noona is Baekhyun’s coordi-noona and both of them were actually neighbours when he was little. So they were close with each other. Baekhyun got up and was about to walk out when Chen yelled, “OHH! The bottle is pointing to Kyungsoo!”

“I’ll take dare,” I said with a calm face.

“Kiss Shin Yeong and take her out on a date tomorrow,” Suho hyung said and smirked. “WHAT?!” I glared at him with wide eyes. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Shin Yeong froze at the door. Baekhyun went to her and guided her in and stood behind me.

“Kisseu kisseu kisseu kisseu…” they chanted. I hit my flushed face in my palms. ‘A date is fine, but KISS?! Oh my God Kim Joonmyeon! I’m gonna kill you! I’ll lose my precious first kiss. Aniya! I should kiss at the edge of her lips. They won’t know it,’ I mentally killed Suho hyung and stood up after I regain my confidence. I turned around and looked at her blankly. I slowly walked to her and grabbed her shoulder before angling my face.

“Wait!” Suho hyung interrupted. “Turn around so that we can see your sides,” he continued, and smirked. ’It’s like he can read my mind,’ I mentally groaned while squeezing my eyes. I slowly opened and turn us around. I glanced at hyung and he nodded approvingly. ‘Here goes my first kiss,’ I sighed and kissed her lips lightly. I felt her body tensed and I quickly pulled away from her. The guys awed and giggled at us.

Her eyes were wide opened, shocked by the kiss and blushed. ‘It’s her first too?’ I asked mentally and shook my head. She blinked her eyes rapidly and suddenly dragged Baekhyun out. I was left speechless and my lips from nervousness. ‘Her lip gloss… It’s strawberry!’

 

 



I tried to put some comedy in it and apparently, it failed :/ Please tell me your opinion.