1# Sequel

Hitch Breaker

(Revolves between the dare-date and graduation ceremony)

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“ANNNDDD CUT!” the music video director said. We exhaled tiredly and walked out from the dance set. Dark circles can be seen under our eyes due to lack of sleep, but the coordinators managed to cover it. I saw Shin Yeong running towards us – me, Kai and Sehun with tissues and water bottles in her hands. Kai quickly took some tissues from her.

“Here you go,” she handed water bottles to us and started to wipe off sweats on Sehun’s face first. Suddenly, I felt an urge to smack Sehun and pulled her towards me. I don’t know what is this feeling, but it’s really bothering me seeing Shin Yeong with others. What the- why is Sehun looking at her like that?! No way! Sehun, you lazy bum. She’s mine! Mine! I’m going to-

“Hey hyung, what’s up with you?” Kai nudged my arm. I snapped and looked at him blankly. “What do you mean?”

“You kept staring hard at Sehun all this time, like you want to eat him alive,” he looked at me suspiciously. “What?! Don’t be ridiculous,” I scoffed. He looked at me with are-you-lying-to-me face. I mouthed “I am not lying” to him and he shrugged, leaving me to sit on the chair when suddenly I felt a soft pat on my forehead. I looked at my right and saw her wiping off my sweat while tiptoeing. Then I felt my stomach making weird thing, like there’s butterflies flying in here.

I stared at her, probably going to burn a hole on her face. I felt her hand started to tremble and after she was done, she withdrew her hand off me. I didn’t know from where did I have this courage and boldness, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. She almost bumped on my chest but managed to stop on time. She slowly looked up and stuttered, “W-what are y-you doing?”

I finally snapped back to reality when I realised what I was doing. “I-I urmm… nothing,” I blushed and rubbed my neck awkwardly. “Err can y-you let me go? I have work to do,” she asked, her cheeks titled in pink too.

“Ahh mianhae,” I released her wrist from my grip. She smiled shyly and walked away. I was about to follow her when Baekhyun yelled, “Guys! It’s time for us to monitor the music video’s footage.”

 


Your POV

Okay that was weird. Kyungsoo oppa has been acting strangely with me since the ‘date’ two weeks ago. What’s up with him? I thought he was shy, but his action is now bold and confident. This is some improvement, I tell you. But whenever he touched or accidently touched me, I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach. The feeling when someone is in love. Can it be? No way! He’s an idol and I’m just a temporary coordinator.

‘This is not a joke, okay dear heart? So please don’t do this to me I begged my poor heart.

 


------Preparing for goodbye stage on Inkigayo------

 

The coordinators were busy handling EXO-K’s make up when suddenly EXO-M barged in. They have done with make ups and outfits in the other waiting room since it’s small for 12 people. And for this goodbye stage, they are going to perform as the whole group, EXO.

I was doing Kai’s make up when he signalled me to lean towards him. I obeyed and he whispered, “Kyungsoo hyung keeps saying your name in his sleep since your dare-date.” I whipped my head and looked at him with wide eyes, not believing his words.

“I’m serious. You can ask Chanyeol hyung if you want,” he said and looked back at his phone. I didn’t realised I wasn’t doing Kai’s make up when he tugged my sleeves and stared confusedly. I shook my head and resume his makeup.

 

 



Sorry for the short sequel! (I'm not sure if I can call this as a sequel or not. Feel free to correct it for me). This is the part between chapter 18 and 19 where both of them started getting strange feelings (You know what it is). Ahaa ^^ The last sequel is coming soon, so please wait. Love you guys <3 <3 <3