⇒Seventeen

Hitch Breaker

Kyungsoo’s POV

“……And don’t forget to hold hands, okay?” Suho hyung reminded me and Shin Yeong. We are currently on our way to our DATE that I was dared by Suho hyung yesterday. He insisted he should be following us until we arrived at our date, which I don’t know where to be exact.

‘A whole day with her… Can I?’ I thought. I’m not a talkative person and I’m also shy around girls. How am I going to survive today?! Oh God don’t screw me up today. Jebal~

“Okay guys, we’re here!” manager hyung announced. I looked outside and guessed what I see? SEOUL FREAKING ZOO!!! Hyung is got to be kidding me! “Why are we here?” I asked.

“Well duhh, obviously your place for a date. I know it’s not like what you think it is, but both of you are shy with each other, so this place can make you talk more,” Suho hyung said. Manager hyung just nodded, agreeing to his statement.

“Errmm… So, can we go now, Kyungsoo oppa?” Shin Yeong asked nervously. I looked at her blankly and nodded before exiting our van. “DON’T FORGET TO HOLD HANDS! I’M WARNING YOU! I GOT MY EYES AROUND HERE. HAHA,” Suho hyung warned us. “Hyung! You’re making me discovered by the fans,” I hissed at him. I’m wearing a shade for disguise as I never wore one in my entire life and also spiked up my hair with Shin Yeong’s help. I also wore a dark brown coat which covered my lower face. Hyung just chuckled and waved.

After the van speed off, we walked towards the ticket booth and bought our tickets before entering the zoo. I saw many people were here. Unconsciously, I hold her hands. I can feel her body tensed from the touch. She looked down at our hands and blushed. Then she looked up and looked at me with a questioning expression.

“There are many people here. I don’t want you to get lost,” I said concerned, not looking in her eyes.  We walked around, seeing various animals in their respective habitat and talked about it, forgetting our shyness and awkwardness. Suddenly I heard Shin Young squealed and she dragged me towards a location.

“Oppa, look over there! It’s a cub! Aww it’s so cute,” she squealed and jumped giddily. I looked between the visitors in front and saw a zoo keeper, feeding a bottle of milk to the cub in her embrace. “It’s cute,” I agreed with her and chuckled, seeing Shin Yeong acting like a kid.

“Anyone wants to feed him?” the zoo keeper asked. Shin Yeong raised her hand quickly and the zoo keeper gestured her to come in front. We walked towards the keeper and she gave the cub to Shin Yeong while teaching her how to hold him and feed him.

She kept cooing at the cub cutely and giggled. She looked at me and smiled happily. I smiled back and the cub’s head. The cub closed his eyes and lean towards my touch. “Aww he’s so cute!” she squealed for the nth time.

After the milk has finished, we thank the zoo keeper and gave back the cub that was sleeping peacefully. “The cub is so cute! I wish I can make it as a pet,” she skipped and swung our hands happily. “Yeah and when it grew up, he’s going to eat you alive,” I and we laughed. Then we walked around and saw giraffes eating leaves at the tall trees.

“Wahhh! Its neck is so looong!” she shrieked, amazed. A couple looked at us puzzled and gave a judging look. I chuckled and squeezed her hand softly, “Behave yourself, Kim Shin Yeong.”

“Ah mianhaeyo. It’s been a long time since I last went here,” she said shyly and looked at her feet. I shook my head and said, “It’s okay. I haven’t been here for quite some time too. Just don’t yell too much. You wouldn’t want to blow my cover, right?”

“Yeah I kind of forget about that. So what’s next?” she asked, looking around. I looked around and pointed at the Elephant train. “Let take the train, shall we?” I asked her. She nodded and we paid before hopped on. After 5 minutes, the train took off. During the journey, we saw many animals and commented on each animal as we passed by.

“Our next stop is the Rose Garden,” the driver announced and stopped when we arrived a few minutes later. We walked in the garden in awe because of its breathtaking view. “Oppa, we should take pictures here! It’s beautiful,” she grinned.

I nodded eagerly and slid my hand in my right jeans’ pocket but there’s no phone. ‘Ahh, it’s in the left pocket,’ I thought. I lifted my left hand a little and saw our hands are still entangled. I slowly slid out from her hand and both of us looked at each other shyly. We didn’t know we have been holding hands since the start and haven’t released each other’s hand. I pulled out my iPhone and snapped some picture of her.

“Give me your phone. I’ll take your picture,” she stretched her hand at me and I gave the phone to her. I make a V-posed awkwardly and she laughed, “Oppa, don’t be awkward or else it won’t come out nicely.”

I posed less awkwardly and battling with my mind whether I should take a selca with her or not. “Err... Do you want to take a selca, Shin Yeong?” I asked and she nodded, blushing. I stretched my arms and hold the phone until our faces fit in and smile cutely. We took a few selcas and resumed walking around the garden, holding hands. We were used to the skinship by now and didn’t look awkward anymore.

“Hey, doesn’t he look familiar?” we heard some teenagers whispering near us.

 

 



I divided the date into half, so please wait. About Kris's case, I don't want to comment anything. Let's hope for the best and don't blame anyone on this (eventhough I'm blaming their current CEO, LOL!!!) HAHAHA bad me ^^