♦Fourteen

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

It was midnight when Joonmyeon oppa texted me.

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Sorry I’m late dongsaeng-ah… I just need them to sleep first.

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

It’s okay. They can be nosy sometimes ^^

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Yup! Glad you know it. Are you feeling sleepy right now?

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Not at all. Are you?

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Nope. You said that you can cook Japanese dishes, right?

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Yes, I can. Why?

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Because Kyungsoo wants to learn to cook Japanese dishes so badly, you know? So why don’t you and Na Yeong noona cook Japanese dishes for us at your house? EXO can arrive earlier… Or maybe just Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and me?

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

That sounds good. So it means that you guys are going to see and perhaps help me to prepare it?

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Yup. But not me. I might burn your kitchen. Hehehe >.<

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Hahaha. I’ll burn you down if the kitchen burns. Just kidding! So, does unnie knows about this?

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

I’ll tell her tomorrow. Err I mean today, in the morning. So are you okay with the plan?

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Yeah, I’m fine with it. Just give me your credit card! Hahaha >.<

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Aishhh fine. I’ll give it once Na Yeong noona okay with this plan, arrasso?

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Oppa, I’m just kidding! But if you insist, I’ll use it! ^^ It’s getting late. Aren’t you going to sleep? You have schedule tomorrow.

 

FROM: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Ohh yeah! I almost forgot about that. Goodnight then Shin Yeong-ah :D

 

TO: EXO’s Joonmyeon Oppa

Goodnight Joonmyeon oppa X)

 

 


Next morning…

 

While I was walking on the coordinator rooms’ floor, Na Yeong unnie pulled me into the empty EXO coordinator room. Inside, I saw Joonmyeon oppa sitting on the couch, facing us. Unnie released my wrist and I walked towards Joonmyeon oppa. He motioned me to sit next to him.

“So the plan is on. We need to discuss it at home, okay Shin Young-ah?” unnie asked.

I nodded and looked at Joonmyeon oppa. I wriggled my eyebrows at him and smirk.

“WHAT???” Joonmyeon oppa shrieked.

I stretch my hand at him and said, “Credit card please?” Unnie and I burst out laughing. Joonmyeon oppa just snickered and shook his head.

“Such a playful dongsaeng. I’m doing groceries shopping with you later after you set the date with noona,” he said and sticks his tongue out. Oppa can be childish sometimes and even do aegyo. Errr I don’t want to see his aegyo.

 



Oh my God guys sorry for the super short chapter! It's just that I can't concentrate with EXO's comeback and their Instagram accounts. And they have been spamming IG yesterday. Ahhh forgive me subbers!

 

A/N: I really like Moonlight btw XD