⇒Twenty

Hitch Breaker

Kyungsoo’s POV

EXO and I were getting ready for Shin Yeong’s graduation ceremony this afternoon. Why should we be there, you ask? Actually, we got invited as VIP guests and also needed to perform on the opening ceremony.

“Where’s Shin Yeong, noona? Isn’t she’s getting ready with us?” Tao asked Na Yeong noona.

“She’s no longer a coordinator, Tao-yah,” Na Yeong noona replied, applying lip tint on him. All of us focused on noona, our faces displayed shock and sad expressions. “Why?” Lay hyung asked sadly.

“She’s only temporary, remember? Besides, she secured a nice job yesterday,” she said and looked at Suho hyung. They both smiled secretly at each other. ‘Hmmm they’re hiding something,’ I thought, curiously.

 


Your POV

It’s graduation ceremony day! I’m right here, on my seat, in between Mina and Minhyuk. We chatted happily but quietly, not wanting to make a chaos here. EXO just finished performed an hour ago and they’re sitting on the front row of the hall.

The graduation went smoothly and ended peacefully without any problems. Mina, Minhyuk and I took some pictures of us, joked together and reminisced our memories. Unnie who was with EXO was looking at me with a proud face, signalled me to come over there. I bid goodbye to Mina and Minhyuk, tears threatening to fall but I hold it back. Mina’s already crying and she buried her face in Minhyuk's shoulder. I hugged both of them, saying that we’ll meet again someday and joked about killing each other if they didn’t invite us for their own wedding.

After a sad goodbye with my friends, I walked towards Na Yeong unnie and hugged her. She patted my back and said, “I’m proud of you sis. Mom and dad are proud of you too. They wanted to Skype with you tonight,” unnie informed and I nodded. Unnie wiped a tear that was flowing out from my eyes which I didn’t notice at all.

EXO started gathering around me and patted my shoulders, saying congratulations and all. I thanked them and smiled. “Dongsaeng-ah, who will make up for us after this? ~” Kai and Sehun whined cutely while pouting. I chuckled and said, “You guys are being childish. Of course your new coordinator. She’s probably more skilled than me.”

“But we want youuu~” Sehun did his aegyo and I can’t help but to giggle. “Okay guys, we should get going. We need to celebrate Shin Yeong’s graduation, remember?” Kris oppa reminded them. They all nodded and got in their respective vans. Na Yeong unnie and I got in unnie’s car and drove off.

 


------At the end of celebrating my graduation------

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon oppa

Yah dongsaeng-ah. Kyungsoo asked me to ask you something. He’s still shy, you know? Haha ^^ He wanted to go out with you after this. Are you in? *winkwink*

 

I received a message from Suho oppa who’s sitting at the end of the table. I looked at him and saw Kyungsoo oppa who’s sitting next to him, blushed out of embarrassment.

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon oppa

Ahhh… he’s still shy? Hahaha he’s so cute! Sure, I’m in :D

 

“Okay guys, you have practices after this,” manager oppa reminded them, earning groans and whines from them. I let out a chuckle and grinned, seeing their can-we-get-a-rest faces.  All of them lazily stood up and walked out, except Kyungsoo oppa. He shrunken in his seat and fiddled with his fingers.

“Hyung, are you coming?” Kai asked.

“Ayee… Let him be. He has something to do,” Luhan oppa smirked and wink at me. I smiled and waved them goodbye. “Okay, I need to do groceries shopping for dinner because Tae Jun is going to come over tonight. He wants to talk to you,” Na Yeong unnie said and waved us goodbye.

I turned to look at Kyungsoo oppa who was changing his seat to sit in front of me. His face didn’t look amused at all. “What?” I asked confusedly.

“That Tae Jun guy. Who is he? He looks close to you,” he asked, annoyed.

“He’s my… Wait, are you… Jealous, oppa?” I asked, finally registered the unamused face and annoyed voice.

“A-aniya!! Why would I?” he defended, blush creeping on his face. He didn’t dare to look at me who was grinning widely. “Reaaallyyyy?” I asked while trailing my voice. He fidgeted in his seat and sighed, “A little.”

“Ahh oppa is so cute!” I squealed and he immediately frowned. “I am not cute! I’m manly!” he said. He kept saying that he’s manly after our dare-date two months ago.

“No you’re not!”

“Yes I am!”

“Yes you’re cute!”

“No I’m not~” He whined.

“Says the guy who is whining,” I smirked and crossed my arms. He sighed and asked, “You didn’t answer my question earlier. Who. Is. He?”

I propped my chin on my intertwined fingers and said, “He’s my closest cousin. Are you happy now?” he shook his head and I looked at him, confused. “Then why do he keeps calling you JAGIYA?!” his voice went a pitch higher. Luckily my surrounding was a bit noisy.

“He likes to call me jagiya because I’m his only female cousin who’s younger than him,” I informed oppa. He still didn’t look amused at all. I stared at him and tilted my head, knowing that he’ll be weak whenever I did these actions. He sighed and changed the topic, “Let go out. I want to show you something.”

 


------At Han River------

 

We walked side by side, hands keep bumping with each other. Suddenly, Kyungsoo oppa intertwined his fingers with me, earning a gasp from me. I stopped walking and looked at him with wide eyes. “O-oppa, we’re in public,” I stated the obvious thing.

He also stopped and stared at me blankly, “So?”

“You’re an EXO member, remember?” I reminded him but he just smiled widely and said, “I’m wearing disguises, remember?” he reminded me again. I face palmed myself, forgetting that he had worn outfits that he rarely wears whenever he’s out.

We continued walking and saw an unoccupied bench near us. He pulled me towards the bench and signalled me to sit. I obeyed and looked at him who is still standing with our hands intertwined. “Aren’t you going to sit?” I asked.

“Wait for me, okay? I’ll be back in 10,” he informed and patted our intertwined hands. Before he let go of my hand, I asked him,”Eodi gayo1?”

“Just for 10 minutes, okay. Stay here,” he said and ran towards the direction we walked just now. 5 minutes passed and Kyungsoo oppa didn’t show up yet. I looked around, they weren’t people at all when suddenly someone tapped my right shoulder. I looked at my right but no one was there when suddenly a sharp object was stabbed at my left arm.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

 



Korean vocabs:

1Eodi gayo? (어디 가요) - Where are you going? (Formal speech)