♦Ten

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

After Na Yeong unnie  and I left Kyungsoo and Jongin’s room, both of us walked to our suite when suddenly unnie asked, “Shin Yeong-ah? Did you say that you and Kyungsoo had breakfast earlier?” I nodded with a why-are-you-asking face.

“Did both of you… have breakfast… together?” unnie asked again. “Yeah we did. Why?” I said.

“Ahhh… Nothing at all. I’m just curious. Yup curious,” unnie smiled sheepishly. ‘Something is up,’ I thought but shrugged it away.

When we arrived at our suite, I took a long warm shower because my shirt has been stained by some of Kyungsoo oppa’s blood. While I was showering, I thought about having a walk around Tokyo this afternoon since it’s been 3 years since I left Japan.

Na Yeong unnie and I had been living in Tokyo since I was 15 until I graduated from high school due to my parents’ work. So unnie and I are fluent in Japanese and English. After I graduated, we all flew back to South Korea and settled there but after a year, my parents were transferred to London until today and still counting. Both of us didn’t follow them because I’ve attended university and unnie has started working with SM, but we still contact with our parents during weekends and free time.

After shower, I put on a baby pink sweater, a pair of jeans, a high-top sneakers and a purse with a little touch of makeup. I went out from my suite and headed towards the elevator when suddenly I bumped someone before I lost my balance, fortunately a strong arm caught me.

I froze at the contact and a familiar face that caught me earlier was inches from mine. I stared at him and unconsciously a smile plastered on my face. The man smiled and pulled me back to my feet.

“I’m sorry. Are you alright?” the man asked.

“It’s okay. I’m fine, thanks for saving my head from hitting the floor, Minseok oppa,” I said and smiled sweetly. Minseok oppa or his stage name, Xiumin has been a sweet and caring oppa since I became EXO’s coordinator. He looks after me quite often even though he doesn’t talk much.

“I’m sorry again, Shin Yeong-ah. But, where are heading to?” he asked, tilting his head. ‘Aww our baozi oppa is soooo cute!’ you squealed by yourself.

“I’m going to have a walk around Tokyo. It’s been years since I left here. Do you want to tag along, oppa?” I asked and smiled full of hope.

“Ahh sounds good. Let me change first okay? Do you want to come with me or wait at the lobby?” Minseok oppa asked.

“Ayee oppaaa… why should I come with you?” I raised my eyebrow teasingly. Minseok oppa suddenly realized and his face was fuming in red.

“Ahh, I-I… ummm… n-nevermind, j-just wait a-at the l-lobby,” he stuttered and rubbed his neck. I giggled and nodded before Minseok oppa left to his room.

 


Minseok’s POV

In his room…

 

‘Aishh! It sounded so wrong, she must get the wrong idea!’ I ruffled my hair, frustrated. Then I huffed my bangs and went to my luggage to take a sweater to change.

“Hey, you okay?” Luhan asked. I looked at him and nodded. Luhan eyed at me suspiciously and continue, “Are you going somewhere?”

“I’m going to have a walk around Tokyo with Shin Yeong,” I said, putting on my sweater.

“REALLY?! Can I come with you guys?” Luhan asked with his sparkling deer eyes. I thought for a while and nodded. Luhan hopped out from his bed and got dressed excitedly while jumping. ‘Tskk. This is manly?’ I thought and snickered.


At the lobby…

 

Luhan and I just arrived at the lobby, looking around to look for our cute dongsaeng. My eyes wildered around but there’s no Shin Yeong in sight.

“BAHHHHH!!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” a girly shriek came from Luhan.

We turned back and saw Shin Yeong laughing hardly while pointing to Luhan. “OHMYGOD L-Luhan o-op-pa, y-you should s-see your f-face,” she said breathless, still laughing at Luhan. I joined her laugh and Luhan glared at me.

After she stopped laughing, she smiled sheepishly and said, “Sorry I scared you earlier, Luhan oppa.”

Luhan narrowed his gaze towards her for a few seconds and muttered, “You should be.”

“Ohh Minseok oppa, is Luhan oppa going to join us?” she asked, looking at me with a blank face. I nodded and she smiled excitedly.

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!!!” she skipped along the way out of the lobby.

 


Luhan’s POV

Shin Yeong took us to Yoyogi Park, where we can see cherry blossom or sakura bloom prettily since its spring. Many people were here just to see the sakura and snapped pictures. After Shin Yeong managed to find a local citizen to help us took pictures, we posed to different styles and thank him for his help.

“I didn’t know you can speak Japanese,” I said to Shin Yeong.

“Well, I schooled in Japan when I was in high school,” she said. Minseok and I looked at each other before looked at her, amused. We nodded and walked around the park as time flies. Then she brought us to the Tokyo Tower.

“The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations,” Shin Yeong explained as both of us nodded in unison.

When we reached the Special observatory, we look at the breathtaking sight of Tokyo from the tower.

“It’s beautiful,” I exclaimed. Minseok and Shin Yeong nodded and continue to gape around.

After that, we walked around Tokyo and stop by a café to drink. It was getting dark and I glanced at my watch, ‘6:20 p.m.’

We watched the sun set view from the café’s window and enjoyed our pastries. Afterwards, we went to Tokyo Skytree to watch the illumination of the tower by its LED lights and after half an hour, we headed back to the hotel.

“Are you okay Shin Yeong? You looked pale,” Minseok asked. She looked at him and said reassuringly, “I’m just exhausted. That’s all. Don’t worry too much.”

“Come here. I don’t want you to faint,” Minseok gestured her to walk beside him and she obeyed. Minseok put his arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on his shoulder. I watched them and smiled. ‘Minseok is such a caring person,’ I thought.

Little that they knew, someone is watching them with an evil smirk.

 

 



Updated! Yeahhh this is just a filler chapter hehehe. I'm currently busy with interviews and all, so I'm sorry if the story is slowly updating X)